What's new

IN MIG-29K + Vikramaditya

Hitting targets in kargil war too wasn't piece of cake or walk in the park emo ji. In a war everything is possible. Mumbai and gujraat aint far away from your gwadar port. Our war ships always petrols arabian sea ji. Specially after 26/11. All our ship needs to do is stay around 280 KM away from gwadar and fire brahmos. Kaam tamaam gwadar ka ho jayey ga ji.

na humre Cruise Missile aur Navy jhak marne k lye han kia :disagree: :wave:

i was just asking a question, I dont have any knowledge of Cruise missiles that are fired from JF-17.

just pondering what kind of modifications may be needed

Buddy JF-17 can fire cruise missile? Which cruise missile? Our IAF getting ready to fire brahmos by 2012.

na humre Cruise Missile aur Navy jhak marne k lye han kia :disagree:

lol emo ji i never heard pakistani girls using word 'jhak marne key liye'. Pakistan has cruise missiles with longer range but 3 times slower and india can counter it with our defence while india has cruise missile with less range but 3 times faster and pakistan doesn't have anything to shoot it down.

lol emo ji i never heard pakistani girls using word 'jhak marne key liye'. Pakistan has cruise missiles with longer range but 3 times slower and india can counter it with our defence while india has cruise missile with less range but 3 times faster and pakistan doesn't have anything to shoot it down.

u heard it now

Yup Indian ABMs are unbeatable, they can reach at 300Km from Gawdar within no time, their M2Ks can use LGBs from hundreds of KMs & bang Pakistan lost the war, where is the Indian Flag, sorry there ain't any :undecided:

u heard it now

Yup Indian ABMs are unbeatable, they can reach at 300Km from Gawdar within no time, their M2Ks can use LGBs from hundreds of KMs & bang Pakistan lost the war, where is the Indian Flag, sorry there ain't any :undecided:

Dont worry you can use this one
c412169048a6b7633cb9ec55667ccdf9.gif

OYee Siva////...what more provocation do u need....Helll u could not initiate a war in 2002 nor in DEC 2008.....u guys can only give verbal statements.....700000 IA soldiers r in in Kashmir around 1-2 Lakh are in Arunachal pradesh.....the only thing u have is the Ambala based 11 th Strike Core ....that is around 80000 men..this u can use freely ..that too u dont have any crditble SP Arty....the only thing u have are the mere FH-77A bofors....kahan kahan use karo ke isse....PROBLEM SIRF YEH HAI THAT WE RULED U FOR 800-900 Years and when u had the chance we MADE A SEPRATE STATE...hahah IS liye they keep seeing wet dreams of INdian hegemony....U can only Yell ....now it does not even bother us..so keep doing that

OYee Siva////...what more provocation do u need....Helll u could not initiate a war in 2002 nor in DEC 2008.....u guys can only give verbal statements.....700000 IA soldiers r in in Kashmir around 1-2 Lakh are in Arunachal pradesh.....the only thing u have is the Ambala based 11 th Strike Core ....that is around 80000 men..this u can use freely ..that too u dont have any crditble SP Arty....the only thing u have are the mere FH-77A bofors....kahan kahan use karo ke isse....PROBLEM SIRF YEH HAI THAT WE RULED U FOR 800-900 Years and when u had the chance we MADE A SEPRATE STATE...hahah IS liye they keep seeing wet dreams of INdian hegemony....U can only Yell ....now it does not even bother us..so keep doing that

You ruled??? are you a mughal???or from ghulam dynasty???

You ruled??? are you a mughal???or from ghulam dynasty???

That's because they have the false notion that if you are Muslim, you cant be Indian.:disagree:

So using that logic they go about selecting portions of Muslim Rule in India and saying that it is their history.:disagree:

Well that is what i am asking.

Has Cruise missiles been tested on the JF-17 and if so what Missiles

Uptil now all the stand off weapons, AShMs & ALCM Ra'ad have been tested on Mirages because for now they are the platforms operating

JF-17 will Replace them & back bone of PAF meaning these weapons will be integrated into JF-17, Don't forget Block 52 can also be used(I hope we go for 18 more)

4b3f32fd86c531b06ccc133fffdac1ca._.jpg

9829a26eee222dd94b3e2df35693fcf9.jpg

1e10b1db148763c30090ffef89718381.jpg

Last edited:
Well that is what i am asking.

Has Cruise missiles been tested on the JF-17 and if so what Missiles

I don't even know whether a missile is tested on this beauty, just leave the cruise missile. If any one have any information about the armaments tested on JF-17 please help me.

@EmoGirl

Do you remember I asked for these details from you also?

PROBLEM SIRF YEH HAI THAT WE RULED U FOR 800-900 Years

You are too funny men. Who have ruled India for 800-900 years nobody. Don't talk like Zaid Hamid. And stop having wet dreams.

If you are talking about some muslim how have ruled in delhi, my dear Delhi is not whole India or is it.

The Muslim who have ruled have always butchered the fellow muslim ruler in Delhi after beheading him they occupies the throne.

Also the area where the present Pakistan is situated has been there ruite. And if you are so superior people then how the invaders have invaded from your place to reach Delhi. Majority of Pakistanis are the childern of the parents who have converted to Islam in fear of sword.

But, Indians are still have 80% of Hindus what does it proved that the weak people get converrted and brave have faced the sword and remain true to their faith.

Humayon converted to become Shia when he got defeated and run to Iran.

Akbar was convert to Din E Elahi and hence he was not Muslim and Jahangir also.

Even Aurangzeb could not defeat the Marathas or Sikhs.

You can't find a single example that a Muslim have ruled complete India from Peshawar to Sikkim, Assam to Gujarat, Andaman Nicobar Islands to Uttranchal.

More over, a Christian dose't be happy by seeing USA's power or Italy's progress because he knows that is not their progress.

But Muslim always boast like child as you personally have ruled Delhi.

Go have a break.

Uptil now all the stand off weapons, AShMs & ALCM Ra'ad have been tested on Mirages because for now they are the platforms operating with PN

JF-17 will Replace them & back bone of PAF meaning these weapons will be integrated into JF-17, Don't forget Block 52 can also be used(I hope we go for 18 more)

4b3f32fd86c531b06ccc133fffdac1ca._.jpg

9829a26eee222dd94b3e2df35693fcf9.jpg

Images from painting competition ?????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom