What's new

In Islamabad, it’s always the Year of the Pig

I dont know dude. We stood across an empty irrigation canal when it charged at us, we picked up big rocks and threw them at it repeatedly when it fell in the canal?

just get out of the way

they cant turn thier head so cant change direction

lived 2 years in isl and yes during winter their are many pigs... one night i was on the terrace smoking and heard some noise behind the bush and it happened to be same pig that was making my dog bark every night! so i decided to take a revenge and tossing a brick on his head! dammmm... just missed it by few mm!!!!!!!!

An interesting comment in the Washington Post comments section of this article:

kanishka1

Looks like this dumbo is on PDF too. Facepalm.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Give these pigs safe passage to their relatives in india.;)

After your posts on this forum this post definitely makes sense.;)

wild boars and leopards roam the periphery of human settlements bordering forests. at least in India. these boars attack people even for the slight reason it can attack.

Forest Department permits wild boar culling - southindia - Kerala - ibnlive

this kind of laws should be made. culling of some wild animals once in a while are done. a good time for game hunting. gun lovers rejoice.

well am against the killing of any living thing, we should capture them & export them to the countries who consume them....simple killing any living thing is also haram in Islam

well am against the killing of any living thing, we should capture them & export them to the countries who consume them....simple killing any living thing is also haram in Islam
Islam does allow you to kill swine or any animal given a legitimate purpose. i.e. they're destroying your crops or posing a threat to your property or well being

but yeah you just can't go around shooting, killing animals, without purpose... etc

Exporting them to countries that consume that sounds like a good idea, but im not sure if you'd be allowed to sell them islamically? It's like selling alcohol to non-muslims who drink it...some1's gotta dig a fatwa :lol:

no shortage of hunting guns (or any guns for that matter) in Pakistan.....i dont suggest everyone come rushing in with weapons to Fed capital, but at least some locals should be tasked to hunt them. I see no reason why we cant just do that, or otherwise capture them alive and export them.

no shortage of hunting guns (or any guns for that matter) in Pakistan.....i dont suggest everyone come rushing in with weapons to Fed capital, but at least some locals should be tasked to hunt them. I see no reason why we cant just do that, or otherwise capture them alive and export them.

Back in the day, once upon a time, it was great fun to go wild boar hunting (with the first batch of US personnel accompanying the first F-16s), followed by a campfire and much roasting and camaraderie. Those times are long gone.

May be it can be sold as an outing to the many foregners in Islamabad?

Now that we are into boar hunting, in Mangla cantonment, in the lane in which the house of the GOC/ Corps Commander is located, boars regularly used to travel across the street and towards the guest rooms located there.

Sentry guards on night duty were regularly seen chasing them away. Whenever we went to the guest rooms at night, got scared alot!!!!

Even got chased by one wild boar.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

May be it can be sold as an outing to the many foregners in Islamabad?

Hmmm, would be tough though to regulate it.

Strict checks to see who comes to that restaurant and orders it.

probably export it is a good idea.

Agha Jaan - Earning money buy selling haram thing is also haram :agree:

PS: We can ask non-muslims to do this business and spend money on their welfare

the animals arent haram....consuming them is haram

the animals are still Allah's creation na

I am not champion mullah - but i think dealing with haram things is haram, do we have molvi diesel on PDF?

We can export boar meat, boar soup, boar bisque, boar chowder, boar steak, boar fur, boar wings and moe. We are now in business. Loll

Worst idea in my POV, we have lot of son of b***s in Pakistan and you never know they start selling it in Pakistan or start using them to prepare jelatin. If you want to export - export them alive

Well, I do think, according to my limited knowledge, that earning profit by Haram things is Haram.

Just like a pimp, he does not force the girls to work, but they earn money for him, and he gets it.

Back
Top Bottom