What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

ya to papa ki pari nikla
agg.png

Members are going too far here. Guys are you even more wise then Imran Khan himself?
Me being a very vocal critic of our armed forces still Whatever everyone is saying about the whole state , About the whole Armed forces as a national institute as if it is a mafia who is opressing general Public is not good developement.
My Pakistani Brothers and sisters you know very well how Common Pakistani rules every law he can for his personal benefit.How 99% of civil servent from every single institution are corrupt to core. You forgot How Your Police, Courts and other civil institutions treat you?.
Stop this chain reaction of hatered toward a single institution.
This country is rotten to core. And we need to fix it. Not burn it down. Trust me DC of your city is even bigger firoun then COAS.
We have very hostile neighbors on east and west who wil literally take large chunks of your lands if you falter (AJK GB and Large parts of KPK).
Stay strong, stand behind khan.
We need to reform Armed forces, Kick out black sheeps, Make rules, Stop there erratic behavior (Common to all civil servants) But dont take it to the level where it starts to demoralize a common soldier or officer who has nothing to do with higher ups.
Imran Khan can easily make life hell for Army if he wants by inciting people but he is not. Follow him.
We nees to clip the political ambitions of army, but we need a very very strong motivated and professional army in the region we currently are.Its very complicated situation. Damn if i do damn if i dont.
Just look at your Airforce, A rolemodel for army within armed forces itself. strictly professional only focused on their job. Allah keep Pakistan safe. Keep Imran khan Safe. Destroy these blacksheeps and duffers harming our country.

Unfortunately we've come to a point where everyone has to choose a side, whether it is a soldier, government officer or a civilian. Everyone has to step out of their comfort zones and make that change happen, every single Pakistani has to put what they have at stake, not just a select few who have the courage to do so, while the rest are enjoying the show.

It will be written in history that he stood alone in front of this dirty system.

But where are all the millions we have been told time and again are with him? Now is the time!

Unfortunately we've come to a point where everyone has to choose a side, whether it is a soldier, government officer or a civilian. Everyone has to step out of their comfort zones and make that change happen, every single Pakistani has to put what they have at stake, not just a select few who have the courage to do so, while the rest are enjoying the show.
Yes. Like Turks did in 2016.

But where are all the millions we have been told time and again are with him? Now is the time!
He also supposedly enjoys massive support in lower ranks of army and other LEAs.. no sign as of now. Nothing.

Khan still has not made any call against army, if it was Zardari or Nawaz with this much street power- they would have dragged 22 grade chokidar on the Pindi street.

I know Khan won’t give the call but I wish he does.

It is all his decision what to do at this point.

He also supposedly enjoys massive support in lower ranks of army and other LEAs.. no sign as of now. Nothing.

Big mystery, I suppose?

Who taught that politican is thief judge is liar civil servant is corrupt. But we are men at their best?
70% of the officers who are recruited with the passion to serve the country and retire ny major rank? or 100% of sepoys who dont have a clue whats going on?
Reforms buddy not dismantle.
The Iraqi Bath army was 1000 times worse then Pak army.
Look what happened when it was dismantled amd replaced by hotch potch recruits from across the country. Rest is history.
I am even of such a radical opinnion that remove all army brass from leftinent general onwards in a day and promote fresh brigadiers. And make a seperate republican Guard force of 10,000 strong equipped to teeth and trained the best to guard the capital city against any possible coup answerable directly to Prime Minister.
Still now people are quoting dispicable pigs like Gober Ariya against the institution?.
Dont promote this general hate against every one wearing uniform.

We had made our choices long ago. Imran khan is at this stage because of us. We have been arranging his rellies, elections, gatherings, spending from our pockets for his mission. Because we believe in him. we have been with him since before his Lahore Jalsa when we were teenagers. He is not a phenomenon out of the blue. Elections mei Garmi ke dino mei sara sara din duties di hain bhai fee sabilillah.
Aaj ke nojawanon ko kya pata 2013 ke elction haarey they to kitna heart broken they ham sab.
Anyways point is stop this trend of every wardi wala is our enemy. Just follow approach of Imran khan. Surgical precision not hammer hitting

Back
Top Bottom