What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

With all the videos and snippets of police coming in, the police itself isn't motivated enough to carry this out.

Har doosri video kisi police walay ki ati hai where he is himself cursing those on top.

Probably the reason they couldn't do anything.

Lol u can say to few on PDF. But its already to late for social media. The 12th graders are done for.....
I know people are very angry, but I can assure you that 99% are looking at the situation with a heavy heart.

In any other third world country, there would have been a coup already. The discipline tells us all about the mental toughness of our military.

This will pass, I hope, and we will again defend them against Indians on this forum. I don't know how I am writing this as I am also angry.. but I know, this will pass.

1678822634828.png

Yeh to tarlon par agaya hai

Yeh bharam aur wahem bhi toot-ta dekhai de raha hai… sabh maleeech neech hi nazar arahay hien…
If Army wanted, they could've arrested Imran Khan within an hour.. It's a half hearted operation.

I am only fearing for a false flag that would be put on IK tonight.. such as firing on police etc.. I hope it doesn't happen.

If Army wanted, they could've arrested Imran Khan within an hour.. It's a half hearted operation.

I am only fearing for a false flag that would be put on IK tonight.. such as firing on police etc.. I hope it doesn't happen.
They still want to/are playing from behind the veil.

First step to solution is realization. The institution is rotten to the core, it needs to be realized. Then the checks and balances are need to be placed to it to control its unchecked powers and internal training reforms need to be carried out.

I know people are very angry, but I can assure you that 99% are looking at the situation with a heavy heart.

In any other third world country, there would have been a coup already. The discipline tells us all about the mental toughness of our military.

This will pass, I hope, and we will again defend them against Indians on this forum. I don't know how I am writing this as I am also angry.. but I know, this will pass.

mental toughness? you give them too much credit. The only reason there has not been mutiny from within is fear and loss of plots/money. Nothing else. This way of thinking.. lumber 1!! and our fauj is the most disciplined in the world must end.

This all shows how fd up the company is.

There would be few that would defend but most won't, since they don't bother or have any connection. This nation as lazy it is but so is ruthless when it comes to paying back.

Hoping is not wrong but doing same and expecting difference is foolishness.

Screenshot_20221023-203709_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221023-203719_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221023-203733_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221023-203739_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221023-203745_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221023-203755_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221023-203805_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221023-203813_Chrome.jpg

These are a few paras from hamood ur rehnan commission about 71. Had we held them accountable the. We wouldnt have to face the situation that we are in now.

It states clearly many officers were womanizers and fond of whisky.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221023-203805_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221023-203805_Chrome.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20221023-203725_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221023-203725_Chrome.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom