What's new

India a master and Tibet is its disciple: Dalai Lama

liberated Tibetans are lucky ones,if Dalai and old Tibet authority is still ruling Tibet,most of them would still have been treated like pariah in india,peasants in dark age.

Dalai and it's adm. are really good desciples of Indian caste craps.

Have u ever come to India buddy or do you have this openion by reading the news papers, Dont come to conclusions untill u have seen it from your own eyes

well.. i have never been to India but im surrounded by poeple from India and I know a lot more about India than you would expect from a Pakistani.

I pointed out on two issues Religious Harmony and democracy.

Well,first with Religious harmony and India's claim of secularism. Its not something that Im explaining to you for the first time or you wont agree with me. You know what is the situation of poeple belonging to different faiths have to face. Just last year around 1100 Christians we burned and killed in Indian villages by the local hindus, there is no need to mention gurjat riots or killings of arround 200,000 freedom fighters in Hydrabad after independence just to shut them up from asking freedom same is the fate of Sikhs who still protest not just in india but in foreign countries too with Kahsmiris and poeple of Asam, according to an international report of UN india their are approximately 632 districts and 320 out of them are seeking freedom.

I can also mention conditions in hindu concentration areas of Karnataka where in Banglore and specially Mangalore poeple do not prefer to move out after sunset because of hindu-muslim conflicts going on through out the year. Hindu's even break into Muslim's homes and drag them out and kill them. Even after mumbai attacks there were hundreds of Muslims from poor ones to the rich ones, including one I personally know taken to police stations and they were beaten badly and their feets burned, and then just left and this was the price they paid for being a Muslim, still that person is hospitalized from that day he has not recovered 100%.

Even if Indian Muslims go to back to India from gulf and unfortunately if their flight is via Pakistan then how they are treated thats a different story.

The things that i have mentioned here, well i don't have records for things i learn from personel experiences of Indian-Muslims. But yeah for the things mentioned about UN study, you can find it on net.

Rest about democracy, Well. Indian democracy as i said is mostly about selecting ministers through elections. Why because democracy is the power of people, its a political system where people are empowered and its there to serve country and by country i mean the people living their the Nation. India is a country with 1.25 billiion of population houses 20% of worlds total population and 45% of worlds poverty by IMF. And its government is also stable and rich in monetary terms. but where is the public and normal people, Well out of 1.25 billion 900 Million of them are earning less than 2$ a day. Above them comes the middle class and then by the time you reach the Rich dudes well, they seem to be handful in front of poor ones.

According to an IMF report, 87% of Indian people are out of consideration when economic policies are made. States are fighting over each other for job availabilities and inter-state migration, for example the issue of Maharashtra over people migrating in their state seeking jobs. Its a country dreaming to become the super power and with heavy the heaviest budgets for military development but when it comes to general public then its (no donut for you) the country is full of hills and mountains but there are no proper roads or high ways over them, no safety measures , Drive on your own risk- we dont bother if u die,we've got 1.2 billion of you- mentality of guys in Delhi. On every rain fall schools are closed as well as offices because the roads are not good and wide enough to prevent people from falling in lakes and rivers. People is some states and cities dont even know what is A car wash !!!! example (hydrabad,karnataka & ....). Indian government proposed a plan to develop medical tourism in India which would bring about 2 billion annually in economy, as its concentrated on providing high-class private hospitals offering European level medical care at cheaper rates compared to countries like Europe, USA & Middle-east. whereas for majority of locals ( the poor ones and middle class around 1 billion of them) they dont have any good facilities.

Their are 3 board standards nation wide, the best of them is CBSE, while others are just pathetic and just a mean to artificially raise the standard of literacy in the country. I have studied for a brief period in an Indian University (not my preference but for a few months to just carry on) namely Madras, Alagappa, Calicut & Anna-malai these are among the the top universities in their states, but what i found out was, technically speaking Our Pakistani board for primary education is also better than these Universities.

All these things are those which i know and fellows from India, even if you dont agree here with me but somewhere u know its all truth.

Im not bringing topics as an oppurtunity to bash India or its people. Its about when a country has money to give full military support to Bangladesh and give hand grenades to those fishermen who had no money to even buy a Bread and ask them to slaughter Pakistanis, when u have money for Afghanistan and when u can have one of the largest military budget in the world then y not to spend money on health, education and well being of your own people. Is this what you have democracy for ????

Now about this Bangladeshi thing I said well my family was there from 1962-1971 so this is our personal experience.

And expansion of Moaist rebel territories(controlling 20 states out of 28/29) in an evidence of lack of provision of basic rights to people.

In contrast to that Pakistan, we have an abused democracy but yeah people have better life and enjoy a higher life standard comparatively. They live in better houses, drive better cars, better public transportation, better education facilities even at the governmental institutes which are abused all the time in our country, better hospitals from low cost government to expensive private, we have defence capability sufficient enough to defend our borders and punch back, the only problem is we scream a lot on our problems, where as in India people are polite on issues, Pakistan has now a shortage of 3500megawatt or wateva. India is having a shortfall of 40,000, we have electricity equally distributed but in India for villages and small towns its available only for 12hrs of night. Our banking sector is on 63th place out of 260 where as India stands at 168th.
And we have done all that with corrupt governments, in politicaly & peacefully disturbed region and time with a lot less cash.

By contrast Pakistan has 20% population below poverty line and IMF reports called India poorer than Chad and Ethopia (the poorest ones in Africa). Pakitan has and underestimated image actually, Im living in gulf but when i came there was not much to impress me and Pakistani's mostly who come from cities never even like living here and gulf is just a bit more developed Pakistan for them.

Anyway, i have written alot, sorry for anything if some one dint like but as i said in my previous post, Im not bashing these are some of the facts. and i tried to be factual.thats all.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

here's the source for poverty it doesnt mention all of the facts but at this time i can only provide this, because of shortage of time

‘900 mn Indians live on less than $2 a day’

As i mentioned Im surrounded by Indians, by that i dint mean that some one passing by said something and im saying same here, these all are not just the stories that I have heard and Im passing on, most of it comes from sources online.

Last edited:
well.. i have never been to India but im surrounded by poeple from India and I know a lot more about India than you would expect from a Pakistani.

Well,first with Religious harmony and India's claim of secularism. Its not something that Im explaining to you for the first time or you wont agree with me. You know what is the situation of poeple belonging to different faiths have to face. Just last year around 1100 Christians we burned and killed in Indian villages by the local hindus, there is no need to mention gurjat riots or killings of arround 200,000 freedom fighters in Hydrabad after independence just to shut them up from asking freedom same is the fate of Sikhs who still protest not just in india but in foreign countries too with Kahsmiris and poeple of Asam, according to an international report of UN india their are approximately 632 districts and 320 out of them are seeking freedom.

I can also mention conditions in hindu concentration areas of Karnataka where in Banglore and specially Mangalore poeple do not prefer to move out after sunset because of hindu-muslim conflicts going on through out the year. Hindu's even break into Muslim's homes and drag them out and kill them. Even after mumbai attacks there were hundreds of Muslims from poor ones to the rich ones, including one I personally know taken to police stations and they were beaten badly and their feets burned, and then just left and this was the price they paid for being a Muslim, still that person is hospitalized from that day he has not recovered 100%.

Even if Indian Muslims go to back to India from gulf and unfortunately if their flight is via Pakistan then how they are treated thats a different story.

The things that i have mentioned here, well i don't have records for things i learn from personel experiences of Indian-Muslims. But yeah for the things mentioned about UN study, you can find it on net.

Rest about democracy, Well. Indian democracy as i said is mostly about selecting ministers through elections. Why because democracy is the power of people, its a political system where people are empowered and its there to serve country and by country i mean the people living their the Nation. India is a country with 1.25 billiion of population houses 20% of worlds total population and 45% of worlds poverty by IMF. And its government is also stable and rich in monetary terms. but where is the public and normal people, Well out of 1.25 billion 900 Million of them are earning less than 2$ a day. Above them comes the middle class and then by the time you reach the Rich dudes well, they seem to be handful in front of poor ones.

According to an IMF report, 87% of Indian people are out of consideration when economic policies are made. States are fighting over each other for job availabilities and inter-state migration, for example the issue of Maharashtra over people migrating in their state seeking jobs. Its a country dreaming to become the super power and with heavy the heaviest budgets for military development but when it comes to general public then its (no donut for you) the country is full of hills and mountains but there are no proper roads or high ways over them, no safety measures , Drive on your own risk- we dont bother if u die,we've got 1.2 billion of you- mentality of guys in Delhi. On every rain fall schools are closed as well as offices because the roads are not good and wide enough to prevent people from falling in lakes and rivers. People is some states and cities dont even know what is A car wash !!!! example (hydrabad,karnataka & ....). Indian government proposed a plan to develop medical tourism in India which would bring about 2 billion annually in economy, as its concentrated on providing high-class private hospitals offering European level medical care at cheaper rates compared to countries like Europe, USA & Middle-east. whereas for majority of locals ( the poor ones and middle class around 1 billion of them) they dont have any good facilities.

Their are 3 board standards nation wide, the best of them is CBSE, while others are just pathetic and just a mean to artificially raise the standard of literacy in the country. I have studied for a brief period in an Indian University (not my preference but for a few months to just carry on) namely Madras, Alagappa, Calicut & Anna-malai these are among the the top universities in their states, but what i found out was, technically speaking Our Pakistani board for primary education is also better than these Universities.

All these things are those which i know and fellows from India, even if you dont agree here with me but somewhere u know its all truth.

Im not bringing topics as an oppurtunity to bash India or its people. Its about when a country has money to give full military support to Bangladesh and give hand grenades to those fishermen who had no money to even buy a Bread and ask them to slaughter Pakistanis, when u have money for Afghanistan and when u can have one of the largest military budget in the world then y not to spend money on health, education and well being of your own people. Is this what you have democracy for ????

Now about this Bangladeshi thing I said well my family was there from 1962-1971 so this is our personal experience.

And expansion of Moaist rebel territories(controlling 20 states out of 28/29) in an evidence of lack of provision of basic rights to people.

In contrast to that Pakistan, we have an abused democracy but yeah people have better life and enjoy a higher life standard comparatively. They live in better houses, drive better cars, better public transportation, better education facilities even at the governmental institutes which are abused all the time in our country, better hospitals from low cost government to expensive private, we have defence capability sufficient enough to defend our borders and punch back, the only problem is we scream a lot on our problems, where as in India people are polite on issues, Pakistan has now a shortage of 3500megawatt or wateva. India is having a shortfall of 40,000, we have electricity equally distributed but in India for villages and small towns its available only for 12hrs of night. Our banking sector is on 63th place out of 260 where as India stands at 168th.
And we have done all that with corrupt governments, in politicaly & peacefully disturbed region and time with a lot less cash.

By contrast Pakistan has 20% population below poverty line and IMF reports called India poorer than Chad and Ethopia (the poorest ones in Africa). Pakitan has and underestimated image actually, Im living in gulf but when i came there was not much to impress me and Pakistani's mostly who come from cities never even like living here and gulf is just a bit more developed Pakistan for them.

Anyway, i have written alot, sorry for anything if some one dint like but as i said in my previous post, Im not bashing these are some of the facts. and i tried to be factual.thats all.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

here's the source for poverty it doesnt mention all of the facts but at this time i can only provide this, because of shortage of time

As i mentioned Im surrounded by Indians, by that i dint mean that some one passing by said something and im saying same here, these all are not just the stories that I have heard and Im passing on, most of it comes from sources online.

Seems to me that you are having a rivalry with Moeen Ansari,Zaid Hamid et al or something.

Seems to me that you are having a rivalry with Moeen Ansari,Zaid Hamid et al or something.
Second you buddy, these guys need not worry about succession anymore. They just need mention Materialistic in their wills as a worthy successor :P

see buddies i dint want to point on to topics, we all know that we are developing countries and what is the situation of politics in our countries. I dint want to mention all this.All i did was that i made a comment on dalai lama,i found it that he was over praising a few things. After my comment every one asked me to elaborate it, then this is what i meant, these are very usual and every day things and the basic rights of people and simply when they are not provided in the way they should have been keeping the economy and monetary power of Government in mind. But all the money is going just for war war and war.

Originally Posted by praveen
Second you buddy, these guys need not worry about succession anymore. They just need mention Materialistic in their wills as a worthy successor

whoever these guys are you are talking about, i dont know that, what I ask you is , Have i said anything wrong !!! people are not in the condition that i have mentioned !! or havent u seen any poor indian or do u always find roads full of Rollsroyce Or india is just about TATA,Mahendra,Reliance,Amitabh bachan & Sharukh khan.
What i mentioned here is still better than the slums in India.

Anyway, i dont want to drag it neither my purpose was to make fun of something these are all simple facts and every one knows, if some thinks that Im against India or trying to bash then Just tell me one thing, IS THAT ALL WRITTEN ABOVE WRONG !!!

Simply pointing on me or making fun you are this you can b a successor of that doesnt work, i could have said your country is this,your people are that, i could have said you are the poorest and a lot more, but i dint because im not here to deliver racism. I have just put some facts.
- peace to all

Last edited:
see buddies i dint want to point on to topics, we all know that we are developing countries and what is the situation of politics in our countries. I dint want to mention all this.All i did was that i made a comment on dalai lama,i found it that he was over praising a few things. After my comment every one asked me to elaborate it, then this is what i meant, these are very usual and every day things and the basic rights of people and simply when they are not provided in the way they should have been keeping the economy and monetary power of Government in mind. But all the money is going just for war war and war.

whoever these guys are you are talking about, i dont know that, what I ask you is , Have i said anything wrong !!! people are not in the condition that i have mentioned !! or havent u seen any poor indian or do u always find roads full of Rollsroyce Or india is just about TATA,Mahendra,Reliance,Amitabh bachan & Sharukh khan.
What i mentioned here is still better than the slums in India.

Anyway, i dont want to drag it neither my purpose was to make fun of something these are all simple facts and every one knows, if some thinks that Im against India or trying to bash then Just tell me one thing, IS THAT ALL WRITTEN ABOVE WRONG !!!

Simply pointing on me or making fun you are this you can b a successor of that doesnt work, i could have said your country is this,your people are that, i could have said you are the poorest and a lot more, but i dint because im not here to deliver racism. I have just put some facts.
- peace to all

from Ziad hamid to an evangelist wow what a flip-flop

Buddy i will appreciate if you give me some links to support your claim about that bolded part :cheers:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom