What's new

If India and Pakistan Went to War: 5 Weapons Pakistan Should Fear

Hiding behind technicalities? What did IK do when Modi revoked autonomy in IOK?

Do you even know the meaning of the word technicalities?

A dog will always wag his tail for his owner even after being abused multiple times by him, just like that I know that even after i provide the whole list of things that IK did shy of waging a military conflict with India, you will still not accept it. So why should i waste my time.

However let me just raise a point here. IK was PM for just 3.5yrs. while PDM parties have been in power since the 1980s, explain to me why they wern't able to liberate IOK during all those years?

Spot on but what they teach in indian schools will surprise you.
It's a delusional nation. The kind of mental garbage they come up with can only be sustained by constant dose of delusions like one Rafale is enough to kill entire squadron of PAF. At the end it is traitors in Pakistan that is India's biggest weapon.

Do you even know the meaning of the word technicalities?

A dog will always wag his tail for his owner even after being abused multiple times by him, just like that I know that even after i provide the whole list of things that IK did shy of waging a military conflict with India, you will still not accept it. So why should i waste my time.

However let me just raise a point here. IK was PM for just 3.5yrs. while PDM parties have been in power since the 1980s, explain to me why they wern't able to liberate IOK during all those years?

Why did India revoke the autonomy of IOK when IK was in power but not earlier. Not even in 1971.

IK had a back channel deal with Modi to give away IOK to India.

As i said previously Pakistan never even had control of IOK, so why would India need to make a deal with PMIK in the first place?

What about Siachen? Lost in 1984.
What about East Pakistan? Lost in 1971
What about the Kargil peaks which Musharraf had captured? Lost in 1999

These were actual land that Pakistan had lost to India. You probably blame IK for those too.

@TNT

In a war, Pakistani army and indian army will fight side by side against Pakistani ppl. That is the only issue we face.

You are actually very close to the truth. Many people believe that 1971 wasnt a war between the Indian and Pak Army, but an action by the Indian Army to prevent the Pak Army from being beaten by a large portion of its own citizenry (the Bengalis). Such a defeat would have defanged the Pak Army in both halves of the country. And also weakened the Indian establishment in front of its own people, It was a case of match fixing between two power elites.

Regards

Do you know IK married a Jew?

Jamaima was Muslim before she married Khan. Read this in her own words.

May Allah open the locks you have put on your mind and heart. When your name is beautiful as Abdul Rehman, try to be an "Abd Allah" by following teachings of Islam:

* Never speak unless you have researched
* Don't hear and spread the lies forward
* Never do "Bad-gumani" its the worst of lies.

1657754956927.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom