What's new

Imran Khan's message to Lahore - 21st April Jalsa

All three had more people outside than were able to get into the grounds. All were successful beyond doubt.

I've heard that PTI is negotiating with the establishment behind the scenes to hold elections. The establishment is, no doubt, trying to delay elections as much as possible to give maximum time to their favorites--Sharifs and Zardaris.

PTI would be trying to get a date as early as possible. The jalsas are being used to put pressure on the establishment. Imran Khan asked people to wait for his call to march to Islamabad and he will use that threat to get an early date.

If the establishment is stubborn, then pressure will be increased to the next level. There will be a march on Islamabad.

Elections need to happen ASAP and Khan needs a majority mandate to do his work.

High inflation and incompetent corrupt governance is a recipe for disaster.

Earlier spotted a Russian flag in jalsa *facepalm*
1650593046241.png

Congratulations my countrymen,
The walwala of the Peshawar jalsa was felt in rawalpindi but they said so what!

The jazba of the Karachi jalsa was felt in Rawalpindi but they thought it will fizzle out!

Now the Thap of the Lahore jalsa was seen in Rawalpindi and they are worried :pakistan: what will happen if they decide to March from all parts of Pakistan to Rawalpindi . Who will stop this salab of people who will be swept away?

The only option left now is to dissolve the assembly and go for elections ! Mubarak ho the struggle for a free Pakistan has just started. It will be hard, we will lose some on the way but inshallah we will be free! Our children will be free! :pakistan:

K

Even though Musharraf wanted to improve relationship with Russia, establishment was against it. Establishment want to remain slave of Uncle Sam and that’s why for last 20 years we have been giving mix signals to Russia.

We should have improved our relationship and increase trade with Russia, South American countries including Brazil, and African countries.
yeah American friendship/ally is a curse!

Congratulations my countrymen,
The walwala of the Peshawar jalsa was felt in rawalpindi but they said so what!

The jazba of the Karachi jalsa was felt in Rawalpindi but they thought it will fizzle out!

Now the Thap of the Lahore jalsa was seen in Rawalpindi and they are worried :pakistan: what will happen if they decide to March from all parts of Pakistan to Rawalpindi . Who will stop this salab of people who will be swept away?

The only option left now is to dissolve the assembly and go for elections ! Mubarak ho the struggle for a free Pakistan has just started. It will be hard, we will lose some on the way but inshallah we will be free! Our children will be free! :pakistan:

K
Will people just do jalsas or will they vote..will his workers be bought off at pooling stations

There are alot of questions that need to be answered

Plus lot of his supporters arent happy with how khan threw refrom agenda out ans brought old people from other parties..

I still dont get his buzdhar move politically

Dont ger his lack of agenda on education, tax refroms or adminstrativw reforms

Alot of these are UNPOPULAR decisions that he needs to talk to his followers and make them understand

He needs a weekly talk on radio or TV or soical media

The only area of some improvement was health sector but even there we have issues e.g shortage of medications

Will people just do jalsas or will they vote..will his workers be bought off at pooling stations

Plus lot of his supporters arent happy with how khan threw refrom agenda out ans brought old people from other parties..

Alot of these are UNPOPULAR decisions that he needs to talk to his followers and make them understand

The only area of some improvement was health sector but even there we have issues e.g shortage of medications
You need to be Imran Khan's personal advisor

I doubt a nuclear power can be a servant , it is just diplomacy and realism about the international equilibrium. As the COAS said US is a large trade partner with Pakistan so it doesn't make sense to break the relationship for emotional reasons.

Slaves are never respected. India, even with all its faults, is respected by the West because it has a nationalists India first foreign policies....

Beggars will always be beggars

Reason why i voted for him because he talked about all these issues
They arent orginal ideas
What lacking is implementation
Probably resistance from establishment/elite

Back
Top Bottom