What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

Does Pakistan allow pig meat to be sold?
As a Singaporean, if I want to eat spare ribs or Pork Chops when in Pakistan, can I?

Yes I myself have seen pork in Pakistan. AGHA'S SUPERMARKET in Karachi carries pork products for non Muslims. Kohsar Market in Islamabad also carries pork. Also you can hunt wild boars in Pakistan and bbq them. I'm pretty sure 5 star hotels in Pakistan can arrange pork chobs or ribs for you. Some Chinese and Korean restaurants serve pork delicacies.

On 29 August 1961, the Burmese Parliament passed the State Religion Promotion Act of 1961, which explicitly banned the slaughtering of cattle nationwide (beef became known as todo tha (3…63ˆ53ˆ73‰63…63ˆ53ˆ73‰63‡03ˆ43‰6); lit. hush hush meat).

We should ban it like Burma if you don't like it go move to Pakistan or Arabia

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Incredible Pakistan

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

209058671_f9069f3bd2_o.jpg

Not incredibl pakistan. Its secred pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Singaporean, if I want to eat spare ribs or Pork Chops when in Pakistan, can I?

BTW, when I was in India, i was surprised to see that Mc Donals sells only Chicken and fish burgers, but there is a sign there and in KFC that says that all meat products are Halal......So I guess Muslim sensitivities are taken care of.

Yo are right, Most of food chain operating in India don't offer Pork and Beef. If some one want pork, he need to search a lot (very few restaurant serve it), If some one want beef they have to search a lot (only muslim area serve beef).

No hindu will eat in a hotel if it serve beef, No muslim will eat there if it serve Pork :)

Why don't you move to Burma instead? My country is a modern, secular country which doesn't need such laws which obviously pander to one section of society.

Sorry dear we will not allow this in Hindustan we are Hindus and the cow must be respected

Yo are right, Most of food chain operating in India don't offer Pork and Beef. If some one want pork, he need to search a lot (very few restaurant serve it), If some one want beef they have to search a lot (only muslim area serve beef).

No hindu will eat in a hotel if it serve beef, No muslim will eat there if it serve Pork :)

In Kerala we consume Both Beef and Pork.................

BTW, when I was in India, i was surprised to see that Mc Donals sells only Chicken and fish burgers, but there is a sign there and in KFC that says that all meat products are Halal......So I guess Muslim sensitivities are taken care of.

Dear fool,

There are many tribes within Pakistan that are not Muslim and hunt boar and eat it. Muslims within villages do not prohibit these people from doing so. In Karachi Christians are allowed to buy swine meat for Christmas if they so choose too, just as Alcohol can be legally sold to NON-Muslims.

ALl the fools that thanked you are grossly ignorant and so was your comment on justifying Hindu majority India from prohibiting people from eating beef.

Please stfu if you have no idea what you're bsing.

Thank you in advance.

PS- You Bharatis like to make fun of China when you deny your people of a basic right. Fitay mun. I don't care about your largest democracy claims anymore because they are just the loudest farts from a cow.

Cow is sacred for Jains, Sikhs and Buddhist also.

Our mother, when she dies, means expenses of burial or cremation. Mother cow is as useful dead as when she is alive. We can make use of every part of her body – her flesh, her bones, her intestines, her horns and her skin.
—Gandhi

Father of the nation Gandhi was aganist it also.

Sorry dear we will not allow this in Hindustan we are Hindus and the cow must be respected

I am an Indian, my parent's are hindus and I call this law stupid which has been legislated to pander to religious groups. Such laws are the beginning of the slippery slope which will result in the destruction of our country.

First of all 92% of Madhya Pradesh's population is Hindu.So this law can be implemented there.This laws are not applicable in Kerala,West Bengal,Hyderabad,J&K,North East states where there is a large minority population,So I don't understand what's the big fuss?

I am an Indian, my parent's are hindus and I call this law stupid which has been legislated to pander to religious groups. Such laws are the beginning of the slippery slope which will result in the destruction of our country.

Okay well father of our nation says otherwise dear

Cow is sacred for Jains, Sikhs and Buddhist also.

Our mother, when she dies, means expenses of burial or cremation. Mother cow is as useful dead as when she is alive. We can make use of every part of her body – her flesh, her bones, her intestines, her horns and her skin.
—Gandhi

Father of the nation Gandhi was aganist it also.

Please care to explain........................

Back
Top Bottom