What's new

In two years, Indian navy may lose sub-sea edge over Pakistan

This is not a comedy section .Go an find some other place.pathetic:coffee:

That was not comedy, those are facts, just ask the russians who were training your crues.
And I am pretty sure you will lose your nuclear submarines in case of war.
Next time, keep your insults to yourself since they uncover who you are, a pathetic person at that, you can only judge yourself, since you do not know me.

That was not comedy, those are facts, just ask the russians who were training your crues.
And I am pretty sure you will lose your nuclear submarines in case of war.
Next time, keep your insults to yourself since they uncover who you are, a pathetic person at that, you can only judge yourself, since you do not know me.

Do you know anything about Indian Navy?You are just a foreigner .arent you?All info you got about Indian Navy is from internet and cheap sensational colourful Indian media.One who trust this junk media is indeed a dumb.This is the only decent way I can tell you.
Now I have friends in Indian Navy ,both officers and sailors and I am an Indian.
Russians give us overall tech of submarines .But we dont accept it direct like offshelf.We know its technology and its advantages and disadvantage.Ins Arihant project is commissioned in 1970's and we complete it in 2010.we are mastered in that technology .We add our proven technology to Russian subs.Now we started to induct systems that is completely indigenous.

Who cares.....your problem is the growing tussle between two other super powers. India is not your problem. Its your obsession. Fight for stability and neutrality and the nation will go further.

India’s Project 75 SSKs: Too Late to Save the Submarine Force?

Latest Update:

May 15/14: Torpedoes & 75i.
Ajai Shulka writes that the absence of a torpedo contract needs to be a priority for the new BJP government, if they want to avoid a situation where India’s new Scorpenes are defenseless against enemy submarines:

“Consequently, when the first Scorpene submarine is commissioned in 2016, it will be armed only with the Exocet anti-ship missile. Were it to be challenged by Pakistan’s silent new Khalid-class submarines – the French Agosta-90B -the Scorpene will have empty torpedo tubes. Even if the new government signs the contract quickly, delivery would be unlikely before 2017…. A top-level navy planner laments the MoD’s lack of accountability, contrasting it with how former navy chief, Admiral D K Joshi, took responsibility for warship accidents and resigned.”

Meanwhile, no upgrade and life-extension has been approved or contracted for India’s aging U209 boats, and Project 75i has no contract. When it does, it plans to entrust construction of 1 of 6 Project 75i submarines to state-owned Hindustan Shipyard Ltd, Visakhapatnam (HSL) – the same yard that destroyed the Kilo Class INS Sindhukirti during a bungled refit. Building Project 75i in 2 Indian shipyards would also mean paying double for transfer of technology (ToT). On the other hand, it may speed badly-needed deliveries – if you can trust the 2nd shipyard to perform. Sources: India’s Business Standard, “Scorpene subs to join fleet without torpedoes” | See also March 11/13, Dec 23/13 re: torpedoes.

India’s Project 75 SSKs: Too Late Save Submarine Force?

But Pakistan may face tough situation after 2~4 years when their scorpion will start entering service e unless Pakistan can get the long delayed submarine from China . by ~2020 India might have 3~4 scorpion in its fleet if the plan goes on

Back
Top Bottom