What's new

In this village, Hindus guard Muslims’ homes in Muzaffarnagar

You can start by telling your kids who is who,the Hindus,Christians and the Sunnis.

Whats the use? My family made the Decision ,They are leaving. I cannot take this mess anymore which the politicans and the sunni deoband ulema has made.If other shias have the resources they will leave also in the coming years or convert to sunni/hindu whichever faction is safer for them. Its already clear cut that UP is the same situation that Undivided Punjab was in the late 1930's.

India has got silent bhagwa terrorist in the form of RSS BJP VHP BAJRANGDAL ETC. They are trained to kill minorities specially muslims. Riot like situation is created and Muslims are attacked in huge nos like 50000. These people dont even spare kids & old people or even a child in mothers womb. As the world saw in gujarat. They have secret plan to wipe out muslims from india for that they need to be in power. Now they are creating riots like situation & pol-rising people. Once they are in power India will be hell for muslims. Either they will be killed or leave islam.

India has got silent bhagwa terrorist in the form of RSS BJP VHP BAJRANGDAL ETC. They are trained to kill minorities specially muslims. Riot like situation is created and Muslims are attacked in huge nos like 50000. These people dont even spare kids & old people or even a child in mothers womb. As the world saw in gujarat. They have secret plan to wipe out muslims from india for that they need to be in power. Now they are creating riots like situation & pol-rising people. Once they are in power India will be hell for muslims. Either they will be killed or leave islam.

This wont happen my brother!! We will protect the muslims..like in this case.. Gujarat was tragic and tragic to all ... In India we all are SAME..Muslims and Hindus and the others..

In which secular does religious leaders amass wealth as in India..................Asha Ram net asset Worth more than 8000 Crores so are many religious preachers from all religions...................I support you on this we should have a Uniform Civil Code................

People like asaram having wealth has nothing to do with secularism. Its a personal deal between asaram and his "followers". Secularism is simply govt not interfering in religious matters or not being influenced by religion in its decisions.

Good that you are turkey and not in India. Dont ever come here.

Sirf 1 baar, pweez!? You'll be glad you did. <3
Naswar ni lagaoon ga...promise. :)

:) ek kaam kar.... come to Delhi (visa mein nikaalta hoon aapka).. Aap seedha jaaiye 10 Janpath Road, Delhi. Wahan pe Rahul baba karke ek chikna gora munda rehta hain, jisme akkal thora kum hai.
Go there an tell him.. Mujhe tera gaand chahiye .. and your wish will be fulfilled.. LOL

Donkey's are one of the most useful of all animals. They are used even in your army(just as many others)
Besides only the worthless need to be herded. Men can be led. :angel:

Donkey was the pet animal of Prophet who used to travel on donkey.

No fukin way, you can't justify the massacre of muslims that takes place in india every once in a while.
As for blasphemy law, I don't know much about it nor do I have a say in it.

I believe nobody has the right to take a life.

No we do not but some Muslims think that they have that right. So they killed 2 Hindu boys and attacked the people returning from KHAP. Rest was a reaction.

Mohammad of Arabia also killed people.

Mohhamad killed 900 jews who had surrendered to him.

Back
Top Bottom