What's new

In a first, Indian team heads to Israel for combat drill

Post 35 shows the invasion of the babies. Hitler was exactly like all Israelis. You have become What You hated
No, the Israelis have not. But Pakistanis are forbidden to portray Zionism and pro-Zionist Israelis with sympathy - which includes being forbidden to counter anti-Zionist lies.

I am a Zionist with a clear conscience. If you claim a clear conscience for your stance on Israel it doesn't come from a human rights perspective. You tell me where it comes from.

No, the Israelis have not. But Pakistanis are forbidden to portray Zionism and pro-Zionist Israelis with sympathy - which includes being forbidden to counter anti-Zionist lies.

I am a Zionist with a clear conscience. If you claim a clear conscience for your stance on Israel it doesn't come from a human rights perspective. You tell me where it comes from.
I would rather have aid than to accept a Zionist. Callingyou vermin is upgrading you

Land of israel belongs to Jewish people,what they are doing is pushing away the invaders by force slowly but steadily.

How are polish netenyahu, Russian Lieberman etc middle eastern?

These are white people turning up in the middle east pretending to be middle eastern, oppressing local people

I would rather have aid than to accept a Zionist.
Since Israel is famous for its development of new medical treatments, including treatments for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

Callingyou vermin is upgrading you
I recognize I'm not a better or braver person for calling you out for I have the advantage of living in a society where freedom of speech is magnitudes greater. But while I'm sorry that when it comes to Israel Pakistanis are currently compelled to wallow in the cesspool at the very least you can refrain from stomping about and churning it up.

Since Israel is famous for its development of new medical treatments, including treatments for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

I recognize I'm not a better or braver person for calling you out for I have the advantage of living in a society where freedom of speech is magnitudes greater. But while I'm sorry that when it comes to Israel Pakistanis are currently compelled to wallow in the cesspool at the very least you can refrain from stomping about and churning it up.
Calling me out. You people are hypocrites. You refer to all non jews a goyam (not human but just above animal). You murder the weak and innocent and defenceless yet cry about the holocaust. I wonder why since time began you have been persecuted. Youarea nation thieves. That steal land. Steal homes steal live. Well even othadox jews are against Zionism. So don't get me started.
Change your name from Solomon to Hitler. No difference

Calling me out. You people are hypocrites. You refer to all non jews a goyam (not human but just above animal) -
I'm representing myself and I've never done that. Don't know any Jew who has, either. Probably just more antisemitic dreck or misrepresentation of a religious matter. If the last, then it's my understanding that it's beyond the scope of discussion allowed at PDF.

You murder the weak and innocent and defenceless -
That's just repeating the baloney from earlier in the thread. Do you think if you and a million others repeat to yourselves, "The Earth is a cube" a thousand times then that means it is true?

How are polish netenyahu, Russian Lieberman etc middle eastern?

These are white people turning up in the middle east pretending to be middle eastern, oppressing local people
If they are oppressing their people,then it's theirs problem and they will take care. But what I want to tell is that Jews are the traditional settlers of israel and they came to exist even before the era of jesus christ,way too before the era of prophet mohammed. So they have the full authority to drive away the invaders.
Between for your kind information,in peace time the number of muslim people who are sacrificing theirs life in organised violence is way too more than the muslims dying by the hand of Jews in israel & palestine.

Last edited:
I'm representing myself and I've never done that. Don't know any Jew who has, either. Probably just more antisemitic dreck or misrepresentation of a religious matter. If the last, then it's my understanding that it's beyond the scope of discussion allowed at PDF.

That's just repeating the baloney from earlier in the thread. Do you think if you and a million others repeat to yourselves, "The Earth is a cube" a thousand times then that means it is true?
Nothing against jews who follow the teaching of Moses. I detest zionists like you. Zionist is a Nazi. No difference.

Nothing against jews who follow the teaching of Moses. I detest zionists like you. Zionist is a Nazi. No difference.
You have nothing at all to be proud of by standing on lies. I won't deceive you: imo there is no merit in heaven for it and here on earth holding such fibs close to your heart inevitably encourages the holder to be intolerant of criticism and fertilizes more distortions of reality.

You have nothing at all to be proud of by standing on lies. I won't deceive you: imo there is no merit in heaven for it and here on earth holding such fibs close to your heart inevitably encourages the holder to be intolerant of criticism and fertilizes more distortions of reality.
Whatever. If you believed in God you would treat other as you wish to be treated but you don't and Zionist....worst than Nazis. You can wrap it how you like. The world sees you for what you are. I don't buy your nonsensical attempt at using God to justify your murderous ways

Whatever. If you believed in God you would treat other as you wish to be treated but you don't and Zionist....worst than Nazis. You can wrap it how you like. The world sees you for what you are. I don't buy your nonsensical attempt at using God to justify your murderous ways

So tell me does Islam teach you to hate like this?

So tell me does Islam teach you to hate like this?
Eye for an eye. When your enemy understand only the language of force you have no choice. It's them that's killing kids. Women and elderly.
Now you tell me have you learnt to think before asking a question.

The Saudi new king will shortly make peace with Israel... pakistan will follow suite.

Israeli yearn for that recognition.

One hopes then that the Israel/Palestine problem will find a problem-solver in Pakistan.

Great development but this aside, in geopolitical sense I believe a quad-lateral military alliance should be made considering current geopolitical challenges that may come our way in near future.

US-India-Israel-Japan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom