What's new

In Pakistan : Destruction,Karma, will of God ?

First thread on this forum where I could not come across a single reference to a "foreign hand" for the unfortunate events that befell our friends in Pakistan.

Even the actor Rehman Malik for his mandatory lie per tragedy chose to lie about people being found alive from the blue air crash and not about a "bairooni haath"

First thing first....no one pays the cost of other's sins.....its not the law of nature.

self-contradictory statement. "Agar Zulm Karna Paap Hai Ta Zulm Sehna bhi Paap Hai"

when we are abroad we act like simple and nice gentleman when in our own country we behave like devils

:tup: 100% true for Indians and Pakistani's.

This thread reminded me that the people of the sub-continent are a very very superstitious lot

Well, You can very well differentiate superstition and Faith..Btw, your signature gave me an expression that you are one of the non-believer of Almighty..!

11010115392.gif

Daily Express News Story

In last few days we been observing lots of bad things are happening in Pakistan. I would say a mass destruction .
Flood unofficial figure over 1100 people has died. Thousand of people stranded in NWFP region, millions of people are homeless.
Increase in electrical bill 11 times in July. Buying power is beyond reach, people feel better to kill themselves rather then show their empty bellies to their next door neighbor.
First Air crash killed many people.
Next day a PIA plane engine caught fire , a bird stuck in the engine.
Yesterday again during Kabul fight a sharp object hit the windshield of plane and made big crack, Plane end up made emergency landing in Lahore.
Are we all paying the sins of these bad politicians, who are pushing the nation in black hole of poverty. When bribe and lawlessness in the country is on its extreme.

Think...
its not the time to blame politicianz only boss every where in every field dre is a lot ,,,,,,

Sorry to say, but it seems nowadays:

PK=Bad news.
IN=Good news.

God (or 'Karma') does not punish ordinary people for the sins of bad politicians. God is infinitely just and exact in His judgement.

Karma will only affect those people who have supported or actually taken part in bad actions of their leaders or committed these actions themselves. For a analysis of Pakistan's and India's Karma (and that of the USA) please see sentforlife.com/karma.html

We didn't get out of flood now Pakistan shocked from 6.3 quake. Warning after warning. Something is very wrong.

it all started with musharraf................... and ended up in the shape of zardari

the wrong is, pakistanis are being killed by ruthless drone attacks and in the fake war on terror, army which used to protect pakistanis from the neighbouring terror is itself opening terror wars on its own people..

In last few days we been observing lots of bad things are happening in Pakistan. I would say a mass destruction .
Flood unofficial figure over 1100 people has died. Thousand of people stranded in NWFP region, millions of people are homeless.
Increase in electrical bill 11 times in July. Buying power is beyond reach, people feel better to kill themselves rather then show their empty bellies to their next door neighbor.
First Air crash killed many people.
Next day a PIA plane engine caught fire , a bird stuck in the engine.
Yesterday again during Kabul fight a sharp object hit the windshield of plane and made big crack, Plane end up made emergency landing in Lahore.
Are we all paying the sins of these bad politicians, who are pushing the nation in black hole of poverty. When bribe and lawlessness in the country is on its extreme.

Think...
Its very unwise to blame politicians for these misfortunes. The problem starts within.
"People get the government they desreve "
John f Kennedy & Alexis de Toquevill

Back
Top Bottom