What's new

Incredible Bangladesh

I am afraid of comment from Idune. So keeping shut down pro-bangladeshi. :pdf:
Idune is a good nationalist. But, like me he also does not like his country to be bullied by the Indians. Bangladesh is not certainly a paradise, but it is not a worthless country that the Indians try to portray.

In the next 10 years we will become a mid-income country. And in the 20 years after that we will have one of the highest living standard in Asia. Dhaka pictures here show just only a glimpse in the future.

all my nanial and dadial lived in bangla till '71!!!, my father and mother always talk abt the beauty of bangla all those flowers and greenery!!!m hope i visit the places some times where my dadiyal(chitagong) and nanyial(dhaka) use to live!!!, actually two of my mamus graduated from dhaka university and my father from chittagong university and my father has told me bengali students of his tym were very hard working and intelligent, very studious!!, one of my mamu who used to top in dhaka uni completed Phd in electrical eng from US, he alwys admires the bangla education system which was of very high standard(actually better than west pakistan i-e present pakistan), my father loves bangla sweets and cheese very much!!!

1971 war has caused all those tragedies that have befalled on your own family. To your parents, what is now BD was also their native country. But, 1971 has changed that. Now. probably they are living in a hot desert Karachi. I was there long time ago. Apart from the City areas, other areas are deserts.

It is no wonder that your parents would recall their days in Bengal where (probably) they were born and then were brought up. BD and Pakistan govts. must work out ways how to make these people common citizens of both our countries. In fact, these are the only people who, because they know both the countries, can work successfully to foster a deep relationship between the once two wings of Pakistan.

My salaam to your parents.

The Same hilly landscape of Bandarban (Bangladesh) with green carpet like ground can be found around Kotli and Mirpur Districts of Azad Kashmir in Pakistan.
Is Azad Kashmir not covered with high and stone mountains? Then, of course, there must be many places where there are many green mountains. I was in Pakistan long time ago, but did not have the luck to visit areas like Swat, Maree or Kashmir.

1971 war has caused all those tragedies that have befalled on your own family. To your parents, what is now BD was also their native country. But, 1971 has changed that. Now. probably they are living in a hot desert Karachi. I was there long time ago. Apart from the City areas, other areas are deserts.

It is no wonder that your parents would recall their days in Bengal where (probably) they were born and then were brought up. BD and Pakistan govts. must work out ways how to make these people common citizens of both our countries. In fact, these are the only people who, because they know both the countries, can work successfully to foster a deep relationship between the once two wings of Pakistan.

My salaam to your parents.

hello i am the same guy, karachi is not a hot desert lol, but its not as green as bangla. it has different taste. it is big and developed too. bangla was not our parents native place, as you know we are urdu speakers. anyways thanks for your reply.bangla with all its greenery and vibrant communities of bangladeshis and urdu speakers would have been a cool place to live. my parents say bangalis were really great people. my father owns a big bungalow, and in it he has dedicated a big portion to a beautiful garden with roses, fruit trees, as he misses the greenery and beauty of bengal. cheers

Back
Top Bottom