What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

اب چنگڑ ڈفروں کے پاس دو ہی حل رہ گئے ہیں۔ یا تو ٹینک اور جے ایف 17 لے آئیں۔ یا پھر ایک گانا ریلیز کر دیں کہ "جا جا عمران، زمان پارک سے نکل جا"

Today's night will can be heavy and can be deadly. GHQ thugs thru their pawns will make another attempt tonight. Mohsin Naqvi is chairing emergency meeting with security forces at 12.00 am that is right now. Security forces includes 'hussaas edharey'. PTI has so far proven to be tough nut to crack.

Citizens should list down all hassas idara people they know, neighbors, acquaintances etc.

Their names, addresses and share it on social media. Expose each and everyone of them.

Rangers pushed back by crowds. How stupid if our military. Like are these the same people who beat the USSR? Who pushed the US out of Afghanistan? Who have been holding their own against India? Like how bloody stupid are these people. Which fool would want to invest in such a train wreck shit hole they are making? Say best case scenario IK wins, how will even he convince people to invest in Pakistan? If he loses or dies, we’ll u saw Pakistan shut down when they just tried to arrest him, better buy tickets out of the country, but I guarantee I will be first one to spit at the generals in Canada when I see them.

Citizens should list down all hassas idara people they know, neighbors, acquaintances etc.

Their names, addresses and share it on social media. Expose each and everyone of them.
Better yet; awam ijtimai dick pics send kare GHQ k address pr.

Where are the Pakistani courts, guess they only open at 12-o-clock for the begarit generals requirements ?
These begrits need to be taken out of service like French revolution there is no other way to free this country. Countrymen need to arm themselves like Iranians did and surround all the barracks lets see how many soldiers will stand with these begarits.

اب چنگڑ ڈفروں کے پاس دو ہی حل رہ گئے ہیں۔ یا تو ٹینک اور جے ایف 17 لے آئیں۔ یا پھر ایک گانا ریلیز کر دیں کہ "جا جا عمران، زمان پارک سے نکل جا"
sir ji ab tu Tank bachna ki nobat agai ha...

زمان پارک میں کچھ گھنٹے پہلے پولیس کارکنان کو پکڑ رہی تھی اب کارکن پولیس کو پکڑ رہے ہیں

Rangers pushed back by crowds. How stupid if our military. Like are these the same people who beat the USSR? Who pushed the US out of Afghanistan? Who have been holding their own against India? Like how bloody stupid are these people. Which fool would want to invest in such a train wreck shit hole they are making? Say best case scenario IK wins, how will even he convince people to invest in Pakistan? If he loses or dies, we’ll u saw Pakistan shut down when they just tried to arrest him, better buy tickets out of the country, but I guarantee I will be first one to spit at the generals in Canada when I see them.

Beating USSR is just a myth, It was US + Afghans who did this, humaray wallon ka role as usual dallon wala tha - Got money/weapons from uncle sam, eaten up most of them and forwarded some to Afghans.

But we thought they were doing it in the interest of the country and people when the they acted against corrupt sharif and zardari.

Turns out it was not about the country and people, they were just another bunch of power hungry jackals.
گیارہ مہینے سے یہ بات کھل گئی ہے جنرل نہ نواز کے خلاف ہیں، نہ زرداری، نہ عمران خان، یہ اپنے مفادات کے ہیں۔
یہ اس کے خلاف ہیں جو ان کے خلاف فیصلہ کر کے کھڑا ہوجائے،
وہ عمران خان ہے۔

Back
Top Bottom