What's new

India a master and Tibet is its disciple: Dalai Lama

Okk as you wish..try to have a healthy discussions.. ignore trolls..Mods can take care of them :cheers:

seiko buddy, how often you found me looking for a fight.

For my 1000 posts, may be less than 5 times that i had jump in an

Indian thread to provoke. Its not my style at all.

BTW, congrate me for my 1000 POST !! :cheers::cheers::china:

Lama need to check the history of India. Budhists were driven out of India.

seiko buddy, how often you found me looking for a fight.

For my 1000 posts, may be less than 5 times that i had jump in an

Indian thread to provoke. Its not my style at all.

BTW, congrate me for my 1000 POST !! :cheers::cheers::china:

Lolz Senior member huh?? wow congratssss ..Now i need to respect you ;) .... Set an example for all of us here.. Looking forward for an healthy discussion with you :cheers:

PS:Expecting a treat from your side for the 1000 posts :partay:

dalai lama proved himself as a peaceful religious leader??? i doubt it. he now speak all this to please the indian government and stray from the principle that the religion will not mix with politics. the tibetan separatists independence force is quite impressively formidable, even a tibetan buddhism temple opened near my residential area is sponsored by the tibetan separatists. i just wonder how those people got the money to build their unique tibetan buddhism temple everywhere the overseas chinese inhabiting, and they are trying to influence the local chinese with some trick?? or evil magic?? to become the cannonfodder propaganda tool for their tibetan feudal slavery independence cause?? they even issued some brochures that exposed their true intention.

As US stated clear policy shift statement, in south block there are already sleepless analysis going on for indian policy on China.

It would be interesting to see how ling indian govt and media keep up its aggressive interference.

Its called Blabbering if you cannot support your claim.

Here you go;Buddhist Dietary Customs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buddhism is an offspring of Hinduism and probably Jainism. While eventually driven out of India it still flourishes in surrounding countries and may be the fourth most populous religion in the world. Including an even wider range of ethnicities and languages than Hinduism, variation in dietary customs is to be expected.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Here you go;Buddhist Dietary Customs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buddhism is an offspring of Hinduism and probably Jainism. While eventually driven out of India it still flourishes in surrounding countries and may be the fourth most populous religion in the world. Including an even wider range of ethnicities and languages than Hinduism, variation in dietary customs is to be expected.

Buddhist driven out of India ? in which era before Independence or after ?
Its always nice to educate one self. Buddhism originated in India. But it spread more in neighborhood countries.

Lama need to check the history of India. Budhists were driven out of India.

well, then let him stay in pakistan, what do u say, jealousy is not a solution my friend.... U attain peace only by peace..... We see how peaceful is pakistan today that , Many muslims and hindus are driven out of your country and they take refuge here in India..... So , Tibetians were invaded and Lama and his deciples took refuge here, it makes our duty to protect those who believe in us .... May it be the refugees from ur country or tibet.... Not even a hair can be plucked from them, which pakistanis are very good at...

Its always nice to educate one self. Buddhism originated in India. But it spread more in neighborhood countries.

How about this one ? pretty interesting too.

This period begins about 300 A.D. The influence of Buddhism over India gradually wanes and is eventually driven out by Sankaracarya,
Gay and Lesbian Vaishnava Association, Inc.

Alright i should have clarified that by saying Budhism was forced to migrate by Hindus in ancient India to areas currently part of others.

Buddhism originated in India. But it spread more in neighborhood countries.

It flourished in neighborhood countries because their posture was more friendly towards Budhism as compared to Hindu dominated parts of current India

well, then let him stay in pakistan, what do u say, jealousy is not a solution my friend.... U attain peace only by peace..... We see how peaceful is pakistan today that , Many muslims and hindus are driven out of your country and they take refuge here in India..... So , Tibetians were invaded and Lama and his deciples took refuge here, it makes our duty to protect those who believe in us .... May it be the refugees from ur country or tibet.... Not even a hair can be plucked from them, which pakistanis are very good at...

jealousy ? Why would i be jealouse of someone who failed to form equality within itself since passage of thousands of years.

On the other hand we are talking about the historical facts.

jealousy ? Why would i be jealouse of someone who failed to form equality within itself since passage of thousands of years.

On the other hand we are talking about the historical facts.

Well, present facts have to be Looked into tooo, wake up from the past and live in the present dear.... :cheers:

Are you sure India able feed all those so called refugees ?

Its always better to solve your own internal problems before sticking

your nose at someone else business.

Do measure youself, can India afford the confrontations ? :smitten:
:pakistan::china:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom