What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Nothing
I know people are very angry, but I can assure you that 99% are looking at the situation with a heavy heart.

In any other third world country, there would have been a coup already. The discipline tells us all about the mental toughness of our military.

This will pass, I hope, and we will again defend them against Indians on this forum. I don't know how I am writing this as I am also angry.. but I know, this will pass.
Nothing to do with mental toughness, it’s called slave mentality and shamelessness. Soldiers taught not to think but follow, hence why no military successes.
Other militaries, casualties kept to minimum dut to comprehensive planning, our army poor planning and don’t care a damn about casualties..

FrNGw1IWwAAZxv2

We know the GHQ is behind this. The rats have no backbone to conduct this without support from the top. My biggest fear is giving up on the nukes and the Eastern rats getting involved. It’s shameful this corrupt military has destroyed its own name in a mere year. I can safely bet Americans are instructing them. The Americans are farsighted and smart. They knew what these moves will end up causing a civil strife/war. Best way to pluck the nukes while the defenders are too busy killing their own people.

If Army wanted, they could've arrested Imran Khan within an hour.. It's a half hearted operation.
Ye to wohi baat ho gyi ke, if america wanted, it could have levelled afghanistan in a few days.

I am only fearing for a false flag that would be put on IK tonight.. such as firing on police etc.. I hope it doesn't happen.
Bang on. I see this happening.

Due process of law ceased to exist since pdm crooks came to power. It is now the law of the jungle…

Then let IK say so, and openly call for rebellion and mutiny. It is is his decision, and not for me (or for you) to say. I can only observe.

Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith
Zaman Park Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Pathans
Now if IK doesn’t make a statement - if I was a foreign intelligence agency out to strike a blow - I would take selective images of pathans being attacked - talk up PTM leadership and then release a montage of how Punjabi Majority in Pakistan and Pakistan Army is now suppressing Pathans and Baloch / push PTM to start taking away PTI supporters to their own.

Bohat Maja aye ga… Badiya!

Back
Top Bottom