What's new

In a stunning insult to India, US ‘Hyphenates’ India & Pakistan.

All diaspora communities bat for their country of origin.

But the real question is to what extent does the country of origin establish or try to influence what agenda is to be promoted by its diaspora? Or is it up to the expats only?

Many Pakistan's come from rural areas with strong conservative tradition and are not open to taking opportunities that living in the west offer. They often end up living in self created bubbles influencedy by backward mualvis.

Doesn't matter how far I come in life there is always someone of my own looking like a clown nearby and brings me crashing back down to reality.

Has anyone been to Birmingham? I went to alum rock once, don't ask me why and it was THE most disgusting place I ever been to, nobody works, they're all in their homes at 2pm on a Wednesday peeking through the curtains, every female is in a headscarf or niqab and if a female isn't wearing one of these and there was one in our group, they would be given dirty looks. Can you believe this is in England?

There are not many Pakistanis here and I would say the vast majority are as you say, just very STRANGE in behavior and how they present themselves.

Compare that with an Indian majority area in London or Leicester or wherever, barring the ones that are on visa here, the others present themselves as Brits, fully integrated and generally really easy to get along with, just normal you know.

Back
Top Bottom