What's new

Incredible ancient Hindu sculpture architecture and monuments

Why they carved nude women? I think in ancient times in India women were not wearing cloths at all.
Firstly use ur prejudiced eyes again, there aren't nude.

Sculptures were done in certain ways, following what is called artistic tradition or pattern of that era.

Secondly, why do you think even todays artists draw nude, is it that people don't wear any clothing today?

1607161541525.png

Last edited:
Just look at the carved pillars! So intricate and perfect Ekambareswarar Temple is located in the town of Kanchipuram in Tamil Nadu, India.

1607188651031.png

Imagine the level of finesse that ancient Hindu sculptures possessed.
They even carved veins on the hardest rock Granite. Any guesses how?

1607188951773.png

Last edited:
@Maarkhoor Look at what she is wearing before making BS claims.

Emperor Skandgupta and His Queen
Gold Coin 5th Century A.D
1607245611672.png

The long colonnade at 1700+ years old Rameshwaram temple, India.

1607434248707.png
1607434248707.png

Wooden carving of Lord Vishnu on Garuda @ Sanctuary of truth Pattaya, Thailand.

1607434355443.png

Prambanan temple, a 9th-century Hindu temple at Yogyakarta, Indonesia is dedicated to trinity of hinduism.

1607434443930.png

Amazing thread. Kudos for sharing.

I have noticed that Buddhist stupas are different than Hindu temples i mean the architecture wise. Can anyone shed some light on it?
Thanks in advance.

Mind it - "This is Stone & Not Wood"

Thousand pillar temple, Hindu Temple in Hanamkonda, Telangana completed in 1324 CE by order of the king, Rudra Deva
1610189678694.png

Last edited:
Perfect Or Not Yet ?

Chennakeshava Temple, Belur, Karnataka built in 12th century

1610190339599.png

Another artifact from the same temple. Friends, look at the stone chains entangled like snakes !Unbelievable!
Believe it or not this was carved nearly 800 years ago! Using our latest technology, putting Science all together, can we imagine of constructing such kind of Stone ceiling?

1610190920496.png

Last edited:
India's GDP in 11th century(1000AD) before foreign Muslim invasion was 28% of world' GDP.

And India as of 2020 is the 6th largest economy in the world. But does that matter in actuality ? A majority of Indians generally live and die in miserable conditions and many don't even question that. As our Chinese member @TaiShang put it :
Indians will never understand the ground-shaking, nerve-racking, and history-changing effects of a revolution. They just lack the vigor and rigor.
And those Indians who speak of revolutionary change are immediately slotted as anti-nationals, tukde tukde gang, Urban Naxals etc.

Sad.

By the way, Hinduism is as foreign to India as Islam. Hinduism just preceded Islam by 2000 years or so.

Another artifact from the same temple. Friends, look at the stone chains entangled like snakes !Unbelievable!
Believe it or not this was carved nearly 800 years ago! Using our latest technology, putting Science all together, can we imagine of constructing such kind of Stone ceiling?

1610190920496.png

Below is a more aesthetic and organic building designed by the late Iraqi-origin architect Zaha Hadid :

zaha-hadid-architecture-01.jpg

And I am sure modern architects can comfortably construct the unaesthetic and unnecessary intricate architecture you show.

Last edited:
You can only feel the divine energy of ancient Hindu Temples but you can never explain it....

Ekambareswarar Temple in Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu was completed in 14th century
1610191052659.png

The unmatched intricacy and the spectacular craftsmanship beholds the greatness of our ancestors and heritage

Kedareshwara temple halebidu ,Hassan Dist.Karnataka was constructed by Hoysala King Veera Ballala II between 1173–1220 A.D
1610191603273.png

Our ancestors created masterpieces mingled with immense determination, bhakti, compassion and pride.. and named them TEMPLES!

Jaislamer Jain temple , rajasthan

1610191948820.png

When rest of the World was trying to draw on stone our ancestors did an extraordinary piece of 3D carvings on one of the hardest rock i.e granite.
And they asks us- what did we built !!

Jambukeswarar Temple in Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu built was built by Kocengannan (Kochenga Chola), one of the Early Cholas around 1800 years ago.

1610213057980.png

Live each present moment completely and the future will take care of itself.

1610213410237.png

Prambanan Temple, Central Java, Indonesia, built in 9 Century

This drone show Prambanan temple (Hindu) and Sewu temple (Budhist). Both are near to each other which show freedom of religion have already exist in Indonesia since 9 Century. Sewu Temple is built in 8 Century.

Not sure if you are relating from personal experience, but that has not been my experience at all.

As a Muslim, I have never been stopped while entering a temple or had to hide my Muslim identity for the same. None of my family members have experienced anything different.

Agreed...
IMG_20210110_123738.jpg

When Islamic rule comes back to India in the next 20 years, all these temples need to be razed to ground for good.
Your type of guys are the reason for Islamophobia...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom