What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Put him in jail. Crack down on die hard PTI leaders. Threat others. Dont let the elections happen. Until the dust settles and people are tired. Thrn bring Mian Saab back and hold elections for PMLN and PPP.
IK is an old man now. They can break him mentally once he is in Jail. And Our people are poor and surviving hand to mouth. They will not be able to carry out much longer without Imran Khan leading them.
Looooool

I was listening to a live stream of some channel, I think Dunya, and they had a reporter on the ground next to the police...and he said on the call that police nay ghalti say shell fire kar dia hai apnay hi andar! It was so funny I swear.

Then there's multiple videos of police firing shells.

Lahore police then says there was a guy firing from the rooftop in Zaman park.

A guy firing an automatic weapon from a rooftop into a concentrated area with 100 people does not even hit 1 body? And no camera captures him? And there's molotov cocktails being thrown but no fire or burn marks anywhere?

I don't know who they are making a fool but it certainly is not the public.

And you people think that company and its branches can control terrorism and crime.

I always maintains that destroying public property isn't right thing, it' own loss. They should have been breaking bones of haramkhoors.

Today's incident of raiding the house will go a long way.......

aby faujeet

do you know about jaish e muhammad?
do you know about lashkar e jhangvi?
do you know about sipah e sahabah?
do you know where the **** lal masjid is?

go on and every punjabi looking terrorist for this
go on and call every baloch terrorist because of BLA BRA BLF
go on and call every urdu speaking terrorist because of MQM
go on and call every sindhi terrorist because of sindhudesh

why only pashtoons?

also do you know afghan taliban have uzbeks tajiks hazarah too
their current army chief is a tajik

ajeeb aqal se pedal ch log pakistanio ko hi terrorist bnai jaa rhy
foj k tatty
Leave him be, he's a Iran firster. Inn ka bughz-e-mawiya nahi jana.

When prominent media journalists and other members of society start using veiled language against a certain group of people you are bound to have friction. I agree that the people from various ethnicities are on one page.

You see what I mean. You guys... This tone right here. There is deep prejudice. It is hidden deeply, but it rears its ugly head.

We threaten Pakistan according to you. The solution is we part ways. You can build a prosperous Pakistan without us. No more threatening from us. Sounds like a win win to me.
Iran firsters ka bughz-e-sunni kabhi khatam nahi hoga

I always maintains that destroying public property isn't right thing, it' own loss. They should have been breaking bones of haramkhoors.

Not a good sight to see, but at least a good thing that people are trying to stop them.

Same was seen a few days back, when there were three rangers vehicles and people were coming from the front with sticks and stones, and there were a few who barricaded that mob and stopped them from hitting the vehicles and were urging them not to.

But this can go out of hand very quickly if the government keeps up with this shit.

Growing up we only thought Punjabi is a language.And its a secondary language that is spoken by older people snd that Urdu is the main language. We were never told or taught its an ethnicity. We always thought Karachi Hyderabad Quetta Peshawar Mardan were just cities like Lahore Faisalabad Multan Sialkot. We were never told about this ethnic crap. All we studied at best was Pakistan has 4 provinces Punjab Sindh Sarhad Balochistan and each province have capital city.
Barey ho ke pata chala ye gand sara. Not sure about what other provincial textbooks were teaching never had a chance to take a look.
Because you're Punjabi. Probably the only ethnicity to buy into the idea of Pakistan, alongside Muhajirs and some Sindhis.

Others simply didn't and most things are viewed from an ethno-centric angle for them, which is an unfortunate reality.

Pakistan is a dysfunctional country due to the above, when the second largest ethnicity has more loyalty to one of your main enemies and ethnic-centric identity over national identity - a country will remain dysfunctional to the point you can't call it a country.

I don't want to start anything controversial here again... but yeah

Whatever PDM and Handlers planned was made impossible to achieve, because of the public support and sentiment on the street.
So, Court drama was cancelled and IK was let go.

This is becoming very clear for them now, that usual means of getting rid of IK will not work.

Game is out of PDM hands, lets see what comes now.

IK and PTI should keep doing it in a right way, as they are doing so far, opposing side has very limited options left now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom