What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

But that’s just it, that is just another reason we need IK back in office, and to set the course of relations between Islamabad and KPK. PTI needs to be set up to carry forward IK’s principles beyond his mortal life.
There's not going to be an IK around every time you mess up due to incompetency.

Soon another situation will arise and there won't be an IK

People need to surround GHQ and corp commander houses throughout the country to reign in this rogue army.
Because you're Punjabi. Probably the only ethnicity to buy into the idea of Pakistan, alongside Muhajirs and some Sindhis.

Others simply didn't and most things are viewed from an ethno-centric angle for them, which is an unfortunate reality.

Pakistan is a dysfunctional country due to the above, when the second largest ethnicity has more loyalty to one of your main enemies and ethnic-centric identity over national identity - a country will remain dysfunctional to the point you can't call it a country.
What utter bullsh!t! Bengalis helped tremendously in the formation of Pakistan. Try going to Bangladesh today and ask them what they think of Punjabis and who they blame for the fall of East Pakistan? When multiple ethnic groups are pointing fingers at you, it's time to look inwards and resolve issues.

You've lost 50% of your country after getting your butts whooped despite having martial races at hour disposal. Now 50% of the country you have left wants to break away still have the audacity to utter racist rants!

I come from Muhajir background, but I have no problem blaming muhajirs for depriving other ethnicities of rights and distancing them from power. I blame Muhajirs just as much as Punjabis for the fall of East Pakistan. Luckily Imran Khan is a national leader accepted by everyone, yet PMLN and establishment have made it clear they care about Punjab and rest can go to hell.

It’s fallen on death ears, but Mushy’s kids were in the US during 9/11. He was already compromised. It took years to understand this simple, if a senior Army officer has kids in a frenemy country, he is already compromised and the fact that they continue to serve should tell you something about the institution as a whole. I’ve read stories that the U.S. had to pay few Iraqi Generals to stop fighting agains the invasion in 2003, but many chose to stand and fight because they cared about their nation. These “Generals” will take the bag full of money and laid down their arms and disclose troops positions to the enemy if and when the next war comes. Their whole attitude is, it’s a lost cause so why fight it? It still boils my Fucken blood to learn that these haramkhors sons of whores didn’t want to retaliate in 2019. I get depressed thinking about this fact

There's not going to be an IK around every time you mess up due to incompetency.

Soon another situation will arise and there won't be an IK
That’s why the party has to be set up by IK in such a way to keep people united and focused on good governance.

I agree, there won’t be an IK one day, which is why it has to be prepared for. Visionary leaders start a movement but may not see the end of it. The movements need to be set up to carry on and stay focused.

What utter bullsh!t! Bengalis helped tremendously in the formation of Pakistan. Try going to Bangladesh today and ask them what they think of Punjabis and who they blame for the fall of East Pakistan? When multiple ethnic groups are pointing fingers at you, it's time to look inwards and resolve issues.

You've lost 50% of your country after getting your butts whooped despite having martial races at hour disposal. Now 50% of the country you have left wants to break away still have the audacity to utter racist rants!

I come from muhajir background, but I have no problem blaming muhajirs for depriving other ethnicities of rights abd distancing them from power. I blame muhajirs just as much as Punjabis for the fall of East Pakistan. Luckily Imran Khan is a national leader accepted by everyone, yet PMLN and establishment have made it clear they care about Punjab and rest can go to hell.
We are talking about Pakistan today, what tf do Bengalis have to do with anything?

I'm not sure you understood my point

All Lt Gen or 21-grade officers must never leave Pak or have dual nationality..
No Military Officer (All Commissioned Officers regardless of rank), bureaucrat, Judges and Public officer holder should never be allowed to have family and retirement outside. Its time we do away with Dual Citizenship. Indians don't have it still their diaspora is loyal to them.
Make it a law that all these officials have to use Government hospitals and Schools for their children. These same leeches will fix everything because they will have to live here so will their children.

People need to surround GHQ and corp commander houses throughout the country to reign in this rogue army.

I come from Muhajir background, but I have no problem blaming muhajirs for depriving other ethnicities of rights and distancing them from power. I blame Muhajirs just as much as Punjabis for the fall of East Pakistan. Luckily Imran Khan is a national leader accepted by everyone, yet PMLN and establishment have made it clear they care about Punjab and rest can go to hell.
why have you chosen the name of a controversial character from family guy?

FrdWbbBWcAA15g9

Only solution left.
And this still don’t get it that Khan loves his country and people. I keep repeating it but people don’t understand that if this was Bagora Nawaz or Mr.10% they would have attacked these haramkhor generals by now.

But I guess these haramkhor think following law is his weakness but that’s his strength

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom