What's new

India a Country of Hindus and of Their Descendants - Dr. Swamy

They were never hindus true, since no **** was ever hindu. Either aryan religion or bhudism. But Afridi tribe is indigenous for thousands of years, and many others also. Not every pashtun tribe came from Afghanistan.

Hindu is a Persian name and everyone East of Indus was referred as a Hindus, so I think that was applicable for people of Punjab and Sindh. ;) BTW, you even have a language called Hindko. ;)

Hindu is a Persian name and everyone East of Indus was referred as a Hindus, so I think that was applicable for people of Punjab and Sindh. ;) BTW, you even have a language called Hindko. ;)
Punjab and Sindh was always considered part of "Bharat". Only when Bin Qasim came did there identity change.

ek ghantaa .. bata de na points too long for me
It is difficult to draw a cultural line in a country like India
We are like no other country in the world, all those who preach secularism have never faced anything like India
diff religion, diff languages .... what describes india it is hard to say. Hindu are culturally different from each other 400kms away forget about hindu-muslims
India remains united because we know we are weak alone .... only thing that unites us you our need for each other .. to survive
Go to any business district or trading centre, people do business, they don't look at each other religion .. this is how India works
Indias culture is its diversification
It is my culture that i go in ganesh chakravati, it is my culture that i have biryani during Eid, it is my culture i go an navratara (ok sometimes i go to look at girls :D ) but these are my culture
I don't need someone to put it down my throat, every Indian learns it when he lives in India, through out the age

That ek ghanta will be some of the best time you will invest. No one can explain the challenges better than Rajiv and he does an exemplary job with it. India will be fragmented in the next few decades because of the amount the Western countries investing in breaking it up. They use our religious fault lines to induce a sense of injustice and a sense of hate against each other. That has to be countered if we are to survive. When a major chunk of the country turns Christian or Muslim, they will refuse to acknowledge India as their country with the help of these same Western forces. Be unaware and unalert at your own peril.

You are right India is like no other country out there. But India has always been a civilization entity. What keeps India together is Dharma. It is the dharmics who keep this country together. It is the Dharmics way of understanding of life that keeps us together. When the country would grow atheist or non-dharmic, that understanding would no longer exist and this country would disintegrate.

What made the Dharmic Kings join the Indian union without much of resistance barring one or two cases? What made the non-dharmic nawabs and kings opt out of Indian union and select Pakistan? You must ponder.

Umm that's not true at all, Buddhism has had a tiny presence in Punjab and Sindh. In fact during the Khalsa, all recruits came from Hindu or Muslim families as there were no Buddhist families.

I know many sikhs were kachay muslims jatts who converted, thats why arabic words like khalsa, shaheed, etc make important part of sikhsm. But you are talking about 300 years ago, by that time bhudism was indeed extinct. But there was a time when Bhudism was main religion in Pakistan for 800 years.

[

As i expected i don't expect much from opressed bhangii, hindko is spoken west of indus also. Stop using stupid smily again and again, especially when someone insult you.

Hindu in our part of the world mean someone who take bath in filthy ganga, hence the religion is known as ganga hinduism.

When we refer West of Indus, it means Pashtuns and Balochs. They had their civilization and had nothing in common with people of Bharatavarsha. Pashtuns didn't live in Gandhara times, they came from outside. Gandharians were Hindus, Pashtuns were never Hindus.

different Pashtuns tribes have different origins, even if some of them were there they would have followed "Sindhu religion" just like Kalash people.:P btw bharat is relatively very recent term with more political than cultural meaninings

Punjab and Sindh was always considered part of "Bharat". Only when Bin Qasim came did there identity change.

I had been told by numerous Pakistanis that Raja Dahir was an Indian, only when it comes to Indus valley,suddenly it becomes non-Indian even if spread in both countries. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

No. His idea is to get them past the resistance point of dread/disgust of the word Hindu. Next, it is a carrot and stick approach. What secularists have been doing is feeding their sense of victimhood and mollycoddling them as if they are some delicate fragile thing that would be destroyed if exposed to hard realities. All countries do it. All countries have a value system. This lack of value system will fragment us.
I think it is crazy, he can do a lot with his intellect rather than issuing crazy statements which will be used to fan more alienation.

Many illiterate Muslims only need a part of that whole debate to get all worked up, we'll I will not blame literate ones too if they get angry.. Yes, he is right that Indians share common ancestry but he is assuming that accepting common ancestry will most definitely make a Muslim put India above his religion. I doubt that.

For that the solution if at all there is any rests somewhere else, maybe economic prosperity and sense of a nation not biased to any religion. Maybe.

Also, it becomes imperative to say that many Indian Muslims should integrate with the mainstream nation better, they should rise above petty topics.. They have a feeling that they belong somewhere in Arab or even in Pakistan because it is somehow related to their religion, they should be thankful that not everything is related to religionists India.

I know many sikhs were kachay muslims jatts who converted, thats why arabic words like khalsa, shaheed, etc make important part of sikhsm. But you are talking about 300 years ago, by that time bhudism was indeed extinct. But there was a time when Bhudism was main religion in Pakistan for 800 years.

[
Buddhism was only ever popular in Eastern India, KPK and Afghanistan. That's the reason that almost all the Buddhist relics in Pakistan are found in KPK, Punjab was mostly untouched and Sindh was always Hindu before Muslims came.

different Pashtuns tribes have different origins, even if some of them were there they would have followed "Sindhu religion" just like Kalash people.:P btw bharat is relatively very recent term with more political than religious meaninings

Bharat is ancient term find mentions in lots of ancient Indian literature as Bharatavarsha, Bharat khand, Bharatam etc and everything from Gandhara to Dravida east of Indus was Bharatavarsha. ;)

As i expected i don't expect much from opressed bhangii, hindko is spoken west of indus also. Stop using stupid smily again and again, especially when someone insult you.

Hindu in our part of the world mean someone who take bath in filthy ganga, hence the religion is known as ganga hinduism.

Hindko is spoken in historical Gandhara region. West of Indus means Baloch and Pashtuns civilization. ;)

different Pashtuns tribes have different origins, even if some of them were there they would have followed "Sindhu religion" just like Kalash people.:P btw bharat is relatively very recent term with more political than cultural meaninings
That's dumb, the term Bharat has been used for thousands of years.

Why are not a single Buddhist left in Punjab or Sindh when Punjab and Sindh was not Hindus but Buddhists. Who are those Punjabi Hindus and Sindhi Hindus.

I had been told by numerous Pakistanis that Raja Dahir was an Indian, only when it comes to Indus valley,suddenly it becomes non-Indian even if spread in both countries. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
It's quite funny because some of them claim Buddhist origin and at the same time come from historically Hindu biraderis like Rajputs and Jatts. Has anyone ever heard of a Buddhist Jatt?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom