What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Worked hard for 14 years on my child to become a Pakistani... now even he is questioning..
He has beaten someone in school the other day for cursing Pakistan... This is how I have raised him.. and now this........
Think Again - will help you realize why being wrong isn’t a bad thing.

Bhatti says that even the cops who are on ground say keh kia karain majboori hai, karnay ka koi dil nhn yeh sab.
Wrong.
Corps commanders in the past have forced their chief out in dire situation like in 1971.

But since then military inc has evolved

hafiz-lunchisky.jpg

Members are going too far here. Guys are you even more wise then Imran Khan himself?
Me being a very vocal critic of our armed forces still Whatever everyone is saying about the whole state , About the whole Armed forces as a national institute as if it is a mafia who is opressing general Public is not good developement.
My Pakistani Brothers and sisters you know very well how Common Pakistani rules every law he can for his personal benefit.How 99% of civil servent from every single institution are corrupt to core. You forgot How Your Police, Courts and other civil institutions treat you?.
Stop this chain reaction of hatered toward a single institution.
This country is rotten to core. And we need to fix it. Not burn it down. Trust me DC of your city is even bigger firoun then COAS.
We have very hostile neighbors on east and west who wil literally take large chunks of your lands if you falter (AJK GB and Large parts of KPK).
Stay strong, stand behind khan.
We need to reform Armed forces, Kick out black sheeps, Make rules, Stop there erratic behavior (Common to all civil servants) But dont take it to the level where it starts to demoralize a common soldier or officer who has nothing to do with higher ups.
Imran Khan can easily make life hell for Army if he wants by inciting people but he is not. Follow him.
We nees to clip the political ambitions of army, but we need a very very strong motivated and professional army in the region we currently are.Its very complicated situation. Damn if i do damn if i dont.
Just look at your Airforce, A rolemodel for army within armed forces itself. strictly professional only focused on their job. Allah keep Pakistan safe. Keep Imran khan Safe. Destroy these blacksheeps and duffers harming our country.

Back
Top Bottom