What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Saw a video from Lahore, where women with small children, old babas, middle class aunties in their Wagon R's were going towards Zaman park.

Now I wasn't alive at that time, but my elders tell me pehle sirf Bhutto kay waqt this demographic got out like this.

Surely a thinking point for the powers to be that why these people are getting out in this manner and making their voice heard.

I myself have seen 70 year old couples getting tear gassed at D chowk, along with the Pathan from Mardan, and the fashionable 20 something girl from F7, and the guy from South Punjab.

Point to ponder.

Members are going too far here. Guys are you even more wise then Imran Khan himself?
Me being a very vocal critic of our armed forces still Whatever everyone is saying about the whole state , About the whole Armed forces as a national institute as if it is a mafia who is opressing general Public is not good developement.
My Pakistani Brothers and sisters you know very well how Common Pakistani rules every law he can for his personal benefit.How 99% of civil servent from every single institution are corrupt to core. You forgot How Your Police, Courts and other civil institutions treat you?.
Stop this chain reaction of hatered toward a single institution.
This country is rotten to core. And we need to fix it. Not burn it down. Trust me DC of your city is even bigger firoun then COAS.
We have very hostile neighbors on east and west who wil literally take large chunks of your lands if you falter (AJK GB and Large parts of KPK).
Stay strong, stand behind khan.
We need to reform Armed forces, Kick out black sheeps, Make rules, Stop there erratic behavior (Common to all civil servants) But dont take it to the level where it starts to demoralize a common soldier or officer who has nothing to do with higher ups.
Imran Khan can easily make life hell for Army if he wants by inciting people but he is not. Follow him.
We nees to clip the political ambitions of army, but we need a very very strong motivated and professional army in the region we currently are.Its very complicated situation. Damn if i do damn if i dont.
Just look at your Airforce, A rolemodel for army within armed forces itself. strictly professional only focused on their job. Allah keep Pakistan safe. Keep Imran khan Safe. Destroy these blacksheeps and duffers harming our country.

Yes we know the rest of the institutions are rotten but we also know who actually calls the shots, who’s the puppet master that pulls the strings.

Yes, we need strong armed forces strictly in professional sense. But this current form and it’s political machinery need to be dismantled. And their whole unchecked inwards power need to be stripped off.

Members are going too far here. Guys are you even more wise then Imran Khan himself?
Me being a very vocal critic of our armed forces still Whatever everyone is saying about the whole state , About the whole Armed forces as a national institute as if it is a mafia who is opressing general Public is not good developement.
My Pakistani Brothers and sisters you know very well how Common Pakistani rules every law he can for his personal benefit.How 99% of civil servent from every single institution are corrupt to core. You forgot How Your Police, Courts and other civil institutions treat you?.
This country is rotten to core. And we need to fix it. Not burn it down. Trust me DC of your city is even bigger firoun then COAS.
We have very hostile neighbors on east and west who wil literally take large chunks of your lands if you falter (AJK GB and Large parts of KPK).
We need to reform Armed forces, Kick out black sheeps, Make rules, Stop there erratic behavior (Common to all civil servants) But dont take it to the level where it starts to demoralize a common soldier or officer who has nothing to do with higher ups.
Imran Khan can easily make life hell for Army if he wants by inciting people but he is not. Follow him.
We nees to clip the political ambitions of army, but we need a very very strong motivated and professional army in the region we currently are.Its very complicated situation. Damn if i do damn if i dont.
Just look at your Airforce, A rolemodel for army within armed forces itself. strictly professional only focused on their job. Allah keep Pakistan safe. Keep Imran khan Safe. Destroy these blacksheeps and duffers harming our country.

Who taught that politican is thief judge is liar civil servant is corrupt. But we are men at their best?

Military needs a complete reform and rehaul from top to bottom. No need to give them any cover.

Looks like only way to nake the Government and Establishment back down is by international shaming. Overseas Pakistanis should protest against their ministers visiting US and making sure that this protest gets coverage.

History will not forgive anyone!!
It will be written in history that he stood alone in front of this dirty system.
If you ask for accounting from Judge, it is contempt of court.) If you ask a cleric, you are a disbeliever). If you ask the general, you are a traitor....

73116eb28cec53a9b169baf6d1a3524b.jpg

You have no idea.
India has political democracy, it is other thing minorities are attacked, Army and judiciary follow constitution.
In Pakistan we murder our prime ministers officially.
In India there is tyranny of majority, in Pakistan we have the opposite, a tiny minority made up of western colonial slaves elites comprising of military, judiciary, bureaucracy and 95% politicians that control everything and are subjugating the masses.

Back
Top Bottom