What's new

In this village, Hindus guard Muslims’ homes in Muzaffarnagar

Moooo desi cows are rather annoying, jersey and holstein cows rock. I have them both on my farm. :)

Rocking cow -
images

The worthless needs to be herded?
Cows are herded too. Never heard of a cowherder, bro?
Hindus can kill you if they discover you call their matha 'worthless'. Besides, the cow is a very innocent animal.

And yes, man can be led, but it's your perverted indian fella who started the whole herd thingy.

He seems to have missed the herd and that's why is mad now. I've just thrown him a bone to chew on so he can calm down. He's one hell a power chewer. ^_^

not heard of cowherd?

No fukin way, you can't justify the massacre of muslims that takes place in india every once in a while.
As for blasphemy law, I don't know much about it nor do I have a say in it.

I believe nobody has the right to take a life.

the last muslim massacred in india was in 1857.

The worthless needs to be herded?
Cows are herded too. Never heard of a cowherder, bro?
Hindus can kill you if they discover you call their matha 'worthless'. Besides, the cow is a very innocent animal.

And yes, man can be led, but it's your perverted indian fella who started the whole herd thingy.

He seems to have missed the herd and that's why is mad now. I've just thrown him a bone to chew on so he can calm down. He's one hell a power chewer. ^_^

no wonder muslims need a mullah

No fukin way, you can't justify the massacre of muslims that takes place in india every once in a while.
As for blasphemy law, I don't know much about it nor do I have a say in it.

I believe nobody has the right to take a life.

Mohammad of Arabia also killed people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom