What's new

In a first, Indian tank brigades to defend China border

If you think only China has pain, then forget it. We have sufferred more than you. Being the biggest economy of the world, have been reduced to poor nation. Anyways revenge is not an option anymore. World has become very advanced now and its the era of globalisation. Its better to destroy japan economically than destroying them in a war.

Asian rise is historic, Both India and CHina will rise with time on their own. World will get their answers back.
Asians were taught and utilized by westerners to fight each other for containment. hope Indian want peace with China

Asians were taught and utilized by westerners to fight each other for containment. hope Indian want peace with China

Loll who said we don't. We have backed China on major issues recently. Being a democracy India has its limitations. But Indian and Chinese interests in the world are same.These will come together soon.

One can understand the sense of anguish the Chinese feel on this subject. The Japs mistreated people of the regions
they overran worldwide.

To answer your question, no Indian would forget it or be allowed to forget it.

We Asians have been equally ( if not more) brutal to each other - much more than what the Europeans were to us.
We can't see any series or Movie about 1962 war with India on TV in regular basis, very very few. The main stream advocated by CCP toward India as my personal view is not negative. India shall neo stand as a puppet for westerner against China. If India could tie with Pakistan, i support you as A permanent member of the United Nations rather than Japan. I think both India and German should join the permanent seat in UN.

India always wanted wanted peace with every one... But china plays petty politics in core issues which are emotional to Indians such as
1) supporting terrorist nations which are totally against India,
2) declaring friends to those who have massacred Indians in mumbai 2008,
3) claiming Arunachal Pradesh and occupying Aksai Chin.

India always wanted wanted peace with every one... But china plays petty politics in core issues which are emotional to Indians such as
1) supporting terrorist nations which are totally against India,
2) declaring friends to those who have massacred Indians in mumbai 2008,
3) claiming Arunachal Pradesh and occupying Aksai Chin.
1) Pakistan are our ally, they are not terrorist.
2) We stongly condemn those who did brutal massacare in Mumbai
3)Contra Versa
Instead of Fighting, we should sit down and negotiate to knock down the border line.

We can't see any series or Movie about 1962 war with India on TV in regular basis, very very few. The main stream advocated by CCP toward India as my personal view is not negative. India shall neo stand as a puppet for westerner against China. If India could tie with Pakistan, i support you as A permanent member of the United Nations rather than Japan. I think both India and German should join the permanent seat in UN.

Tie with Pakistan ? Not clear what you mean.

Not that it matters , but if you ' think' India & Germany should become permt members at the UN why is it conditional ?

In any case , before ppl go into a tizzy - UN seat or any other thing shall never come at the cost of national interests.

Tie with Pakistan ? Not clear what you mean.

Not that it matters , but if you ' think' India & Germany should become permt members at the UN why is it conditional ?

In any case , before ppl go into a tizzy - UN seat or any other thing shall never come at the cost of national interests.
If you wanna be a PN of UN, you should take more responsibility. It is those Westerners who don't wann see second Asian face in PN. Imean if you wanna be a PN in UN, India must gain support from Russia and CHina. Compared to Japan, India is a more independant country in military and politics, so i personally prefer India than Japan. PN seats comes as a result of WW2, it shall gradually get in some new responsible members for revolution and adaptions for globalisation. But at this process,we have to consider the passion of Pakistani, so no pro and fos on govermental level.

We can't see any series or Movie about 1962 war with India on TV in regular basis, very very few. The main stream advocated by CCP toward India as my personal view is not negative. India shall neo stand as a puppet for westerner against China

india has always tried to built friendly relations with china since 1950....even nehru( first PM of india) advocated for the UN permanent seat for china which was offered to india by USA and USSR..!!!

Major problem between the china and india is not the border issue....it's relation of china with pakistan..!!!
That's why india look at china as anti india....!!!:pop:

If India could tie with Pakistan, i support you as A permanent member of the United Nations rather than Japan. I think both India and German should join the permanent seat in UN.

It's impossible till 2050..!!!

india has always tried to built friendly relations with china since 1950....even nehru( first PM of india) advocated for the UN permanent seat for china which was offered to india by USA and USSR..!!!

Major problem between the china and india is not the border issue....it's relation of china with pakistan..!!!
That's why india look at china as anti india....!!!:pop:

It's impossible till 2050..!!!
As matters to India with Pakistan, we hope peace between you 2 as well and always be.

India supports Dalai Lama who is seen as a terrorist so to an extent India are terrorist supporters. Works both ways and India has a lot of work if they want to improve relations.

That still doesnt answer my query.

It looks more like someone trying to justify a wrong assertion.

Anywaz, i think you are trying to imply that your force projection towards Pakistan is just a defensive measure, but allow me to introduce you with a rude truth; poising all of your armoured/mechanized divisions gainst Pakistan doesnt count towards being defensive.

You are a senior/old member and i assume you will understand.

Its not a defensive posture. Its offensive. That is the deterrence value. Not the posture.

India supports Dalai Lama who is seen as a terrorist so to an extent India are terrorist supporters. Works both ways and India has a lot of work if they want to improve relations.

We can not 'open' Chinese eyes(metaphorically) but if China is able prove to us and the world that Dalai Lama is terrorist..we will happily throw him out of our country.GO ahead pass UNSC resolution declaring him a terrorist and we ll believe you.

Yes, 1 indian fauji is equal to 20 Pakistanis, yep, we know that, what next?
Wrong!! As a 'Think Tank: Vice-Chairman', I thought you knew better than that? Though seldom used in today's context, the Pakistan Military believed in the concept of martial races and they thus thought that they would easily defeat India in a war, especially prior to the 1965 war. Based on this belief in the martial supremacy, it was popularly hyped that one Pakistani soldier was equal to four to ten Hindus/Indian soldiers, and thus numerical superiority of the foe could be overcome.

According to Richard H. Shultz, in his book, Insurgents, Terrorists, and Militias: The Warriors of Contemporary Combat: "The Martial Races Theory had firm adherents in Pakistan and this factor played a major role in the under-estimation of the Indian Army by Pakistani soldiers as well as civilian decision makers in 1965."

The result is there for all to see. Operation Gibraltar and Grand Slam came a cropper! The proof? Kashmir is still with India! And that was the ultimate war aim of Pakistan in 1965 - the capture of Kashmir from the infidels! And for my Pakistani friends, that really sucks, what? :cheesy:

Cheers!

1.How does an 80 years old monk look terrorist to you?
2.Have you any source that Tibetans are being armed by India? And any idea how India responded to USA's proposal to arm Tibetans way back in 1950's?
3.Do you have any idea who is arming India's north east insurgency groups?

When PLA haD war with India in 1962,we never killed single Indian capture or civillians for any sake like this. We know it's tragedy cause my Nehru taking advantage policy, not India PEOPLE. Believe it or not, Japan want to annhilate all Chinese in every mimutes and seconds, we have to keep militarily advantage toward them preventing those motherfucking tragedy happens agian forever.

You should read the accounts of Karam Singh,DSP of Indo Tibetan Border Police.

1.How does an 80 years old monk look terrorist to you?
2.Have you any source that Tibetans are being armed by India?
3.Do you have any idea who is arming India's north east insurgency groups?

You should read the accounts of Karam Singh,DSP of Indo Tibetan Border Police.

1. He is seen as a terrorist in many peoples eyes as he has caused the death of many people (not directly)
2. Where does Dalai Lama stay? How would India feel if China starts harboring leading separatist figures within India and providing them a base of support and security?
3. Who do you think? proof?

Back
Top Bottom