What's new

India a master and Tibet is its disciple: Dalai Lama

I'm presuming you are living in the US, go to China, its not all hunky dory, people are still poor, you are disiilusioned. As for us, we are working on poverty. The way you guys talk about INdian poverty amazes me. Obvioulsy you are only media fed. As for our achievements every year we produce equal no of engineers as you. Our problems stem from a smaller land mass as compared to you but a population almost equal to you. We are a democracy, we cant just dictate to the people not to have children as you Chinese do. Imagine , the govt. has a say on how you use your swimmers. Shame on you, we in our poverty (as you call it) have the freedom to do as we wish. If there is one thing you guys on the forum dont know is the stress of the parents from the slums to the skyscapers , its the emphasis on education. Watch out , the fruits or our enduracne

Yes, you have the freedom to be poor so be it. As for our poverty, when I went back in 2002, I remember a gigantic patch of village. When I went back to the same area of land 3 years later, it was completely gone and transferred into a town with multiple skyscrapers and modern infrastructure. This town was, contrary to popular belief, NOT centered near Beijing nor Shanghai. This town is called Penglai, in the Shandong province. Name me 1 city or town transferred from a village to something great in India. As for Greyboy being disillusioned by the media, if he's in the US like you "presumed," how could he be under propaganda influence. It is you, my friend, being shoved medicine down your throat at the evil hands of your govt and the "forced warmongering" media of yours.

Than why not support India, since Pakistan was India part just only 60 years ago???:cheesy:

:usflag:

Hey pal, why not be honest here and change one of your US flags to an Indian one. Just because India is a disgrace doesn't mean you have the rights to blow the dignity of the US with it. I know for a fact, since all Desi's are Indians.

Hey pal, why not be honest here and change one of your US flags to an Indian one. Just because India is a disgrace doesn't mean you have the rights to blow the dignity of the US with it. I know for a fact, since all Desi's are Indians.

He is Indian, and there is nothing to prove. You might not be aware anyway. :azn:

Possibly he is now US Citizen but from name any pakistan or Indian can understand whom he belongs.

Yes, you have the freedom to be poor so be it. As for our poverty, when I went back in 2002, I remember a gigantic patch of village. When I went back to the same area of land 3 years later, it was completely gone and transferred into a town with multiple skyscrapers and modern infrastructure. This town was, contrary to popular belief, NOT centered near Beijing nor Shanghai. This town is called Penglai, in the Shandong province. Name me 1 city or town transferred from a village to something great in India. As for Greyboy being disillusioned by the media, if he's in the US like you "presumed," how could he be under propaganda influence. It is you, my friend, being shoved medicine down your throat at the evil hands of your govt and the "forced warmongering" media of yours.

Buddy its the difference between your country and mine..Your country can make a Skyscrapers,industries etc in a village with out much resistance..That's not the case in India..In here our government has to take care of the peoples sentiments..lots of incidents happened here when government tried to take over farm land for industries..This why we like our democracy ...Everybody's voice count..Well i agree there are some flaws in it also..

You will think that i am preaching you about our Democracy..well i am not..I am just pointing out the differences between the functions of the government of both of our countries

Buddy its the difference between your country and mine..Your country can make a Skyscrapers,industries etc in a village with out much resistance..That's not the case in India..In here our government has to take care of the peoples sentiments..lots of incidents happened here when government tried to take over farm land for industries..This why we like our democracy ...Everybody's voice count..Well i agree there are some flaws in it also..

You will think that i am preaching you about our Democracy..well i am not..I am just pointing out the differences between the functions of the government of both of our countries

well fair enough, thanks for sharing.

Than why not support India, since Pakistan was India part just only 60 years ago???:cheesy:

poor boy.Pls. say it after having swallowed even your part of J&K down,We may give you a chance to think about it...:rofl:
for gods' sake. Wasn't Tthe Britain india the diamond of the queen's crown?what the the hell relationship with today's little poor hindu-india?:no:

Dalai lama is right to tell that because India has deep rooted democracy and Indian culture is very ancient and its always preaching for non-violence.so any good leader who want peace in world should understand that India is only country in world who always be there to support peace and non-violence

poor boy.Pls. say it after having swallowed even your part of J&K down,We may give you a chance to think about it...:rofl:
for gods' sake. Wasn't Tthe Britain india the diamond of the queen's crown?what the the hell relationship with today's little poor hindu-india?:no:

Did any one understand what he was saying??

IS there any single link that is not chiness or Pakistan AND that says Tibet is legally part of China with solid proofs ? :undecided:

Just curious to know!:pop:

easy, theres plenty, just look on any official world map of any country on earth

for example heres the cia world fact book on china

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ch.html

notice how the CIA sees Taiwan as a separate land(grayed out) yet tibet is clearly included as a part of china

and one does not need proofs if the issue is well...not an issue and not disputed plain and simple

one joke
a chinese went to india for some business,after so bored with dealing with indians.so he asked his indian translator:"do you have any words in native language as"logic""?the translator thought hard for a moment,and replied: "use your brain“
then the chinese shouted out”you indians even don't know how to "use your brain"!"
poor chinese.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom