What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

:D We need intellectual kshatriyas. More people who will fight with words than swords.
dharmic things are not my fortee
India is a dangerous testing ground .. too much dharmic and too much liberalism is both bad

I am not talking about pdf, on other online chat forums almost every Afghan talk about it and sometimes using mix of English and pashto(perhaps abusing).

All these Afghan Sikh/Punjabi jokes etc are actually baggage of Sikh(Punjabi)-Afghan wars Pashtuns/Punjabis of Pure land have emerged out of it and soon the others will.

I am not talking about pdf, on other online chat forums almost every Afghan talk about it and sometimes using mix of English and pashto(perhaps abusing).

being a native Pashto speaker i can attest to the fact that either they never grew up in their native countries of origin or they were raised to be illiterate and speak with the level of intellect as a 4 year old

and what you see on chat forums is about as worthy as a sewer centipede with 98 missing legs....i used to post on a Pashto language chat forum and i lost count how many times i caught indian garbage - posing as either Pakistanis or Afghan Pashtuns or as Tajik Afghans. I may even be able to find the threads, most got deleted quickly by the admins :laugh:

being a native Pashto speaker i can attest to the fact that either they never grew up in their native countries of origin or they were raised to be illiterate and speak with the level of intellect as a 4 year old

and what you see on chat forums is about as worthy as a sewer centipede with 98 missing legs....i used to post on a Pashto language chat forum and i lost count how many times i caught indian garbage - posing as either Pakistanis or Afghan Pashtuns or as Tajik Afghans. I may even be able to find the threads, most got deleted quickly by the admins :laugh:

Indians won't be writing in Pashto and most of Indians hadn't heard of dal and phart jokes. :lol::lol::lol:

All these Afghan Sikh/Punjabi jokes etc are actually baggage of Sikh(Punjabi)-Afghan wars Pashtuns/Punjabis of Pure land have emerged out of it and soon the others will.

They are directed against Pakistanis not Indians. daal and Pashtun jokes are confined to two countries Pakistan-Afghanistan, don't bring India in that.

Indians won't be writing in Pashto and most of Indians hadn't heard of dal and phart jokes. :lol::lol::lol:

They are directed against Pakistanis not Indians. daal and Pashtun jokes are confined to two countries Pakistan-Afghanistan, don't bring India in that.

Beta these jokes are internal matter, do not worry about them. While brahmin looking with disgust at your kin is real matter which should be condemned,

Beta these jokes are internal matter, do not worry about them. While brahmin looking with disgust at your kin is real matter which should be condemned,

What internal when its between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I even noticed Afghans abusing Pakistanis as 'kaale Hindu'. :o::o:

What internal when its between Pakistan and Afghanistan. I even noticed Afghans abusing Pakistanis as 'kaale Hindu'. :o::o:

juxtaposing Pakistanis to indian, in a demeaning manner

goes to show then that their real hatred may be for indians then, no?

juxtaposing Pakistanis to indian, in a demeaning manner

goes to show then that their real hatred may be for indians then, no?

Yes, I know its for demeaning Pakistan why would they do it to their fellow Muslims.

Again internal matter between muslim countries, i don't know why you care?

Its an insult to your Nordic snowwhite race. ;)

Dharma is always liberal..but the New generation hyper active dharma preachers??

Nothing. They are liberal too. Rather too liberal. You go to Gujarat where Hindutva ruled for 15 years and look at them organizing the biggest dance festivals in the world. Imagine girls and boys dancing for 9 days the whole night.

This is what you are fearing.

Back
Top Bottom