What's new

Incredible Bangladesh

Nice and proud to be your neighboring country,really refreshing after all the horrific news of bomb blast and terror attacks.

Glad you like it bro. This place in Rangamati. You should visit these places bro. :enjoy: I try to visit as much as possible...
Every one likes the pictures. In fact, I was looking for this kind of thread. Very interestingly, Indians are not to be found here.

Every one likes the pictures. In fact, I was looking for this kind of thread. Very interestingly, Indians are not to be found here.
Man i am watching this thread from the day i am here but i didnt post any thing because if i post some thing nice about your country..you guys will twist it and say i am jealous or i am a neo-what ever..with too much hatred in the mind of your countrymen towards us..i thought its better to be shut up and watch..

Nice and proud to be your neighboring country,really refreshing after all the horrific news of bomb blast and terror attacks.

You are grossly mistaken, Mumbai is not part of Bangladesh. It was mumbai where last horrific bomb attack happened.

e4ee5a89b3d33230b40334220a529df9.jpg

13c14d7b494e57e9791ff30016004d2d.jpg

4205fd640c31399f956e6cc48fecbda3.jpg

Attachments

• e4ee5a89b3d33230b40334220a529df9.jpg
    e4ee5a89b3d33230b40334220a529df9.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 13c14d7b494e57e9791ff30016004d2d.jpg
    13c14d7b494e57e9791ff30016004d2d.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 15
can some body tell me, in pakistan where u can find a similar landscape, hilly greenish with trees(like agreen carpet), that exists in bangla, i know about NWFP but its mountaineous and sindh and punjab where v dont have hilly terrain!! and thinck forest, like south india??
Long time ago, when I visited our Kaptai Lake in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, I met one fellow from Punjab in Pakistan. He told me that Kaptai hilly areas are almost as beautiful as Muree in west Pakistan except that the former is hot and humid and the latter is cool. He liked Kaptai so much that he went there again the next day from Chittagong.

How about Swat in Pakistan? Pathans are proud of this place. I think it has a lot of greeneries. Or, is it also formed of hard mountains. In case of Bangladesh, the entire country is lush green. Hilly areas consist of 15% of the total land area.

We do not have deserts, but, thanks to India, some part in our middle-west is turning to be the landscape of a desert. Ganges water is limited there by Farakka barrage. We must thank India for allowing us to see partially what Rajstan or sindh desert is.

:woot:

these pics are really amazing mashallah bangladesh
I never saw this before after seeing these i'm really convinced western media is doing propoganda against b'desh too only time they've ever shown BD in media is when they show refugee camps and the wreckage and poverty caused after a cyclones or floods hits :disagree:
I wish the whole world can see this scenery :tup:

I appreciate your comments. Thank you. Yes, Bangladesh comes into the front page of internationally read news magazines for unusual reasons only. It has diminished our image. But, BD is developing fast and would be able to take care of the after effects of floods and cyclones by itself. When we re-brand ourselves, the western media will certainly be disappointed. Come, visit BD to see life is as usual as it is any other developing country.

Because of consciousness now-a-days, we will not certainly allow to cut off our greeneries. Now, is the season when birds from Siberia, China and Himalaya flock to our many wetland sanctuaries. Even the Jahangir Nagar University near Dhaka hosts many tens of thousands of migratory birds. Teachers and students jointly take care of these birds.

Back
Top Bottom