What's new

In this village, Hindus guard Muslims’ homes in Muzaffarnagar

Awwwwwwwww how sweeeettttt.

Thats ok then, lets just turn a blind eye to half a century worth of rape, murder of young children and abductions by the Indian army.

There are very few countries in the world with this stain on their moral fibre, India is no.1 in that list.

If you actually bothered to watch some of the documentaries on Kashmir, you will be horrified. So horrified you will begin to question humanity.

Thanks for the compliments. Terrorizing terrorists successfully since 1947. :yay:

1. The last time we saw the weapons were in Golden Temple not an Indian Mosque.

2. But wait are you telling me that entire Indian Muslim population is super rich to have AK 47 :what:

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
1. Plenty of mosques were found - Google is your best friend.
2. It's your tax payer's money :hitwall:

Thanks for the compliments. Terrorizing terrorists successfully since 1947. :yay:

head-in-sand-surviving-progress-crop.jpg

That's what you are doing at the moment.

South Africans thought the same until black people were no longer called terrorists

Absolutely correct. Hindus have already committed the greatest shirk in their lives - they exist. :hitwall:

:woot : Shirk and Hinduism?
You can be a sikh and still a hindu, you can be an atheist and still a hindu, you can be a muslim and still a hindu, you can be anything and still a hindu. I think hindus need to go back to the drawing board to sketch out the brand new hinduism and come up with their 9999999999th god.

We don't need any prophet to come and tell us anything. It is very hard for you to understand Dharmic concepts so give it a rest. Stick to your tried and tested Hindu-bashing - suits you better.
:woot : Shirk and Hinduism?
You can be a sikh and still a hindu, you can be an atheist and still a hindu, you can be a muslim and still a hindu, you can be anything and still a hindu. I think hindus need to go back to the drawing board to sketch out the brand new hinduism and come up with their 9999999999th god.

how could poor Muslims there retaliate for Babri Mosque incident in the first place? when almost entire Hindu extremist force was there to attack the mosque.

Anyway YOU Hindus are happy for killing your Muslim Indians just because they are Muslims.

The poor lot lost the hen as well as the eggs by being Loyal to INDIA.
Then this poor lot must wise up and see through how the leaders from their own community play them for fool. These leaders fan the flames then run away and hide but these disillusioned lot pays a heavy price for that.

We don't need any prophet to come and tell us anything. It is very hard for you to understand Dharmic concepts so give it a rest. Stick to your tried and tested Hindu-bashing - suits you better.

You don't need a prophet because in your Dharm everyone is a prophet and everything is god. You don't need a prophet to tell you what 'shirk' is. Then again, you don't even need a prophet to tell you what Hinduism is to begin with.
Yours is prolly the most vague Dharmic concept ever. I mean, really!

You don't need a prophet because in your Dharm everyone is a prophet and everything is god. You don't need a prophet to tell you what 'shirk' is. Then again, you don't even need a prophet to tell you what Hinduism is to begin with.

Yes we don't need a prophet. In Dharma enlightenment will come from within, just a guide is needed. The guide (guru) tells you a few techniques, but not the path. That is for you to discover after exploration. And what is the hurry in exploration. There are so many births...:angel:

Only sheeps need a herder.

Back
Top Bottom