What's new

In a first, Indian team heads to Israel for combat drill

anant_s

Reaction score
Country
India
61377595.jpg

Israel's Chief of Ground Forces Command, Major General Yacov Barak, (left) meets Northern Command Lieutenant General D Anbu in J&K's Udhampur district on Tuesday

Highlights
  • . The exercise will also include other countries like US, France, Germany, Italy, Greece and Poland, and comes after PM visited the Jewish state in July.
  • Israel is among the top three to four arms suppliers to India, notching up sales worth almost $1 billion every year.

NEW DELHI: India on Tuesday dispatched a C-130J 'Super Hercules' aircraft, along with a 45-member contingent, including Garud commandos, to Israel to take part in the top-notch multilateral 'Blue Flag-17' exercise from November 2 to 16.
This is the first time India has sent a contingent to participate in a military exercise in Israel. The exercise will also include other countries like the US, France, Germany, Italy, Greece and Poland, and comes after PM Narendra Modi visited the Jewish state in July.
"Blue Flag is a biannual multilateral exercise which aims to strengthen military cooperation among the participating nations. The exercise, being held at Uvda Air Force Base, will provide a platform for sharing of knowledge, combat experience and in improving operational capability of the participating nations," an officer said.
"This is the first time the Indian Air Force is operating with the Israeli Air Force in a multilateral exercise setting. Exercise Blue Flag gives us the opportunity to share and learn best practices with some of the best professionals from other air forces," he added.

Israel is among the top three to four arms suppliers to India, notching up sales worth almost $1 billion every year. The arms acquisitions range from Phalcon AWACS (airborne warning and control systems) and Searcher, Heron and Harop UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles) to Aerostat and Green Pine radars, Barak anti-missile defence and several types of missiles and laser-guided bombs.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ael-for-combat-drill/articleshow/61377596.cms

@500 @Nilgiri @Levina @nair

India and Israel are two very powerful states. Their alliance is bad news for Pakistan. Pakistan is becoming weaker and weaker and is losing so many allies. It is totally dependent on China now and will soon become a Chinese satellite state. And we all know how the Chinese will simply exploit Pakistan to their advantage and let the people of Pakistan starve. I was recently reading on another thread how youngest Pakistani generation are stunted in growth because of poor malnutrition. Pakistan has no future. The project has failed badly. You guys should listen to talks by Tariq Ali and Tarek Fatah.

India and Israel are two very powerful states. Their alliance is bad news for Pakistan. Pakistan is becoming weaker and weaker and is losing so many allies. It is totally dependent on China now and will soon become a Chinese satellite state. And we all know how the Chinese will simply exploit Pakistan to their advantage and let the people of Pakistan starve. I was recently reading on another thread how youngest Pakistani generation are stunted in growth because of poor malnutrition. Pakistan has no future. The project has failed badly. You guys should listen to talks by Tariq Ali and Tarek Fatah.

Why are you on a pakistani defence forum ? You talk about Islam from one side of your mouth ... then champion tarek fatah who hates Islam from the other end... what gives?

Why are you on a pakistani defence forum ? You talk about Islam from one side of your mouth ... then champion tarek fateh who hates Islam from the other end... what gives?

Sir I am relatively new to this forum. Please give it some time and read more of my thoughts so that you can slowly understand what I am all about and where I am coming from. Don't be so quick to judge me and don't start assuming things like I must be a terrorist al-Qaeda, or a Hindutva Indian, and so on and so forth. Have some patience and in sha Allah you will get to know who I am and what I preach.

I run a blog where I put out my thoughts. I am an intellectual person that is multidimensional, not a typical fanboy/cheerleader of some country and its Army.

You can read this about my thoughts on Pakistan on my blog
http://islamsalvationfromhell.blogspot.ca/2017/09/the-failure-of-pakistan-project.html

Sir I am relatively new to this forum. Please give it some time and read more of my thoughts so that you can slowly understand what I am all about and where I am coming from. Don't be so quick to judge me and don't start assuming things like I must be a terrorist al-Qaeda, or a Hindutva Indian, and so on and so forth. Have some patience and in sha Allah you will get to know who I am and what I preach.

