What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

We are talking about Pakistan today, what tf do Bengalis have to do with anything?

I'm not sure you understood my point
Dude the first step is already done. Majority of Punjabis, Pushtoons, Kashmiris and Muhajjirs already support PTI now. With significant plurality (maybe even majority) of Sindhis and Baloch.

You need to drop this ethnic race angle and focus on what policies PTI can push to bury this ethnic race idea forever. The rest of the discussion points are irrelevant and meaningless.

PTI is the best thing for Pakistan as a federation of state and ethnicities.

Anything else at this time, will tear the nation apart. I'm sure the army will not survive a week if things kick off.

Unless PDM and establishment want their bodies hanging from lamp posts, then its time to step back.

PTI is the best thing for Pakistan as a federation of state and ethnicities.

Anything else at this time, will tear the nation apart. I'm sure the army will not survive a week if things kick off.

Unless PDM and establishment want their bodies hanging from lamp posts, then its time to step back.

See IK as an incubator for merit based future leaders.

When he was captain of the cricket team, how many future captains did he produce? Wasim, Waqar, Moin Khan, Ramiz Raja, Inzamam, Aamer Sohail.

We need him to take over for 10 years and just trust the process. Naturally all the dross in politics will leave and new leaders will come in based on their performance.

People need to surround GHQ and corp commander houses throughout the country to reign in this rogue army.

What utter bullsh!t! Bengalis helped tremendously in the formation of Pakistan. Try going to Bangladesh today and ask them what they think of Punjabis and who they blame for the fall of East Pakistan? When multiple ethnic groups are pointing fingers at you, it's time to look inwards and resolve issues.

You've lost 50% of your country after getting your butts whooped despite having martial races at hour disposal. Now 50% of the country you have left wants to break away still have the audacity to utter racist rants!

I come from Muhajir background, but I have no problem blaming muhajirs for depriving other ethnicities of rights and distancing them from power. I blame Muhajirs just as much as Punjabis for the fall of East Pakistan. Luckily Imran Khan is a national leader accepted by everyone, yet PMLN and establishment have made it clear they care about Punjab and rest can go to hell.
Martial race bullshit was sold by their British slave master's to extract loyal service to the Raaj from these so called Martial races.

Man faiz had a great foresight.. We were doomed since start. Anyway, people power can do wonder
Major Faiz, involved in overthrowing of the first civilian government was a shameless kutta himself.

how many other international organisations were there?

Have no idea but we will get more footage as the days go by.

It depends on how they want to view it. Always remember ONE THING.

Vice is a pseudo-liberal and subversive outlet. It’s posies itself as “progressive” and is notorious for editing or leaving stuff out. Don’t be surprised if they try to put Imran khan in a certain way.

However with the way Imran Khan has been playing this out it’s very hard to paint it on him.

Martial race bullshit was sold by their British slave master's to extract loyal service to the Raaj from these so called Martial races.

Major Faiz, involved in overthrowing of the first civilian government was a shameless kutta himself.

The only shameless kutta was Liaquat Ali Muhajir who had sold Kashmir to India and that was the main reason General Akbar Khan, who believed that victory in Kashmir was stolen from him by Liaquat Ali, tried to overthrow his government.

And as for your British slave mantra, again it was Liaquat Ali's extremely subservient attitude towards the British that had antagonized sections of Pak Army and the political opposition (i.e. The Marxists including Faiz).

And Ironically General Akbar and Faiz were tried for "treason against the King of England "... First go read a few things before commenting here, our Punjab-hating friend

Have no idea but we will get more footage as the days go by.

It depends on how they want to view it. Always remember ONE THING.

Vice is a pseudo-liberal and subversive outlet. It’s posies itself as “progressive” and is notorious for editing or leaving stuff out. Don’t be surprised if they try to put Imran khan in a certain way.

However with the way Imran Khan has been playing this out it’s very hard to paint it on him.
Funny enough, the Pakistan guy who founded it
married the sister of a girl I briefly dated.

Some liberal family living in California. Girl was SJW always fighting for the Kalus, also was promiscuous in a big way lol but had money.

Very much so. They have a dangerous agenda like everything else in the US, pushing the lgbt and feminist crap. Such a shitshow

Salaam

She is Cersei Lannister who will bring the whole place down

I'm not really confused by her anger or desire for revenge. I, however, am really struggling to understand why her desires are translating into actions by the powers that be.

Why is she (seemingly) suddenly running the whole thing? I understand why her party would listen but why is the establishment seemingly doing so as well?

It's baffling.

Kid who started this "brainwashing"? and who made them from mujahideen to terrorist?

Who taught them Quran paak with wrong foreign translations? who paid billions to brainwash them and make them jihadis? Who gave the fatwas? Who gave the training? We can hate the terrorists but 16 years old blowing themselves up is the fault of a failed state and its education policy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom