What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

This guy dosn't agree with subramaniam swamy. He claims that all indian muslims are descendants of khwaja moinuddin chisti and none of them has hindu ancestry. Watch him, he is really pissed off !

He is one crazy man. Mostly the seculars are to blame for his halat.

its better to sit calm rather than dancing like a mad man and causing torture to others....
we believe in sense and sensibility.

Yeah but you want discos when you don't want to dance and think that is torture? See? When Hindutvas say be calm and sensible, you suddenly want to drink champagne the whole night and dance?

Okay. Tell me have you gone to Goa and danced with a champagne bottle all night? At least I went to the disco and danced. Tell me how brave have you been?
why should i???i am not a party freak like you...
we don't need to go goa..There is a place called mahe in Kerala(which is under U.T. of Pondicherry)...

This guy dosn't agree with subramaniam swamy. He claims that all indian muslims are descendants of khwaja moinuddin chisti and none of them has hindu ancestry. Watch him, he is really pissed off !

Are the followers of this sect nationalist

Please you have no idea of economics. Gold has always been the currency of the world until the last 100 years. There is only so much gold in the world. It is not found abundantly in nature. So it cannot be manipulated. Fiat currency is crashing every day. What the bankers are doing is supplying paper gold and naked short selling. There is not enough gold in the world as much the papers have been sold. Every year the production is just about 3000+ tons. Plus it is getting harder and harder to get that because the mines have already gone in so deep and production costs are rising.
i have done a research on Gold vs dollar
chaiye toh bhejta hu padhlena :p

India has 40000 tons of Gold in private hand..

980 tons as private gold (declared) total is around 1300 tons with govt gold

Does not matter. It still rotates within the country and oils the economy. Almost all have black money. Do you get receipt when you pay your auto fare or taxi fare? What about buying paneer from paneer wallah, you take bills and file returns about it?
yes that blackmoney is not helping upliftment of our poor indians
this is one habit indians must learn
you don't take bill to file return, you take bill because that paneer wala incomes needs to be accounted for
plus state taxes are accounted for

Yeah but you want discos when you don't want to dance and think that is torture? See? When Hindutvas say be calm and sensible, you suddenly want to drink champagne the whole night and dance?
kalla..where did i said i want disco??..i said its very common night life nowadays in India..Girls became more bold and brave than in the past..Are you out of mind???

i have done a research on Gold vs dollar
chaiye toh bhejta hu padhlena :p

Chal, tu abhi nursery mein hai.

980 tons as private gold (declared) total is around 1300 tons with govt gold

Indian Gold Reserves. Forgotten History! New Opportunity? | 2ndlook

This well researched article is from 2007. It has been 7 years since then, so add another 5500 tons of gold to those numbers.

We buy 900 tons every year. Gold constitutes the second largest of our import bills in foreign currency after Oil. And you think we have just 980 ton private gold?

yes that blackmoney is not helping upliftment of our poor indians
this is one habit indians must learn
you don't take bill to file return, you take bill because that paneer wala incomes needs to be accounted for
plus state taxes are accounted for

Yeah the state will take the money and spend it on MNEGRA where every year people will dig holes and fill up holes. That is the efficiency of our state spending.

India was 95% poor when we got our independence. I grew up seeing people wear torn clothes. Today we have an 800 million population which is lower middle class to upper middle class to rich. Yes there is work to be done to lift those 400 millions left behind, but everyone is working on it.

:D:D:D:dance3: ye kya tha

He wanted to compare the freedom a secular state has and gave example of Goa and girls dancing all night with champagne bottles. I asked him if he ever danced at all. Nope. He has not but he will make frivolous argument for argument sake.

kalla..where did i said i want disco??..i said its very common night life nowadays in India..Girls became more bold and brave than in the past..Are you out of mind???

Then why bring in disco as an argument at all. I showed you Gujarat and their liberal culture where girls are dancing out in the night though without champagne bottles. They go home in their kinetic hondas and their bikes and cars at 3-4 o'clock in the morning and drive on the roads without fear. But that was not good enough for you. You wanted to show what more freedom is which you yourself do not participate in.

Chal, tu abhi nursery mein hai.
ja bey report padh meri ! Swamy fail hai mere samne

Indian Gold Reserves. Forgotten History! New Opportunity? | 2ndlook
This well researched article is from 2007. It has been 7 years since then, so add another 5500 tons of gold to those numbers.

We buy 900 tons every year. Gold constitutes the second largest of our import bills in foreign currency after Oil. And you think we have just 980 ton private gold?

Sorry we have gold worth 1.3-1.4 trillion dollar is what i mean

Yeah the state will take the money and spend it on MNEGRA where every year people will dig holes and fill up holes. That is the efficiency of our state spending.
Excuse me ... thats my work i am a contractor, kyu pet pe lath marti hai
but money doesn't go to road ya, thats under BMC, this goes for irrigation projects and power generations, metro's etc

India was 95% poor when we got our independence. I grew up seeing people wear torn clothes. Today we have an 800 million population which is lower middle class to upper middle class to rich. Yes there is work to be done to lift those 400 millions left behind, but everyone is working on it.
proud of you, pay more taxes ... no buying sona :p

He wanted to compare the freedom a secular state has and gave example of Goa and girls dancing all night with champagne bottles. I asked him if he ever danced at all. Nope. He has not but he will make frivolous argument for argument sake.

exactly my point
we indians argue amongst our self
look at the cultural difference here
i rest my case .. i win i win

Sorry we have gold worth 1.3-1.4 trillion dollar is what i mean

If even a fraction of that gold is monetized with our fractional banking system, do you know how much money will be circulating in the country?

Excuse me ... thats my work i am a contractor, kyu pet pe lath marti hai
but money doesn't go to road ya, thats under BMC, this goes for irrigation projects and power generations, metro's etc

Black money within India is no-confidence against the govt of India. Kuch irrigation projects pe jatha nahi hai. It was a massive failure. They made kutcha roads which washed away every monsoon. They made some farm ponds I guess. But mostly the money was pilfered.

Rest of the money they pay salary to the govt staff. Every other year they have a pay commission which astronomically increases their pay. Metro-wetro sab kuch from loans and quantitative easing.

proud of you, pay more taxes ... no buying sona :p

Gold will be gold. All countries are buying at a frenzied pace.

exactly my point
we indians argue amongst our self
look at the cultural difference here
i rest my case .. i win i win

Isme win-win walli konsi bath hai? Of course people argue. That is how exchange of ideas happen.

why should i???i am not a party freak like you...
we don't need to go goa..There is a place called mahe in Kerala(which is under U.T. of Pondicherry)...

Who told you I am a party freak? I hardly get out of the house. Hmm, you are lucky you live near the sea. You dont need to go to disco to dance.

Last edited:
If even a fraction of that gold is monetized with our fractional banking system, do you know how much money will be circulating in the country?
you said it "EVEN"

Black money within India is no-confidence against the govt of India. Kuch irrigation projects pe jatha nahi hai. It was a massive failure. They made katch roads which washed away every monsoon. They made some farm ponds I guess. But mostly the money was pilfered.
thats then
look at it now, highways are coming at international standards, we need money

Rest of the money they pay salary to the govt staff. Every other year they have a pay commission which astronomically increases their pay. Metro-wetro sab kuch from loans and quantitative easing.
tu rehnde tax bachane wali ! mulzim !

Gold will be gold. All countries are buying at a frenzied pace.
girlz will be girlz !

Isme win-win walli konsi bath hai? Of course people argue. That is how exchange of ideas happen.
means i no win ??

you said it "EVEN"

Because the govt was a chor govt trying to kill the very goose that lay the golden egg. Kill the very dharma that made it possible to collect that wealth. Why will people have confidence in such a govt?

thats then
look at it now, highways are coming at international standards, we need money

We have plenty of money. Just the postal savings are upwards of 1 trillion dollars.

u rehnde tax bachane wali ! mulzim !

Mein tho salary walli thi. TDS hota tha.

means i no win ??

Okay you win.

I guess this means most NE Indians are not Indians

The last I checked NE India has a huge Hindu population plus it has Hindu culture. So sorry, NE Indians stay Indians.

Because the govt was a chor govt trying to kill the very goose that lay the golden egg. Kill the very dharma that made it possible to collect that wealth. Why will people have confidence in such a govt?
yes they ought to govt has improved vastly and so has the infrastructure
we need more money

We have plenty of money. Just the postal savings are upwards of 1 trillion dollars.

1 trillion :/

Mein tho salary walli thi. TDS hota tha.
Daddy ki baat kar

Okay you win.
:D

I did use "most",did I not?Besides assam most of NE is not hindu and never has been in a big way.Most hindus in NE are migrants from rest of India.So there goes another little addition in the list of delusions among Hindutavawadi fanatics.

The last I checked NE India has a huge Hindu population plus it has Hindu culture. So sorry, NE Indians stay Indians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom