What's new

In a first, Indian team heads to Israel for combat drill

Why are you here?

If you don't want me here that's good. It means you cannot handle the truth and are unable to debate me academically with logic

I am here because I Honor and respect fallen solders of pakistan and wish the best for that nation. Do you Honor the fallen Canadian solders?

Your argument are not logical... and you have a hatred of the very institution this forum is about. You can have a difference of opinion... but a hatred coupled with false facts is another thing. That's the problem!

Why? Because of the Pakistan-China-Turkey-Russia-Israel-USA-Iran-Bangladesh-.....axis?
Come back to reality ‘iron brother’.

Pakistan should have normal ties with Israel... just to Trump India... nothing else....

Most Pakistanis don't even know where or what Israel is... it was to appease the Arabs... nothing else.

lol. We will soon cut down the roots of Pakistan backed terrorism in the Valley.
Bro in that process freedom struggle is growing day by day, Kashmir is lost case according to retire Indian army chief.

61377595.jpg

Israel's Chief of Ground Forces Command, Major General Yacov Barak, (left) meets Northern Command Lieutenant General D Anbu in J&K's Udhampur district on Tuesday

NEW DELHI: India on Tuesday dispatched a C-130J 'Super Hercules' aircraft, along with a 45-member contingent, including Garud commandos, to Israel to take part in the top-notch multilateral 'Blue Flag-17' exercise from November 2 to 16.
This is the first time India has sent a contingent to participate in a military exercise in Israel. The exercise will also include other countries like the US, France, Germany, Italy, Greece and Poland, and comes after PM Narendra Modi visited the Jewish state in July.
"Blue Flag is a biannual multilateral exercise which aims to strengthen military cooperation among the participating nations. The exercise, being held at Uvda Air Force Base, will provide a platform for sharing of knowledge, combat experience and in improving operational capability of the participating nations," an officer said.
"This is the first time the Indian Air Force is operating with the Israeli Air Force in a multilateral exercise setting. Exercise Blue Flag gives us the opportunity to share and learn best practices with some of the best professionals from other air forces," he added.

Israel is among the top three to four arms suppliers to India, notching up sales worth almost $1 billion every year. The arms acquisitions range from Phalcon AWACS (airborne warning and control systems) and Searcher, Heron and Harop UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) to Aerostat and Green Pine radars, Barak anti-missile defence and several types of missiles and laser-guided bombs.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ael-for-combat-drill/articleshow/61377596.cms

@500 @Nilgiri @Levina @nair

It will be a great show watching 2 best in the world professional armies doing exercise.

kashmir is burning and you guys cant do anything about it :yahoo:
We don't have to. We will wait it out.

While three or four generation of Pakistanis come and go dreaming about Kashmir land.

Two generation has almost passed. Now it's the turn of today's 20's-70's.

we can smell an indian from a mile away mate

drop the act Vijay from Pune

kashmir is burning and you guys cant do anything about it :yahoo:
They are the one burning Kashmir..They will surely get repaid if not here then at a place where decision maker will be Just and only One..

The IAF Gaurds I've heard were inspired by the Israeli IAF special forces when the previous IAF chief went to Israel.

India and Israel are two very powerful states. Their alliance is bad news for Pakistan. Pakistan is becoming weaker and weaker and is losing so many allies. It is totally dependent on China now and will soon become a Chinese satellite state. And we all know how the Chinese will simply exploit Pakistan to their advantage and let the people of Pakistan starve. I was recently reading on another thread how youngest Pakistani generation are stunted in growth because of poor malnutrition. Pakistan has no future. The project has failed badly. You guys should listen to talks by Tariq Ali and Tarek Fatah.
I told you I smelt a dalat

Land of israel belongs to Jewish people,what they are doing is pushing away the invaders by force slowly but steadily.
Post 35 shows the invasion of the babies. Hitler was exactly like all Israelis. You have become What You hated

You people are killer never admit their crimes -
Admitting to falsehoods doesn't strike me as a good idea.

- you are occupiers and continue to grab more land by demolishing innocent peoples homes and killing them but no shame, you are shameless creatures.
If you care about the truth then you will do your own research rather than trust the narrative imposed upon you for political purposes.

Simply by posting pictures with a phony context you are seeking to perpetrate hate rather than peace.

I told you I smelt a dalat

Post 35 shows the invasion of the babies. Hitler was exactly like all Israelis. You have become What You hated
You are simply plying in the hands of US and others because they want fear in oil rich countries.

They are using you people as assassins and that what you are.

@django @Burhan Wani

Land of israel belongs to Jewish people,what they are doing is pushing away the invaders by force slowly but steadily.
Yeah now they got support from another killers since Kashmir and Palestine face similar enemy of evil.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom