What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

I'm Muslim and do not eat it, but unlike INCREDIBLE INDIA, Pakistan offers Pork for people of different faiths, so stfu you jealous and closed-minded BHARATI.

lol did your raw nerve got pricked..easy kid...

you can try pork....

now how does that feel ?

yes yes white meat with red wine bachy tum kya jano taste :cheers:

temeculacreek_wine.jpg

I'm Muslim and do not eat it, but unlike INCREDIBLE INDIA, Pakistan offers Pork for people of different faiths, so stfu you jealous and closed-minded BHARATI.

well i guess its not hard to understand that the law applies only to the state of madhya pradesh and not the whole india,if muslims,christian,etc from madhyapradesh have problem with that they can go to the supreme court,also killing of cows is illegal in many parts of india but not eating beef so people who want to eat it can it it anytime

False. It might not be packaged in other cities, but it is readily available in Karachi.

so it comes from "all over pakistan" to "karachi"..next what ?.."i dont know about whole karachi but its there in Orangi"....:laugh:

Umm idiot, it is available in Islamabad and Karachi and probably all the other cities as well. Numerous restaurants serve it and many shops sell it.
Tell me if it is illegal to consume alcohol or pork in Pakistan? Would you get a 7 year jail term for it?

Umm stupid it may be available in limited shops and hotels but i asked which butcher in Pakistan sells it? is it Pakistani pig or a pig imported?

These Bharatis don't know wtf they are talking about. Why would we need to important pig, when we have so many boars, and so many hunters readily available. LMAO.

Many medium to big hotels serve pork and alcohol.

And they referred to a forum to get their facts. LOL, as if those people are a credible source.

you can try pork....

now how does that feel ?

Why do you personally attack him? His decision is his own to make. He is right these laws are regressive and will only end up dividing the country even further. We are being distracted by more important issues by our politicians by creating a ruckus on trivial issues.

raz you are really fooled by him he take you out from COW and bring pork and you done his work common man pakistan is not libiral country ye we can ban whatever topic is indian state ban COW meat here .

One has to wonder which one is more weired drinking Gao Jol or eating a 16 oz steak.

BTW There are a lot of Modi lovers on the forum, any one of you tried Gao Jol yet ?

Hindus drinking gao jal is as popular as muslims drinking camel jal. Do you drink camel jal everyday coz your religion recommends it?

Islam Question and Answer - The benefits of drinking camel urine

Now the mods who want to ban me should note that it is a legitimate website for islam Q and A.

Back
Top Bottom