What's new

In a first, Indian tank brigades to defend China border

80% of india,s military is focused. orientated, towards Pakistan ...

100% CORRECT and any sensible person with half brain will understand why this is the case.

India is and has AND ALWAYS will be PREPARED for a FAR MORE LIKELY border confrontation with pakistan then it ever will be with CHINA.

indo china relations are no where near as hostile or intense as that between indo pakistan.

IT MAKES SENSE TO HAVE 80% FOCUS on the region where trouble is more likely

Yeah.. you put food where your mouth is.. but our western neighbours prefer to flatter them when the entire world laughs at them.. :lol: Their countrymen die everyday due to a disease called HELLFIRE :D

I wonder, this thread mentions china border yet chinese members disappeared from this thread, while they were jumping upside down in India's supercomputer thread!!
lol Chinese, no one is going to protect them from India :lol:

trenmaker1...I tested this on social network, in reality, Indians are programmed to find excuses first rather than thinking of solutions. its damn hard to propagate a positive sentiment in India than the negative one. They will happily pay hundreds in luxurious items, got fooled by Multinationals like Pepsi, Coca Cola (buying less than one rupee product for more than 10 Rps), McDonalds, Levis, Nike etc but will bargain with Auto Rickshaw or Cycle Rikshaw for 2 to 10 rps. Will pay bribe to TT in train, to traffic police, for transfer for comfortable place etc. but at the same time lament politicians for doing so. If 450 million middle class Indians on an average pays 1 rps in bribe, you can see its have more than the total worth of the scams done by Politicians.

Agreed...there is more than the obvious reasons and facts. Babur test was not a surprise for me as these tests means more than just a technical test and recent news on India going to test one. Sometimes its for public too.

Limited war can turn all out nuke exchange within minutes. So avoidance is way better than keeping this as an prioritized action.

Use of Cold Start, may be, or it may be a decoy or facade. We don't know what is the actual strategy. Anything being discussed in public regarding sensitive strategies are already taken out of the equation.

According to me, and I have said in other threads the same thing that, Economy of Indian, Ruining relations of Pakistan with West, Attracting Gulf to India and may be proxy war support in Baluchistan can do more damage than actual war. As war will affect us too while above one can delay many crucial projects , research and development and weapon production and acquisition.

War will unite Pakistani people where as other measures can certainly cause increase in resentment, internal chaos and domestic violence.

Sometimes being a silent external enemy can create enemies within a nation.

^ We are discussing possible strategies and its one of them. Every country do these type of stuffs. Collateral damage happens and every country values its own citizen's life more than that of other/enemy country's. Be realistic.

Though i agree with what you have said, but then you ahev self-contradicted a few times in your post.

One one hand you say that as india can raise 'new' forces so the ones already against Pakistan should stay there but then you also say that as you guys consider Pakistan incapable to taking indian territory (as if Akhnud Bharat was our brain child) so the forces are no more required and can move up towards China.

Please make up your mind for once.

If india will increase force structure towards China by getting into new raising and without reducing the force projection on its western side, it will invariably mean that you guys are concerned with Pakistan.

But then if you consider Pakistan 'incapable' of a certain action that is a figment of an indian mind, then why dont you guys just shift the paraphernalia from the West to the North and leave us alone?

I thought it was obvious that you would have understood what i meant.
Its about a clear cost benefit relation.

Even though militarily Pakistan is incapable of taking territory - it means taking and holding territory. If the borders are left without adequate force projection Pakistan may try a limited manoeuver to take territory. The cost then to take back that territory will be large. Its always a defenders advantage. Bearable cost? yes, but wholly unnecessary when you consider that leaving forces where they are is cheaper and act as a severe deterrent. Unless a nation learns from its mistakes, it is condemned to repeat it - Kargil. We learn.

New forces are being raised, and they are being moved towards China. You are a thinktank. I assume you will understand.

I thought it was obvious that you would have understood what i meant.
Its about a clear cost benefit relation.

Even though militarily Pakistan is incapable of taking territory - it means taking and holding territory. If the borders are left without adequate force projection Pakistan may try a limited manoeuver to take territory. The cost then to take back that territory will be large. Its always a defenders advantage. Bearable cost? yes, but wholly unnecessary when you consider that leaving forces where they are is cheaper and act as a severe deterrent. Unless a nation learns from its mistakes, it is condemned to repeat it - Kargil. We learn.

New forces are being raised, and they are being moved towards China. You are a thinktank. I assume you will understand.
That still doesnt answer my query.

It looks more like someone trying to justify a wrong assertion.

Anywaz, i think you are trying to imply that your force projection towards Pakistan is just a defensive measure, but allow me to introduce you with a rude truth; poising all of your armoured/mechanized divisions gainst Pakistan doesnt count towards being defensive.

You are a senior/old member and i assume you will understand.

Though i agree with what you have said, but then you ahev self-contradicted a few times in your post.

One one hand you say that as india can raise 'new' forces so the ones already against Pakistan should stay there but then you also say that as you guys consider Pakistan incapable to taking indian territory (as if Akhnud Bharat was our brain child) so the forces are no more required and can move up towards China.

Please make up your mind for once.

If india will increase force structure towards China by getting into new raising and without reducing the force projection on its western side, it will invariably mean that you guys are concerned with Pakistan.

But then if you consider Pakistan 'incapable' of a certain action that is a figment of an indian mind, then why dont you guys just shift the paraphernalia from the West to the North and leave us alone?

Pakistan has launched 4 attacks on India since independence, Kargil was the biggest trust breaker. However powerful India may become it cannot take Pakistan lightly. In fact no power treats it's enemies as easy hit or just a pushover, even the sole military superpower US had fought in Iraq & Afghanistan with complete support of there allies (superpower??) so how can India (who always have to fight it's wars alone) can take a nation lightly that has attacked India 4 times in 65 years & each day threatening to nuke cities of India?? We certainly have to raise up our defenses against China but NOT at the cost of lowering our defences against Pak.

India needs to find an answer to this:

26_109831_40dec7c987758b6.jpg

(Courtesy of Guangzhou Military Command)

less their imported helicopters become sitting targets。

The stuff is quite expensive though,with a price tag 3 times that of a modern MBT。

It's gonna be a long and costly game。Hope India can afford it。:azn:

26_6796_1349a19b2acbf43.jpg

(Courtesy of Beijing Military Command)

I wonder, this thread mentions china border yet chinese members disappeared from this thread, while they were jumping upside down in India's supercomputer thread!!
lol Chinese, no one is going to protect them from India :lol:

The only possible explaination is that this thread is a joke, we don't take that seriously:rofl:

1962-sino-indian-war-2.jpg

India needs to find an answer to this:

26_109831_40dec7c987758b6.jpg

(Courtesy of Guangzhou Military Command)

less their imported helicopters become sitting targets。

The stuff is quite expensive though,with a price tag 3 times that of a modern MBT。

It's gonna be a long and costly game。Hope India can afford it。:azn:

26_6796_1349a19b2acbf43.jpg

(Courtesy of Beijing Military Command)

I would give you the answer if you had given an explanation to what this is.

EzioAltaïr;3419752 said:
I would give you the answer if you had given an explanation to what this is.

:rofl: how can you sent tank brigades to Chinese border without acknowledge of the present of chinese new toy at Indian border...tsk..tsk

EzioAltaïr;3419772 said:
Am I the supreme commander of the army? :azn:

I don't know about the toy, is it a crime? What is it?

No sir not a crime...it's made in China toy...will broken aparts before operational...don't bother to know.

Back
Top Bottom