What's new

In Pakistan : Destruction,Karma, will of God ?

Bad times in the history of Pakistan, Being a Muslim we dont pay Zakat, we dont pray 5 times a day, we dont read Quran, some of are taking bribes and other sins we do everyday, such Disasters are to happen

Beside zakat we should pay our income tax honestly and vote wise person in election.
This will develop the country more.

Exactly, I had been thinking same things. Alot of painful going on frequently in Pakistan including earthquakes. Not sure what went wrong upside down. Millions of Muslims were still following their duty to go to Mosque everyday, five-times namaz, and reading book.

Alot of bad luck still counting.......:frown:

Well, there is a silver lining....ur team just defeated Australia after 15 years.

Blaming politicians is easy. Pakistan is a third world developing country like India and our numbers in accidents, govt incopetence are comparable, just like any other developing country. The way out is hard work.

Pakistan has had their share of dictatorial rule and a fat load of good it did them.

And also there is no shortage of pious people, that will never increase aviation safety standards, but is atleast expected t give you inner peace. Looks like it fails in that too.

We as a nation are ruined, Inquilab Zindabad or we have to attack India to reunite :D, its a joke relax indians.

Khuda nay aj tk us qom ki halat nai badli, na ho khayal jisko khud apni halat k badalnay ka.

Lets pray my friends

Last edited by a moderator:
We as a nation are ruined, Inquilab Zindabad or we have to attack India to reunite :D, its a joke relax indians.

Khuda nay aj tk us qom ki halat nai badli, na ho khayal jisko khud apni halat k badalnay ka.

God is only a guiding force. Halaat khuda nahi badalte, Insaan ki Niyati (Halaat) khud usi ke zimme hoti hai aur wohi badalte hai.

God is only a guiding force. Halaat khuda nahi badalte, Insaan ki Niyati (Halaat) khud usi ke zimme hoti hai aur wohi badalte hai.

bhai yh mein nay nai kaha, usi poet nay kaha hai jiska kaha hua apka qomi tarana hai :cheesy:

If you have believe in God, you have to belive in Devil.
If you belive in light, you have to believe in Darkness.
The sins of human being has exceeded its Limit..
Soon there will be a Devil , who will rule this Earth...and the Innocent people will become victims of his cruelity.
Then again Allah/ Bhagwaan/ god will reappear on this sinful earth..and punish the demon powers..

How flood has came in PK? I never heard that before!

BTW, we have very well experience of flood which occurs in every 5 years in here.

How Flood has came in PK? I never heard that before.

BTW, we have very well experience of flood which occurs in every 5 years in here.
Well the rains in NWFP of Pakistan has broken record of 50 years.Yeah i know about BD.Do you know pakistan gifted some F6 Fighter Jet to Bangladesh they were in base and then a cyclone came and took fighter jets with them.:what:

i think its talibans doing the damange, a bearded man was arrested doing some strange activity near the site where flood occured..

Destruction,Karma, will of God ?

:disagree::disagree: Climatic changes are due to global warming....

Last edited:
Well the rains in NWFP of Pakistan has broken record of 50 years.Yeah i know about BD.Do you know pakistan gifted some F6 Fighter Jet to Bangladesh they were in base and then a cyclone came and took fighter jets with them.:what:

No, I do not know. In which year?

Back
Top Bottom