I run a blog where I put out my thoughts. I am an intellectual person that is multidimensional, not a typical fanboy/cheerleader of some country and its Army.

http://islamsalvationfromhell.blogspot.ca/2017/09/the-failure-of-pakistan-project.html

What are your thoughts about tarek fatah? The Islam hater?

To me pakistan is our Israel... something that I will always cherish and is there for us in a turbulent world.
Tarek Fatah is a shameless munaafiq and Islam-hater. But as for his political analysis of Pakistan and how corrupt it is, he is spot on.

Makes your argument against pakistan rather weak if your source itself is questionable.

Interesting when Muslims start using islamaphobes as credible references against another Muslim nation. The devil is always a devil so are all his point of views.

You are known by the company you keep... the TTP khawarji (the terrorists you support) use the same ideology against pakistan when they blow up innocent people in Pakistan.

To me pakistan is our Israel... something that I will always cherish and is there for us in a turbulent world.

That's what Pakistan was originally meant to be, but it quickly swerved from its objective. Pakistan only pays lip service to Islam and to the condition of Muslims. Israel begs Jews from all over the world to make "Aaliya" and move to Israel. But Pakistan refused to repatriate hundreds of thousands of Biharis in Bangladesh, the so-called "stranded Pakistanis" who were the most loyal Pakistanis you can imagine. They lived as refugees in a concentration camp of Dhaka for generations for the sake of Pakistan and Islam. But the Pakistani State betrayed them. If the Pakistani state treats such loyal Pakistanis like them as vermin who should not be allowed in Pakistan, why should people like me be loyal to Pakistan?

Makes your argument against pakistan rather weak if your source itself is questionable.

Interesting when Muslims start using islamaphobes as credible references against another Muslim nation. The devil is always a devil so are all his point of views.

Even the devil can speak the truth. The truth is the truth, no matter whose mouth it comes out of, even if the truth comes out of the devil's mouth it is still the truth. Think about the incident when the devil taught Sayyidina Abu Hurairah that he should recite Ayat al Kursi before going to sleep. Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) told Abu Hurairah: "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Hurairah?' Abu Hurairah said, 'No.' He said, 'It was Shaytan (the Devil).'"

You are known by the company you keep... the TTP khawarji (the terrorists you support) use the same ideology against pakistan when they blow up innocent people in Pakistan.

Why are you shamelessly lying on me? When did I ever say I support TTP Khawarij?

That's what Pakistan was originally meant to be, but it quickly swerved from its objective. Pakistan only pays lip service to Islam and to the condition of Muslims. Israel begs Jews from all over the world to make "Aaliya" and move to Israel. But Pakistan refused to repatriate hundreds of thousands of Biharis in Bangladesh, the so-called "stranded Pakistanis" who were the most loyal Pakistanis you can imagine. They lived as refugees in a concentration camp of Dhaka for generations for the sake of Pakistan and Islam. But the Pakistani State betrayed them. If the Pakistani state treats such loyal Pakistanis like them as vermin who should not be allowed in Pakistan, why should people like me be loyal to Pakistan?

Even the devil can speak the truth. The truth is the truth, no matter whose mouth it comes out of, even if the truth comes out of the devil's mouth it is still the truth. Think about the incident when the devil taught Sayyidina Abu Hurairah that he should recite Ayat al Kursi before going to sleep. Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) told Abu Hurairah: "He really spoke the truth, although he is an absolute liar. Do you know whom you were talking to, these three nights, O Abu Hurairah?' Abu Hurairah said, 'No.' He said, 'It was Shaytan (the Devil).'"

Why are you shamelessly lying on me? When did I ever say I support TTP Khawarij?

You have the same ideology as TTP ISIS visa-vis pakistan.

So I guess you decide when Tarek Fatah is speaking the truth and when he isn't as it fits your khawarji ideology?

Pakistan hosts the world's largest refugee population... the highest in the world.

One thing you should realize is that most of the world despises Pakistan. I myself am of Pakistani descent so I have a soft spot for the Pakistani society and people. I am only against the Pakistani State. I am against violence and terrorism so there is no way I share the same ideology as TTP, ISIL, Qaeda, or similar terrorist groups.

Why are you here?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom