What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

The way public is stopping arrest of Imran khan today. If public had taken to roads would they be able to take power?
And rangers was also there today and on 25th may 2022 along with FC shelling at public

When khan took bullets and people protested
They brought out ACPs too

Why don't you accept that they're trained for Yes Sir

Thess servants of country are psychopaths just like their officers

Last edited:
Thora gusa ka sat post karna tha, mods picha hat jata. 🤣

I can forgive, but never forget. :D

People now realize I have been right all along. Only the shameless still refuse to admit that.

On topic, it is likely that a way to "resolve" the situation will be found. They are going to tire out all his supporters first.

They are going to tire out all his supporters first.
I’m afraid Khan surrendering to the police, under whatever terms, over these frivolous and absurd cases will tire out his supporters more than anything else.

Here’s to hoping he does not heed this surrender advice and keeps up pressure on the upper judiciary to dismiss these cases or at least grant bail.

I’m afraid Khan surrendering to the police, under whatever terms, over these frivolous and absurd cases will tire out his supporters more than anything else.

Let us see what IK decides to do next, given this situation, and what he wants to get out of it according to his vision.

Just send a lawyer tomorrow to Court with Petition to court that he is feeling ill and unable to attend due to having influenza with all the smoke in city and some disturbances out in city.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom