What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Their red line is the turf they control. Like any warlord or crime syndicate.
Of course but they don't sit at the top of the hierarchy of that crime syndicate, they are loyal dogs of the typical colonialists. Hence the disaster you see now. Personal interests and the interests of the colonialists is all that matters to them.

Pakistan ki fooj khasi nikli hey LOLzz aaj pehli dafa Major Gaurav ki baat manani parayge kay ub Pakistan ki fooj may woh dam sham nahe ye khasi he hain
They only love Yum Yum; not their fault, botox has it's advantages.

abhi 12 nahi bajay..... inka khun ma jab bara bajan ga tab court open karan ga...

This tragedy reminds me of 1971 same army lets us down then and same army betrayed us again.
At that time Bhutto saved the incompetent traitor generals from execution as he had a role in the breaking up of Pakistan. This time Nora chor family is part of the game and these traitors are going to get away with the certain capture unless people don't show up at their residences.

Last edited:
FrNAd0dXgAg-auD

Beating USSR is just a myth, It was US + Afghans who did this, humaray wallon ka role as usual dallon wala tha - Got money/weapons from uncle sam, eaten up most of them and forwarded some to Afghans.
All sob’s could do is give their own innocent citizens to US for money which they then pocketed themselves..

Zamaan park insay sanmbhala nahi jata aur begeratoon nay Kashmir lena hey lol ....GHQ churyaan pehanoo kudh ko bhi aur is PDM ko bhi aur mujray karwaoo Sinf-e-ahan type bakwas dramay bana kar shabaash tumhari yehi okaat hey ub

Is it me or this is amongst the few political movements where women showed up in big numbers despite the threats?
I mean it's a full blown riot going on ffs

Even in a lot of developed countries you won't see this- in riots when cities are damn near burning women and kids stay out of it
but Pakistani women on the other hand have massive balls

I am telling you.. people haven't started beating the para military force yet.. People are still after police.. that parda is still in tact, and I would like it to remain there.. uss ke baad agli command ko laqanooniat se nimatnay main buhat mushkil hogi.. in future..

People already don't have high regard for rangers at all. They can test their love in public, if they go out today and show their machoism. Trust me it won't be different from police.

Hey please, don't use the word for pak fauj. I know you are angry, but I think that less that 2% are the culprits.

Lol u can say to few on PDF. But its already to late for social media. The 12th graders are done for.....

Back
Top Bottom