What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

If Army wanted, they could've arrested Imran Khan within an hour.. It's a half hearted operation.

I am only fearing for a false flag that would be put on IK tonight.. such as firing on police etc.. I hope it doesn't happen.
... and Pakistanis hardly take a few mins to **** this khasi establishment HQ the time they killed IK!

I know people are very angry, but I can assure you that 99% are looking at the situation with a heavy heart.

In any other third world country, there would have been a coup already. The discipline tells us all about the mental toughness of our military.

This will pass, I hope, and we will again defend them against Indians on this forum. I don't know how I am writing this as I am also angry.. but I know, this will pass.

No Sir, This is too late. Unless we make an example out of these corrupt Gen tola nothing will change. This discipline, chain of command has given us nothing except killing, Marshal law, destruction, misery, bankruptcy.

Yazidi army who martyred Hussain R.A also believed in chain of command. Sure all they are in Hell.

The break in chain of command is what Pak needs. This should had happened decades ago.

Last edited:
With all the videos and snippets of police coming in, the police itself isn't motivated enough to carry this out.

Har doosri video kisi police walay ki ati hai where he is himself cursing those on top.

Probably the reason they couldn't do anything.
you know when I first went to Pakistan I made a discovery. There is a wonder tether called سوتر and the phrase......... اینو سوتر نال بن دیو

this wonder tether called سوتر has some magical mending properties which a tradesmen can use to fix an array of things.

But سوتر seems to have fallen out of favour now sadly. may سوتر can be applied to the nations gernails.

"the gernail have gone rouge" اینو سوتر نال بن دیو

judge and bureaucrats have gone senile!! اینو سوتر نال بن دیو

politicians, phauji junta, burecracy have eaten all of Pakistan!! اینو سوتر نال بن دیو

does anyone have picture of سوتر ? as a reference for those who are not familiar with this wonder tether.

This child is representing the whole of Pakistan.

216decf6ba394fc5366a8f67a57bf5a0.jpg

Us Lahori's are doing our part, where are you Isb/Rwp people? At-least get off the couch and start protesting outside GHQ.
Notice how all those members whose breakfast is not digested without calling names to Lahoris in specific and Punjabis in general are absent from this thread (I won't mention their names. Everyone knows). They would kill themselves before saying a single good word for the bravery people of lahore have shown today.

Pakistani soldiers are proving today they have no backbone. They are like a donkey which is trained to haul stuff from point a to point B . They should be ashamed they wear the same uniform which our shaheed did.

Take out one general tonight and the whole system collapses.

If Army wanted, they could've arrested Imran Khan within an hour.. It's a half hearted operation.

I am only fearing for a false flag that would be put on IK tonight.. such as firing on police etc.. I hope it doesn't happen.

The only thing the company would have done would be using guns. Then it would have been bloodbath and 12th graders won't have been able to use shaheed card either.

Who do u think people blame this all fd up since last April including to arrest IK. The company is trying its best to hide behind other pawns. But is Failing consistently as it always does.

View attachment 920245
View attachment 920246View attachment 920248View attachment 920249
View attachment 920252View attachment 920253View attachment 920255
View attachment 920256

These are a few paras from hamood ur rehnan commission about 71. Had we held them accountable the. We wouldnt have to face the situation that we are in now.

It states clearly many officers were womanizers and fond of whisky.
The Hamood ur Rehman commission was the last chance of admitting to honesty in Pakistan. Bhutto made the compromise when he could have cleaned it all up but instead chose to cement his own civilian dictatorship . So technically even the populist leaders of Pakistan are in on this elitism. Who is to say Imran Khan isn’t trying to protect his own elite interests…

1678823372926.png

The only thing the company would have done would be using guns. Then it would have been bloodbath and 12th graders won't have been able to use shaheed card either.

Who do u think people blame this all fd up since last April including to arrest IK. The company is trying its best to hide behind other pawns. But is Failing consistently as it always does.
Bohat dukh horaha hai yaar.. I don't have words..

Back
Top Bottom