What's new

In a first, Indian tank brigades to defend China border

No sir not a crime...it's made in China toy...will broken aparts before operational...don't bother to know.

Now that's a bit rude ain't it? :(

All I asked was what the toy was, apparently, you either don't know, or simply refuse to tell me, I'm just inquisitive. Never mind, :enjoy:

EzioAltaïr;3419784 said:
At least could you tell me what kind of vehicle it is?

are you bluffing right??? i thought it's quite obvious that you pretend not have knowledge about it...that's why i dont even bother to answer but everyone can guess that's the mecanize AA gun.

are you bluffing right??? i thought it's quite obvious that you pretend not have knowledge about it...that's why i dont even bother to answer but everyone can guess that's the mecanize AA gun.

No, I had guessed that it was an AA gun, but wanted to make sure. I did a "search for similar images" and it got me the fact that this is a brand new Chinese AA SP gun, and has been used in some recent training exercise.

Care to gimme some more details?

T-90 has no threat to China, cause we've got far superior one.
T99_27.jpg

^ We are discussing possible strategies and its one of them. Every country do these type of stuffs. Collateral damage happens and every country values its own citizen's life more than that of other/enemy country's. Be realistic.
Question comes again, deplyment on Border with China is inteded to relieve Japan stress? or want to backstab China when chance occur?

Question comes again, deplyment on Border with China is inteded to relieve Japan stress? or want to backstab China when chance occur?
Are you serious, the article clearly says that the NE sector had been neglected, so now after years of neglect the GoI and the army is making catch ups in the NE/E sector like we have done with the western border.

The right wing party in Japan is got zealot again, really dangerous to deal with. India should keep neutral. As i told you guys before, we don't hate Indian, we just don't like indians. Contra versa

The right wing party in Japan is got zealot again, really dangerous to deal with. India should keep neutral. As i told you guys before, we don't hate Indian, we just don't like indians. Contra versa

Wait how does Japan come into the situation, its got nothing to do with India. You guys take care of your issue with Japan, Taiwan or who ever there is.

Japan killed 300 thousands innocent Chinese civillian in WW2 in Nanking, the imperial soldiers even raped eight years girls. Mostly important, they never admit and officially apologize. Any Indians in our shoe, how will you think of Japan if you are a Chinese?
409135594c534f8f428.jpg

11_8_a1afb39142c8e41.jpg

11_8_31212d712879962.jpg

11_8_09c7ae864a53e06.jpg

Every time i see these pictures, i cant stop being sad and depressive. Wish God will never let this happen agian.

I will join the PLA immediately if war begins with Japan, with india it depends. I got my fury blasted toward those beast asshole.

When PLA haD war with India in 1962,we never killed single Indian capture or civillians for any sake like this. We know it's tragedy cause my Nehru taking advantage policy, not India PEOPLE. Believe it or not, Japan want to annhilate all Chinese in every mimutes and seconds, we have to keep militarily advantage toward them preventing those motherfucking tragedy happens agian forever.

Most Indian member will find how aggressive we show in this forum, that is caused by the pain deep inside of our nation. India and China should keep peace in the future for the whole stability and security of entire Asia. We love peace, Confucius teach us not to be war mongering.

Most Indian member will find how aggressive we show in this forum, that is caused by the pain deep inside of our nation. India and China should keep peace in the future for the whole stability and security of entire Asia. We love peace, Confucius teach us not to be war mongering.

If you think only China has pain, then forget it. We have sufferred more than you. Being the biggest economy of the world, have been reduced to poor nation. Anyways revenge is not an option anymore. World has become very advanced now and its the era of globalisation. Its better to destroy japan economically than destroying them in a war.

Asian rise is historic, Both India and CHina will rise with time on their own. World will get their answers back.

Japan killed 300 thousands innocent Chinese civillian in WW2 in Nanking, the imperial soldiers even raped eight years girls. Mostly important, they never admit and officially apologize. Any Indians in our shoe, how will you think of Japan if you are a Chinese?

One can understand the sense of anguish the Chinese feel on this subject. The Japs mistreated people of the regions
they overran worldwide.

To answer your question, no Indian would forget it or be allowed to forget it.

We Asians have been equally ( if not more) brutal to each other - much more than what the Europeans were to us.

Back
Top Bottom