What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Just send a laywer tomorrow to Court with Petetion to court that he is feeling ill and unable to attend due to having influenza with all the smoke in city
The hearing is on 18th
Police is arresting 4 days earlier unlawfully just to present in court on 18th

Just send a laywer tomorrow to Court with Petetion to court that he is feeling ill and unable to attend due to having influenza with all the smoke in city

Ah yes, the good old "low platelet" excuse. Where have we seen that before? It may or may not work here, depending on who counts the platelets.

He has two bullets in leg , needs rest

I am sure the court will be able to understand the situation considering they have never asked Maryem why she is out of Prison

b14b3b438366fce8f730a7d8a06181b6.jpg

Why didn't IK build a network of patriots in the army during his tenure as PM?

The country is clearly taken over by a mafia.

Pablo Escobar was exactly the same as Sharif and wanted to enter politics and one brave politican stood up against him and didn't allow him in. In Pakistan your Pablo Escobar not only became PM, he introduced his entire family into power and built a network with blood relations and money.

I never expected this from the army and ISI, I honestly thought they were patriots but looks like they are compromised. A sad demise, I hope the money to sell out the patriots is worth it.

Arm yourself folks - Arm yourself for self defense
Protect your home and other citizen

Do not depend on Police they are servants to mafia

Don't argue with non-leaguers, these oppressors called Benazir, taxi for the first 20 years and today they are calling Maryam, as Benazir.

2bf0bde3ff04884d7fcebb7e69238cea.jpg

70% of the officers who are recruited with the passion to serve the country and retire ny major rank? or 100% of sepoys who dont have a clue whats going on?
Reforms buddy not dismantle.
The Iraqi Bath army was 1000 times worse then Pak army.
Look what happened when it was dismantled amd replaced by hotch potch recruits from across the country. Rest is history.
I am even of such a radical opinnion that remove all army brass from leftinent general onwards in a day and promote fresh brigadiers. And make a seperate republican Guard force of 10,000 strong equipped to teeth and trained the best to guard the capital city against any possible coup answerable directly to Prime Minister.
Still now people are quoting dispicable pigs like Gober Ariya against the institution?.
Dont promote this general hate against every one wearing uniform.

It's just the 200 generals that need to be hanged.

Since Lahore, Islamabad police are probably tired
They're bringing Police units from surrounding cities alongside namalooms

Braah, ok

You know what makes me sick, why these folk have no moral compass. Why doesn't anyone in Pakistan ever take a moral stance? They will do anything for money, feckless imbeciles.

All the army and police have to do is say No and the reign of the Sharifs and Zardaris is over. Even with bankruptcy staring them in the face :hitwall:

You know what makes me sick, why these folk have no moral compass. Why doesn't anyone in Pakistan ever take a moral stance? They will do anything for money, feckless imbeciles.

All the army and police have to do is say No and the reign of the Sharifs and Zardaris is over. Even with bankruptcy staring them in the face :hitwall:

Most of them get their Jobs through their blessings. So they are paying or proving their loyalty.

Why didn't IK build a network of patriots in the army during his tenure as PM?

Who's feeding him intelligence on what's going on then?

From the cypher to dirty hairy. There are patriots providing inside knowledge. That's before the mass purges Bajwa carried out in his last months and the new chief still is.

But look at the interesting things. Each time a new Chief comes in he shakes up the entire organization, there's been only a slow revolving door of changes but most have been retirements.

If he is arrested then they will kill him just like they did to Dr Rizwan and Maqsood Chaprasi.
They will make it look like a natural death.
Yep.. they will kill him and make out he had a heart attack. Follow footsteps on General Sisi who murdered ex PM Morsi.

Our establishment is now on equal footing with Egyptians.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom