What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

Bharat is mentioned in ancient literature of all major religions of India. Here the one from Purana.

uttaraṃ yatsamudrasya himādreścaiva dakṣiṇam
varṣaṃ tadbhārataṃ nāma bhāratī yatra santatiḥ

उत्तरं यत्समुद्रस्य हिमाद्रेश्चैव दक्षिणम् ।
वर्षं तद् भारतं नाम भारती यत्र संततिः ।।
"The country (varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhārata; there dwell the descendants of Bharata."

aur zor laga natta.

Worshiping our donga proudly only proves one thing,

ahh..what about the ashraf and azlif classes in muslims?

You will find follower of other religions justifying slavery and will tell you how slaves were treated in humane manner.

Last edited:
that is the price you pay to be secular i guess

No. I am not willing to pay that price.

Atheist would not break up the country, you see atheist become nationlists, dharma is replaced by sense of pride and cultural heritage. they would prefer to be called an Indian than hindu/muslims

Atheists do break up the country as happened in Soviet Union, as is happening right now at this moment in UK and Belgium and Italy and other places. Atheist have no concept of the sacred or the inviolable. You yourself said we don't have similar culture, so what will keep us together? What pride? Unless you have pride in your history and what is history of India if not its Dharmic history? So basically you are fighting against a cultural identity and the idea of instilling pride in that identity and then stating that these are the two things that will keep us together? Do you see the contradiction in your thinking?

more than that it was need
people contact and yes some dharmic stuff

No. There was no need. Lot of princely states were very rich. The royals need not have agreed to their own demise by joining the Union. This sense of sacrifice is not there elsewhere. You do not try to uproot a tree and then think it will flower and fruit magnificently. When you try to dissociate India with her history and her culture and her glory, you are basically cutting her life support system.

Swamy is south indian brahmin, he does't look like other south indians because of that. He married parsi woman but not any bhangii south indian girl. Again proves my point that brahmins are using low caste people for their own agenda.

that is also Ganga Muslim(UP/Bihar) thing nothing to do with Sindhus.

Indus Muslims changed the word castes into tribes and kept all of their former Hindu castes like Choudhary, Jatt, Gujjar, Rajputs etc. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indus Muslims changed the word castes into tribes and kept all of their former Hindu castes like Choudhary, Jatt, Gujjar, Rajputs etc. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Chaudhry is title, jatt and gujjar are tribes not castes. And rajput is also title. But with in rajputs there are tribes like janjua, chibs etc

You desperatly want to be punjabi but don't know much about us do you?

Atheists do break up the country as happened in Soviet Union,
Soviet union broke up because of differences in cultural and religious freedom

as is happening right now at this moment in UK and Belgium and Italy and other places. Atheist have no concept of the sacred or the inviolable. You yourself said we don't have similar culture, so what will keep us together? What pride? Unless you have pride in your history and what is history of India if not its Dharmic history? So basically you are fighting against a cultural identity and the idea of instilling pride in that identity and then stating that these are the two things that will keep us together? Do you see the contradiction in your thinking?
India does not teach its history that well to its children so the pride you are talking about hardly exists among the mases
The only cultural exchange they have is due to day to day interactions with people from different religion and cast
We learn about each other more during live interaction than reading it in books

No. There was no need. Lot of princely states were very rich. The royals need not have agreed to their own demise by joining the Union. This sense of sacrifice is not there elsewhere. You do not try to uproot a tree and then think it will flower and fruit magnificently. When you try to dissociate India with her history and her culture and her glory, you are basically cutting her life support system.
It was the sense of external threat that forced the states to reunite, they feared another country could take over India
Plus it was nationalism that made the country unite

Bharat is mentioned in ancient literature of all major religions of India. Here the one from Purana.

uttaraṃ yatsamudrasya himādreścaiva dakṣiṇam
varṣaṃ tadbhārataṃ nāma bhāratī yatra santatiḥ

उत्तरं यत्समुद्रस्य हिमाद्रेश्चैव दक्षिणम् ।
वर्षं तद् भारतं नाम भारती यत्र संततिः ।।
"The country (varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhārata; there dwell the descendants of Bharata."

aur zor laga natta.

This is from Purana that is contemporary of Mahabharta that(mahabharata) my estimate is again from Gupte period with lot of fabrications(un documented things in geography).

Last edited:
Chaudhry is title, jatt and gujjar are tribes no castes. And rajput is also title. But with in rajputs there are tribes like janjua, chibs etc

Yes, now every former Hindu caste is termed as tribes by Indus Muslims. ;)

Chaudhry is title, jatt and gujjar are tribes no castes. And rajput is also title. But with in rajputs there are tribes like janjua, chibs etc

So you also made your former Hindu clan names into tribes. :omghaha::omghaha:

too much vegetables in their diet...i wouldnt take what some radical hindus have to say very seriously

still butt hurt over 1947....they can deal with it, we dont have to

This is from Purana that is contemporary of Mahabharta that(mahabharata) my estimate is again from Gupte period with lot of fabrications.

Mahabharata was composed before Gupta period. Anyway, Bharat was the successor of the names Aryavarta and Jambudweepa which was used for the land of India until Bharat got popular.

This is from Purana that is contemporary of Mahabharta that(mahabharata) my estimate is again from Gupte period with lot of fabrications.
Fabrication? Look at the name of the Mahabharata. MahaBHARATA.:rofl: This came long before the Gupta period.
And no one cares about your estimate.

too much vegetables in their diet...i wouldnt take what some radical hindus have to say very seriously

What is the Pakistani obsession with 30% of our population being vegetarian?

what has the heavy dose on non-veg diet made you do ? fight each other ??
nobody asking you to, you are not Indian !

Back
Top Bottom