What's new

India a master and Tibet is its disciple: Dalai Lama

A simple "Ma'am" would suffice, kiddo :D. Just kidding - can't claim membership among the superior half of humanity.

As you like it Ma'am
And what's Indo-centric again? :what: Are the Maoists in Nepal any less "Indo-centric" when they wanted to install one of their native "sons of the soil" as a temple priest? Never mind - you are preaching to the choir here. My very first few posts on this wonderful forum back in September were to argue that the Chinese culture were "Indo-centric", too. :azn:

Ma'am you are confusing a class struggle(Maoji's in nepaldom ) with an ethnic conflict(Tibetiandom)which has a slight communal tinge(can't ignore the Lama jis here).The two things are two poles apart.The Maojis wanted to spite the GoI but the GoI made them a Bakra

My very first few posts on this wonderful forum back in September were to argue that the Chinese culture were "Indo-centric", too. :azn:
Chinese culture Indo-centric:woot::woot:.Chinese learning everything
from us Barbarians (as many mainland chinese think of us).

All they did was fuse Buddhism with Confusianism

.Borrowed our astronomy Gautam Siddartha(Xiang Sidha) an evil indian brahmin who was the head of the Royal Observatory was the one who designed the Chinese Almanac(Dragon,****,Pig years) as they call.

Kalaripattu (kung-fu) as it is called there

Other than they were many other elements which the Chinese invented themselves

1) Histography

2)Acupunture

3)Civil Services

4)Legalism\Confucianism

5)Art of War(great book akin to Arthashastra)

6)Taoism

As you can see Ma'am their culture is anything but "Indo-centric"

I am not sure if the CCP has any "Pan-chinese" influence - perhaps they wish they do. And by all means, be my guest and believe they do. Why would I protest?

Atleast the CCP's writ runs in the mainland Ma'am
And why would you protest my sprinkling a pinch of Saffron spice to "add a little colour" - if only rhetorically - to my own brew of "Masala"?

:cheers:

You are making a hero out of a zero was unable to see that Ma'am

Thanks for responding to my post Ma'am

As you like it Ma'am

Ma'am you are confusing a class struggle(Maoji's in nepaldom ) with an ethnic conflict(Tibetiandom)which has a slight communal tinge(can't ignore the Lama jis here).The two things are two poles apart.The Maojis wanted to spite the GoI but the GoI made them a Bakra

Did I equate the Mao-jis with Dalai-ji? And what's a "Bakra"? A goat? Why not an @ss? Look, even though I am "Indo-centric" - I am still too culturally challenged to go with your lingo, okay, my little girl-ji? :D

Take it easy here.

Chinese culture Indo-centric. Chinese learning everything from us Barbarians (as many mainland chinese think of us).

All they did was fuse Buddhism with Confusianism

.Borrowed our astronomy Gautam Siddartha(Xiang Sidha) an evil indian brahmin who was the head of the Royal Observatory was the one who designed the Chinese Almanac(Dragon,****,Pig years) as they call.

Kalaripattu (kung-fu) as it is called there

Hey we all learn from "Barbarians", don't we? Heck we even learn from "Aryans" the "Barbarians" ... And what's the problem girlfriend - China can't be "Indo-centric"? Is that like a patent thing, my little girl-ji? :azn:

I am sure you know what they think about "patents" in the land to your east, you know, the land of a billion Shudra ... :partay:

Okay that's enough from me. And I have to go attend to the far more grave business of nuclear proliferation now, in a different thread ...

Later little girl-ji.

Did I equate the Mao-jis with Dalai-ji? And what's a "Bakra"? A goat? Why not an @ss? Look, even though I am "Indo-centric" - I am still too culturally challenged to go with your lingo, okay, my little girl-ji? :D

Take it easy here.

Sorry Ma'am ,explanations for some desi lingo here
Ji is an honorific

Becoming a bakra means becoming a jackass\Sucker(we were made one in 1962 the grudge is still there)
Hey we all learn from "Barbarians", don't we? Heck we even learn from "Aryans" the "Barbarians" ... And what's the problem girlfriend - China can't be "Indo-centric"? Is that like a patent thing, my little girl-ji? :azn:
Abeit only a few elements there is much which is ingenous to chinese culture.Unlike the case in Tibet where it is a case of "cut,copy,paste"
of the Pala culture in bengal

I am sure you know what they think about "patents" in the land to your east, you know, the land of a billion Shudra ... :partay:
Wrong Ma'am the term is mlechha(Generic term applicable to
all foreigners)
Okay that's enough from me. And I have to go attend to the far more grave business of nuclear proliferation now, in a different thread ...
Your views are highly appreciated Ma'am

Later little girl-ji.

PS:Ma'am Iam not a member of the fairer sex.

This is th biggest joke of the year as it comes to an end..:lol::lol:

For all ur grand success ,the wide roads and tall bulidings ...ur biggest standing army and loads of US dollors in ur banks didnt make the tiniest nation on earth called Taiwan comprising of soley chinese ppl to join PRC on their own freewill .

PRC style of goverance is unacceptable for HongKong who though joined becuase it had to ,but rejected ur socalled sucessful system.

Only a zombie programmed to take dictations like a slave deprived of any tangilble role to play in the political process of his country unless he concurs enthusiastically with the whims the mob who rules china can call it success.

What u mean by Caste-democracy??

U never miss to use this word as some kind of jive when you've nothing else to say.Pls enlighten us by what u mean a Caste-democracy in india a radical concept even the wisest one has not been exactlty managed to conjure up yet.We all looking forward to deliberation on this topic and just dont resort to usual couple sentences of rude remark.

We are neither backward nor poor,we recently lauchned a scientific craft to moon and there are more indian orgin in top ten rich men in world than the chinese,infact no chinese appear in the list .

Yes,coming back to the issue poverty,we have a lots of poor ppl we have too much population and unlike china which made enforces inhuman mandetory birth control like a china does, we may be poor people sure ,but not unkind ones.Nevertheless we surely making progress at own speed and if u can take off ur chinese blinkers,then u'll find world never forgets take Indias name along with china whie discussing future potential.

Talking of basic dignity, there is no sin in being poor,but dignity comes into question when practically u've no voice in goverance ,no room for rise ur dissent,no right owneship ... focred to live a police state when one must look over the shoulders all the time for conformity. A poor and hungry indian wields more power and loulder voice in his own locality ,than any rich chinese living tall building and driving on wide roads in their country.

Well, Indians can sure talk a lot of crap... What did Pakistan do in the last century again??? Oh that's right, break away from India...A Huge chunk of land broken away from India compared to a island. Well, you sure got brain pal.

As for HK, its not against the system, the British enforced this law for 50 years and we can't do anything about it. If HK'ers hate its country so much, so why are some HK members here, such as Greyboy and Conworldus so PRO-China? I don't see a single HK'er here against his/her motherland. As for Indians...Well, seems there a VERY unsatisfied member called buds buds down in the Indian subs causing havok the other day... Which nation's citizens hates their own country again??? And yes, caste-democracy, it=Child laborers making explosives in factories blowing themselves up. Here, this is the truth, volunteering in my school's World Vision Team the other year, guess where 1/2 the money went to, 1/2 the money convering the world's poverty that is. You guessed it right-India. That's what your "cast-democracy" is-poverty. I'd rather very much have the CCP here right now and get the primary issues sorted out first before making a move in the "ungoverned" region of "democracy." Least that way, we can catalyze the advancements before f'ing ourselves up lol.

tibet is a country and it is under aggression from china......this is a fact...HAN people are expanding and has a aggresive policy.....if there was no india here...perhaps small countries like bhutan, bangladesh, srilanka, maldives.....much be under chinese aggression.....thats why india is a great leverage....thats why chinese feel the heat....:)

Hahaha, what a Western view, how about visiting Asia before opening up your mouth? C'est faux!!!

IS there any single link that is not chiness or Pakistan AND that says Tibet is legally part of China with solid proofs ? :undecided:

Just curious to know!:pop:

:usflag:

Sorry Ma'am ,explanations for some desi lingo here
Ji is an honorific

I did know that - hence my "honorific" to you, my little girl-ji.

Becoming a bakra means becoming a jackass\Sucker

Well thank u for the edification. My Google says it means "goat" - well, what's the difference there little girl-ji?

Wrong Ma'am the term is mlechha(Generic term applicable to
all foreigners)

What I meant by "a billion Shudras" are a billion peasants (or descendants of peasants). Nothing more, nothing less. But I am always happy to learn new words. :tup:

PS:Ma'am Iam not a member of the fairer sex.

Well neither am I. But you sure take a fancy to this Ma'am and girl-ji back and forth thing, don't you? It imparts a sense of "civility" otherwise lacking, no? :partay:

According to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar the founder of indian constitution ,a hindu dalit who later on became a Buddist wrote "there can be no doubt that the fall of Buddhism was due to the invasions of the Muslims.” He wrote: “Thus the origin of the word ["but", Persian for "idol"] indicates that in the Muslim mind idol worship had come to be identified with the religion of Buddha. To the Muslims they were one and the same thing. The mission to break idols thus became the mission to destroy Buddhism. Islam destroyed Buddhism not only in India but wherever it went. Bactria, Parthia, Afghanistan, Gandhara and Chinese Turkestan (…) in all these countries Islam destroyed Buddhism.”

The Arabic invaders described Indian Pagans as But-parast, and idol-breakers as but-shikan. The word "but" is derived from Buddhism, but the Arabs used it for "Indian paganism" in general.

Ranil Wickremesinghe, a Buddhist and former Prime Minister of Sri Lanka, has stated that Buddhism had collapsed in Central and East Asia because Islam was propagated by use of armed force in those countries.
Well Mr Khajur I'd hate to particiapate in this dicussion but while you are derailling this thread by posting your Hindu turned Buddhist professors writing who is trying to prove that Islam spread by Invasions,I had to answer that.

It is rathers stupid and ridiculous to think that Islam spread by force by this recipe there would have been no minorities in Muslim countries because they can use force to convert them,and another question is that if we generalise this for every religon because your writers are assuming that use of power can force the person to change his faith then there would'nt be any Muslims in India because hindu extremists could easily force Muslims to convert to Hinduism as they made various failed attempts in past to do that one example is "The Shud-dhi Movement" which failed badly.

Had sword had power to conquer minds then the whole of India might have been Muslim I mean when you have been for centuries under the rule of Muslims,but as we see practically that its kindness and good behavior that attracts minds not threats,coercion and use of influence and power.
Islam advocates peacefull methods of preaching and spreading religion and strictly forbids any use of force to do this,as clearly stated in holy Quran.

"There is no compulsion in religion, in Islam." (Surah Al-Baqarah Verse:257)​
So what were the motives of the Arab Invaders? well certainly not about spreading Islam,but they might be thinking of expanding their empires (because no specific invader has been named so I can not clearly explain this),

So how did Islam spread? well by the Saints and Sufi's and other religious personalities who acted on Prophet Muhammad's(Peace Be Upon Him) Seerat(way of living) and they travelled the whole world preaching it they did that peacefully and nonviolently and because of this even today many non muslim too have respect for them.Corect me if I am worlg but I heared that many non Muslims(Hindus,Budhists,Christian etc) in India also visit shrines of Muslims saints in India.

As for destroying Idols well they destroyed Idols not thier gods Idols and temples can be made again if this could wipe or drive religons out then Hinduism too might well had left India because many Temples and Idols were attack and destroyed by Invaders,(mainly because of wealth like the famous Somnath for instance) dont take these words offensive I am only quoting India because I dont know much about the other areas.

Now where is Mr EjazR? Mr Ejaz will you consider clearing doubts in your countrymens minds regarding the nonviolent spread of Islam throughout the world? or are you still busy spending time on anti Pakistan threads and Pakistan bashing.

Last edited:
democracy my @$$ look at what kind of Tibet the dalai lama ran before the chinese took over, a elitist society rule by a group of monk-kings while the rest of the population is made up of peasants who have no say, what a hypocrite.

We dont run Tibet, nor do we speak speak of democracy in Tibet, we speak of India and its democracy, so cool your @$$ off

And only the insane would think that way haha. Those 2 places were all aimed at Dalai Lama. Put him in the statement 2x and it will start to make sense ;)

Oh, a mob? What defines a mob? A group of patriots defending it against a mongol bunch of hot headed Indians, then yes, it's our duty to offer the Hierarchies the moral support in that sense.

