What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Imran khan is going to surrender when the police operation is called off. It can happen tonight as well.

He has proved his point and now PTI will win even without him around.

Once PTI forms government in two provinces, PDM will be a part of history.

70% of the officers who are recruited with the passion to serve the country and retire ny major rank? or 100% of sepoys who dont have a clue whats going on?

Who are these guys?
I'm sure not commissioned officers and what serivce they are providing to Pakistan here

images (11).jpeg

Imran khan is going to surrender when the police operation is called off. It can happen tonight as well.

He has proved his point and now PTI will win even without him around.

Once PTI forms government in two provinces, PDM will be a part of history.
Right move.

What is this nonsense?? I hate Imran Khan's pacifism the most

Beautiful picture 😍
If I am not wrong, this is being discussed. It depends on the signals from LEA. The point is to "allow" the custody by himself.

But if there's any hint that the current government will take credit, it won't go well

Who are these guys?
I'm sure not commissioned officers and what serivce they are providing to Pakistan here

View attachment 920267
What should these sipahis have done. Point guns at there superiors?
Where was the public? Why were they not protecting there elected govt and forcing the army to stand down?
Have they ever done a mass shooting at public like armies in most third world countries commonly do?
The way public is stopping arrest of Imran khan today. If public had taken to roads would they be able to take power?
Again reforms and laws. Not dismantle. This discussion will go no where i know. But no hate for everyone in uniform for me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom