What's new

In this village, Hindus guard Muslims’ homes in Muzaffarnagar

You don't need a prophet because in your Dharm everyone is a prophet and everything is god. You don't need a prophet to tell you what 'shirk' is. Then again, you don't even need a prophet to tell you what Hinduism is to begin with.
Yours is prolly the most vague Dharmic concept ever. I mean, really!

You call it vague because you dont understand it. A fast flowing stream is opaque, a clean silent pool is not. Besides we don't consider everything God - but a symbol of divinity. God resides in His/Her/Its creations. :)

Even I am thinking of being suicide bomber then.

and hindu don't get houris too...

Go for it! You're on the right track, for you ought to commit suicide for being a total douche.
You don't need them in the first place, you're their Dharmic counterparts yourselves.
india-photos-92-560x389.jpg

Tough to answer. I would welcome others to chip in. :undecided:
I don't understand ...why are there so many verses then dedicated to getting women in paradise ,bro...Allah(swt) don't lie.Quran is divine ,brother.Allah has told us to do jihad to get houris.

Tough to answer. I would welcome others to chip in. :undecided:

This is what a sufi master had warned me about .These were the distortions in quran caused by islamic civil wars. And these are quotes that are twisted by the russian orthodox church to destroy islam in Russia ,they are succeeding on it.

For understanding the truth of Allah,a sufi master is needed.You can see what the Mullahs are doing to impressionable minds. India must stop the sunni mullahs from spreading falsehoods.

I don't understand ...why are there so many verses then dedicated to getting women in paradise ,bro...Allah(swt) don't lie.Quran is divine ,brother.Allah has told us to do jihad to get houris.

I'm sorry you're failing to grasp that, but it's not entirely your fault. Some people are just born with small noodles. Learn to deal with it.

Wonder if the reverse would have happened or not.

Never saw it happen. But at least someone is trying to bring peace. As usual, it is always the Hindu community who took the initiative to bringing peace.

Very respectable indeed.

Hindus pretend to be guarding Muslims' homes in Muzaffarnagar while their fellow Hindus burn the same.
It's like letting the fox guard the henhouse.

In most communal riots the common man is never involved. People indulging in such acts are hired for political reasons.

Donkey's are one of the most useful of all animals. They are used even in your army(just as many others)
Besides only the worthless need to be herded. Men can be led. :angel:

The worthless needs to be herded?
Cows are herded too. Never heard of a cowherder, bro?
Hindus can kill you if they discover you call their matha 'worthless'. Besides, the cow is a very innocent animal.

And yes, man can be led, but it's your perverted indian fella who started the whole herd thingy.

He seems to have missed the herd and that's why is mad now. I've just thrown him a bone to chew on so he can calm down. He's one hell a power chewer. ^_^

Hindus can kill you if they discover you call their matha 'worthless'. Besides, the cow is a very innocent animal.

And yes, man can be led, but it's your perverted indian fella who started the whole herd thingy.

He seems to have missed the herd and that's why is mad now. I've just threw him a bone to chew on so he can calm down. He's one hell a power chewer. ^_^

Buddy what about people got killed by mob who were accused of Blasphemy law in Pakistan???

This is only law in the world which allowed people to kill minority officially.

Everything has its worth. :angel: Cows? They are family :devil:

He seems to have missed the herd and that's why is mad now. I've just thrown him a bone to chew on so he can calm down. He's one hell a power chewer. ^_^

Buddy what about people got killed by mob who were accused of Blasphemy law in Pakistan???

This is only law in the world which allowed people to kill minority officially.
No fukin way, you can't justify the massacre of muslims that takes place in india every once in a while.
As for blasphemy law, I don't know much about it nor do I have a say in it.

I believe nobody has the right to take a life.

Back
Top Bottom