Khajur, you got it wrong, a mob is docile, its a bunch of communists, and that is grave danger. As for the overconfident Chinese, take your shot man, you guys have this super sense of potency, take your shot, test India, that way we put an end to speculation

While US is playing distance game with Dalai Lama, India choose to play game of intimidation and interferance in China. Here is what Obama has to realize on China:

US does not seek to contain China
US not seeking to 'contain' China: Obama - US - World - The Times of India

And that policy shift will take wind out of indian huffing and puffing sail. Unless otherwise india wish to go alone with interference in China. I just hope indians are onboard with their govt for confronting China.

Please elaborate on Indias inteference in China. I need enlightenment here.

Tibet dream ? a better wording will be Indian's tibet dream,

Yes, dream on, hopfully a wet one that help you forget your hunger

from your empty stormach.

If China is a country rule by mob, why we are so successful ?

While India is rule under your Caste-democracy, why you are so

backward, so damn poor ? a country can't even provide basic dignity

for her people=Incredable India.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I'm presuming you are living in the US, go to China, its not all hunky dory, people are still poor, you are disiilusioned. As for us, we are working on poverty. The way you guys talk about INdian poverty amazes me. Obvioulsy you are only media fed. As for our achievements every year we produce equal no of engineers as you. Our problems stem from a smaller land mass as compared to you but a population almost equal to you. We are a democracy, we cant just dictate to the people not to have children as you Chinese do. Imagine , the govt. has a say on how you use your swimmers. Shame on you, we in our poverty (as you call it) have the freedom to do as we wish. If there is one thing you guys on the forum dont know is the stress of the parents from the slums to the skyscapers , its the emphasis on education. Watch out , the fruits or our enduracne

Well Mr Khajur I'd hate to particiapate in this dicussion but while you are derailling this thread by posting your Hindu turned Buddhist professors writing who is trying to prove that Islam spread by Invasions,I had to answer that.

It is rathers stupid and ridiculous to think that Islam spread by force by this recipe there would have been no minorities in Muslim countries because they can use force to convert them,and another question is that if we generalise this for every religon because your writers are assuming that use of power can force the person to change his faith then there would'nt be any Muslims in India because hindu extremists could easily force Muslims to convert to Hinduism as they made various failed attempts in past to do that one example is "The Shud-dhi Movement" which failed badly.

Had sword had power to conquer minds then the whole of India might have been Muslim I mean when you have been for centuries under the rule of Muslims,but as we see practically that its kindness and good behavior that attracts minds not threats,coercion and use of influence and power.
Islam advocates peacefull methods of preaching and spreading religion and strictly forbids any use of force to do this,as clearly stated in holy Quran.

"There is no compulsion in religion, in Islam." (Surah Al-Baqarah Verse:257)​
So what were the motives of the Arab Invaders? well certainly not about spreading Islam,but they might be thinking of expanding their empires (because no specific invader has been named so I can not clearly explain this),

So how did Islam spread? well by the Saints and Sufi's and other religious personalities who acted on Prophet Muhammad's(Peace Be Upon Him) Seerat(way of living) and they travelled the whole world preaching it they did that peacefully and nonviolently and because of this even today many non muslim too have respect for them.Corect me if I am worlg but I heared that many non Muslims(Hindus,Budhists,Christian etc) in India also visit shrines of Muslims saints in India.

As for destroying Idols well they destroyed Idols not thier gods Idols and temples can be made again if this could wipe or drive religons out then Hinduism too might well had left India because many Temples and Idols were attack and destroyed by Invaders,(mainly because of wealth like the famous Somnath for instance) dont take these words offensive I am only quoting India because I dont know much about the other areas.

Now where is Mr EjazR? Mr Ejaz will you consider clearing doubts in your countrymens minds regarding the nonviolent spread of Islam throughout the world? or are you still busy spending time on anti Pakistan threads and Pakistan bashing.

I dont think we should continue in this direction, whatever the truth, it will derail the entire thread

tibet is a country and it is under aggression from china......this is a fact...HAN people are expanding and has a aggresive policy.....if there was no india here...perhaps small countries like bhutan, bangladesh, srilanka, maldives.....much be under chinese aggression.....thats why india is a great leverage....thats why chinese feel the heat....:)

when? before the head of French king been cut off his neck, Tibet had been a part of china and that was 600 years before.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom