What's new

In this village, Hindus guard Muslims’ homes in Muzaffarnagar

Hindus pretend to be guarding Muslims' homes in Muzaffarnagar while their fellow Hindus burn the same.
It's like letting the fox guard the henhouse.

What would you do in their situation?? Let their life stock die from starvation and their home looted???

What would you do in their situation?? Let their life stock die from starvation and their home looted???

They ain't protecting no sh!t, they are just fuckin amusing themselves like fuckin retarded clowns they are. Like SpringOnion said, muslims' houses have already been gutted.

India needs another partition

Pakistan needs this

how-to-cut-cakes-11-ghv-325-91829538.jpg

Baloch,Hazara and Pashtuns would be happy.

Pakistan needs this

how-to-cut-cakes-11-ghv-325-91829538.jpg

Baloch,Hazara and Pashtuns would be happy.

Say that to any Baloch hazard Pashtun he will slam your 5'2 *** in the ground :lol: :rofl:

Contrary to that, Kashmiris, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians, north east India need seperate country... That's the only way subcontinent can be peaceful

Agree...the constitution tells we are a secular country..in which secular country would different religions have different laws ? In which secular country would the government interfere in temple administration and covet the temple assets ? What we have in constitution and what is in practise are two different things.

In which secular does religious leaders amass wealth as in India..................Asha Ram net asset Worth more than 8000 Crores so are many religious preachers from all religions...................I support you on this we should have a Uniform Civil Code................

They ain't protecting no sh!t, they are just fuckin amusing themselves like fuckin retarded clowns they are. Like SpringOnion said, muslims' houses have already been gutted.

If you would like to look at worst of everything then no point in discussing anything with you. In small villages people are friendly and in this case the perpetrators ware outsiders. If it is true that lot of muslim houses have been already gutted then the govt should help them rebuild them and bring back the normalcy. Punish all the perpetrators if found with maximum punishment.

In small villages people are friendly and in this case the perpetrators ware outsiders. If it is true that lot of muslim houses have been already gutted then the govt should help them rebuild them and bring back the normalcy. Punish all the perpetrators if found with maximum punishment.
I hope I didn't offend you. Thanks for making sense. :)
What's the population of the village in question?

Sorry, But here's Baloch and Pashtun opinion on pakistani Punjabis:
Friendsofbaloch (from the thread of Pashtuns and Pakistani Punjabis

Another one for pakistani punjabis-

Oh! you have just killed his delusions of a grand martial past.

Sorry, But here's Baloch and Pashtun opinion on pakistani Punjabis:
Friendsofbaloch (from the thread of Pashtuns and Pakistani Punjabis

Another one for pakistani punjabis-

Those are mostly Indians and afghans tard
I can also pull up distressed comments from minorities in India ...

God Indian education system is so bad... Or it must be your chimp ancestry

Those are mostly Indians and afghans tard
I can also pull up distressed comments from minorities in India ...

God Indian education system is so bad... Or it must be your chimp ancestry

Our education system tells us enough about your cowardly past and what doormats you have been for all invaders from the Arabs to the British. Not even a single contribution to the freedom struggle, and then when the Hindus have cooked the meal, you swoop down like a vulture to get a share. Dont know whether all this fake bravado is funny or tragic/

Hindu extremists had killed the Father of Indian nation because he was getting soft towards the Muslims. What can the Muslims expect from these same Hindus!!

Hindus are making a grave mistake. When one day Muslims become majority in India, these very same Muslims will not be guarding your house, but be burning them down.

The sufis and the shia waqf board keeps working towards it ,but we don't have the resources.Plus the congress govt is on the saudi payroll ,so they allow full freedom to deoband to terrorise shia maulvis with death threats.Many have been injured too due to the Deoband menace. If these things don't change,I am going to have my family migrate from Lucknow.Its my uncles and their children who don't want to leave Lucknow and Barielly.But situation is polarizing and sooner or later things will get bad for shias due to the activities of darul-e deoband.Hindus on the other hand if they get united and drop their casteism ,they can deal with the deoband menace with ease.But SP and Congress are not interested in this. And neither are hindutva parties interested in helping us as we are not a sizable vote bank and islam is a outsider for them. Its a rock and a hard place for us.Plus Darul-e- Deoband has issued fatwas calling shias as kafirs officially.Unofficially ,they are already advocating mass murder of kafirs and murtids in the mosques they control. Things are polarizing already in UP .Its a matter of time before the powder keg sets off.

You can start by telling your kids who is who,the Hindus,Christians and the Sunnis.

Back
Top Bottom