What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

I am not worry dude. The problem is you guys don't admit that its wrong. If you do admit then this discussion will end but why justify a wrong thing. I know cow is dear to Hindus fellows but why should Muslims live their life according to hindu scripture and beliefs? If they have to live according to Hindu beliefs then India is Hindu state :)

sure mate whatever suits you best

oohh man this s barbaric law, 7 years for eating beef?? cruel

ya better than being kidnapped and converted aganist yr will or killing dr's

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Does Pakistan allow pig meat to be sold?
As a Singaporean, if I want to eat spare ribs or Pork Chops when in Pakistan, can I?

BTW, when I was in India, i was surprised to see that Mc Donals sells only Chicken and fish burgers, but there is a sign there and in KFC that says that all meat products are Halal......So I guess Muslim sensitivities are taken care of.

In Kerela and Goa you can eat beef all day and night but Madya Pradash there not many muslims anyway.

Its the rules if u don't like it then go to Pakistan instead.

Live by the rules or get out.
For Eating Beef they needn't go to Pakistan................They are welcome to GODS OWN COUNTRY.........Kerala

Not only in Kerala, but Goa, Almost all North eastern States, West Bengal Consume Beef...........
So you want all these States to be with Pakistan

I ate beef in my whole life. I never faced any discrimination in my whole life and All my friends knew that. My point is that it is rare and i never heard about this.

Beef is tasty.

I've been to Thailand, and people openly eat pork even though there's a considerable Muslim community in the south :lol:

On 29 August 1961, the Burmese Parliament passed the State Religion Promotion Act of 1961, which explicitly banned the slaughtering of cattle nationwide (beef became known as todo tha (တိုးတိုးသား); lit. hush hush meat).

We should ban it like Burma if you don't like it go move to Pakistan or Arabia

On 29 August 1961, the Burmese Parliament passed the State Religion Promotion Act of 1961, which explicitly banned the slaughtering of cattle nationwide (beef became known as todo tha (တိုးတိုးသား); lit. hush hush meat).

Then if you or your akkas have guts to take referendum on Eating Habits i will like to be Independent...........Why should we move to Saudi or Pakistan.............
By The By In Kerala Beef is the Costlier than Chicken.................

I am surprised that there are quiet a few of my countrymen who seem to support this ridiculous law.

I am not sure how accurate that article is about the law but if it is true, this law attacks my fundamental rights. Cows/Bullocks are already farmed, are consumed globally as food and not endangered creatures that need protection from the law. I can already see this law being used to harass all cross sections of society with the policeman allowed to enter houses to search for beef products. Religious sensitivities can be adequately addressed by prescribing strict norms for slaughter, display and sale of meat products.

Then if you or your akkas have guts to take referendum on Eating Habits i will like to be Independent...........Why should we move to Saudi or Pakistan.............
By The By In Kerala Beef is the Costlier than Chicken.................

Okay in Kerala you can eat beef & Goa also but not rest of Hindustan also MP has 92% hindus so the majority will support this law.

Why don't you move to Burma instead? My country is a modern, secular country which doesn't need such laws which obviously pander to one section of society.

I ate beef in my whole life. I never faced any discrimination in my whole life and All my friends knew that. My point is that it is rare and i never heard about this.

You will spend your time in jail to reflect upon all the times you have eaten beef.

Back
Top Bottom