What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Dharma is god loving. Have you seen a god fearing dharmic? Do you think when I look at the face of Krishna or Shiva, I feel dread?
tu toh personal hogyi
i am talking about indian population at large
kundlis, tuesday ka vrat, shani-war ka vrat
that is god fearing, its hard to explain for me, but i think remembering god in your mind is what is important than doing all this

tu toh personal hogyi
i am talking about indian population at large
kundlis, tuesday ka vrat, shani-war ka vrat
that is god fearing, its hard to explain for me, but i think remembering god in your mind is what is important than doing all this

Nah. I am not getting personal. I doubt Hindus or Sikhs or Jains or Buddhists have fear of god. They general adore their gods. That is not fear. Kundlis, tuesday ka vrat, shaniwar ka vrat are all voluntary. Why is dieting accepted but not vrat? Builds discipline and maintains health too. No one is forcing or monitoring who is doing what vrat. Every vrat is taken up as a challenge by the doer. Bhagwan exam mein pass kar de mujhe, mein 5 somvar vrat karunga. That kind. Where do you see coercion or compulsion in it?

Nah. I am not getting personal. I doubt Hindus or Sikhs or Jains or Buddhists have fear of god. They general adore their gods. That is not fear. Kundlis, tuesday ka vrat, shaniwar ka vrat are all voluntary. Why is dieting accepted but not vrat? Builds discipline and maintains health too. No one is forcing or monitoring who is doing what vrat. Every vrat is taken up as a challenge by the doer. Bhagwan exam mein pass kar de mujhe, mein 5 somvar vrat karunga. That kind. Where do you see coercion or compulsion in it?
its not compulsion
its fear, that things are not working out hence is should try em
why not pray to god and have faith and work hard ? why the detours ?

its not compulsion
its fear, that things are not working out hence is should try em
why not pray to god and have faith and work hard ? why the detours ?

No fear. What is prayer? It is thanksgiving. Do you think the person who is doing vrat is not working hard too? The most religious communities in India are the richest ones. The Jains, the Gujaratis, the Marwadis.

Come down South, you will find tons of silver vessels in middle class houses because people are buying stuff for puja items. Come Diwali dhanteres or Akashaya Tritiya, there is a mad rush to buy gold. Because of this habit, slowly people have gathered wealth. Do you think the atheists will build up wealth? Do you think if the middle class British sold their furniture, they would get as much money?

Nothing. They are liberal too. Rather too liberal. You go to Gujarat where Hindutva ruled for 15 years and look at them organizing the biggest dance festivals in the world. Imagine girls and boys dancing for 9 days the whole night.

This is what you are fearing.

You go to goa or at least some pubs in M.G road...you can see girls and boys dancing whole night with champagne bottles.....

You go to goa or at least some pubs in M.G road...you can see girls and boys dancing whole night with champagne bottles.....

Okay. Tell me have you gone to Goa and danced with a champagne bottle all night? At least I went to the disco and danced. Tell me how brave have you been?

No fear. What is prayer? It is thanksgiving. Do you think the person who is doing vrat is not working hard too? The most religious communities in India are the richest ones. The Jains, the Gujaratis, the Marwadis.

Come down South, you will find tons of silver vessels in middle class houses because people are buying stuff for puja items. Come Diwali dhanteres or Akashaya Tritiya, there is a mad rush to buy gold. Because of this habit, slowly people have gathered wealth. Do you think the atheists will build up wealth? Do you think if the middle class British sold their furniture, they would get as much money?

:o: array ye kuch bhi tha haan
silver khareedne ke liye bhi paise chaiye, where does that come from
all i am saying is there are other ways to please god, self service, community service etc etc

all i am saying is there are other ways to please god, self service, community service etc etc

Keep quiet. They do all that too. Plus they buy gold and silver. If you have any knowledge of economics, once the dollar is done away with as the reserve currency of the world, India would most probably be the richest country in the world owing to its gold ownership.

The RSS is involved in community building and service for the last 80 years. Usko tho gaali dete dete nahi thakthe ho, aur baath karthe ho self-service ki.

You are just like the other Mallus I know who love the idea of freedom than freedom itself. Not a single one of you will dance. The Tamilian will dance like a mad man. But you will dream of discos.

Keep quiet. They do all that too. Plus they buy gold and silver. If you have any knowledge of economics, once the dollar is done away with as the reserve currency of the world, India would most probably be the richest country in the world owing to its gold ownership.

The RSS is involved in community building and service for the last 80 years. Usko tho gaali dete dete nahi thakthe ho, aur baath karthe ho self-service ki.
by any chance you have studied in swami vivekanand ?
gold would never again be a reserve, its to manipulative as it depends on demand and supply
China has more gold then us :p

I have nothing against RSS
my kind of self service is sponsoring someone's education or footing someones medical bills
have no idea about RSS and was never keen to learn :p

This guy dosn't agree with subramaniam swamy. He claims that all indian muslims are descendants of khwaja moinuddin chisti and none of them has hindu ancestry. Watch him, he is really pissed off !

Every year Indians buy 3000-4000 tons of silver and 900 tons of gold. Yeh bina paise ke kharid rahein hai kya?

mani shankar aiyar is simply the most arrogant is stupid guy i have ever come across...................i just hate that fellow,thinks he is some genius after passing out from st stephens:lol:

Swamy dosen't know,,the day hindus start getting organized like muslims...................we will be another pakistan

Hinduism has survived for so long becuz of us not being a organized religion but we will surely not be pakistan.for eg Hindus & Sikhs have lived in harmony for centuries

by any chance you have studied in swami vivekanand ?
gold would never again be a reserve, its to manipulative as it depends on demand and supply
China has more gold then us :p

I have nothing against RSS
my kind of self service is sponsoring someone's education or footing someones medical bills
have no idea about RSS and was never keen to learn :p

Please you have no idea of economics. Gold has always been the currency of the world until the last 100 years. There is only so much gold in the world. It is not found abundantly in nature. So it cannot be manipulated. Fiat currency is crashing every day. What the bankers are doing is supplying paper gold and naked short selling. There is not enough gold in the world as much the papers have been sold. Every year the production is just about 3000+ tons. Plus it is getting harder and harder to get that because the mines have already gone in so deep and production costs are rising.

India has 40000 tons of Gold in private hand.

You idea of self service is also done. Lots of people who help a lot of causes. We have a dharmic rule, not to brag about the good we do. So people assume that we don't do anything at all.

black money most of it :D

Does not matter. It still rotates within the country and oils the economy. Almost all have black money. Do you get receipt when you pay your auto fare or taxi fare? What about buying paneer from paneer wallah, you take bills and file returns about it?

You are just like the other Mallus I know who love the idea of freedom than freedom itself. Not a single one of you will dance. The Tamilian will dance like a mad man. But you will dream of discos.
its better to sit calm rather than dancing like a mad man and causing torture to others....
we believe in sense and sensibility.

Back
Top Bottom