What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

You Don't need to spew ethnic hate because others doing so.
Muhajir were the ones who opposed India from inside India. That hurt united India more that whatever done by those living in Muslim majority areas, currently Pakistan.
They were the insiders who weakened the British India, causing it to break.
So don't dare disrespecting them

Don't like the idea how people call others as muhajir. We all lived in Hindustan and when new countries were formed then some people moved from one part of hindustan to another part. Just like how in current Pakistan we have Sayyids who come from Makka/Madina, the ancestors of the Arab soldiers, Turk soldiers, the Siddi population. Were the Mughals Muhajir?

The fact is once these people moved from one part of Hindustan to another and then Pakistan was formed, they became Pakistanis just like other ethnicities became Pakistanis (before this noone was Pakistani). Pakistan is not an ethnicity or a tribe, it is a nation which included all types of people. They all are Pakistanis as equal citizens.

Allama Iqbal.

Don't like the idea how people call others as muhajir. We all lived in Hindustan and when new countries were formed then some people moved from one part of hindustan to another part. Just like how in current Pakistan we have Sayyids who come from Makka/Madina, the ancestors of the Arab soldiers, Turk soldiers, the Siddi population. Were the Mughals Muhajir?
Speak for yourself only, Hindustan means up/bihar, Hindi heartland

I have nothing to do with Hindustan, f Hindustan
Those who are from there I have no issues with as long as they have no issues with me, and now they're son of soil (common sense 3,4 generations later you can't be other you love your land, country etc) so it's irrelevant anyways
but don't clutter up our history

Last edited:
Speak for yourself only, Hindustan means up/bihar, Hindi heartland

I have nothing to do with Hindustan, f Hindustan
Those who are from there I have no issues with as long as they have no issues with me, and now they're son of soil so it's irrelevant anyways
but don't clutter up our history

OK

But he is already COAS why does he need idiotic naani anymore
The answer is military inc
All the corps commanders have a stake in military inc

I think getting ride if IK is getting harder and harder for establishment due to the fact now international media and govts are taking notice. Having said that, anything is possible in Pakistan.
Not really look at Moursi

International media doesn't care

Don't be surprised if general asim decalres marshal law and still gets Nobel peace prize

Speak for yourself only, Hindustan means up/bihar, Hindi hea
Looks like you haven't read the Loss of Hindustan by the acclaimed Lahori scholar Manan Ahmad Asif. I know why that is.

Such political forgetting is not unique to India in the subcontinent. We can look to Pakistan, where few contemporary Pakistanis recall that there was once something called “East Pakistan.” The state of Pakistan has erased from its textbooks and its official narratives any indication of the existence of an eastern wing to its territory. Few Pakistanis connect the country of Bangladesh with a nation born out of Pakistani violence against the people of East Bengal in 1971. In order to imagine a Hindu-only Republic of India or non-Bengali Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the project of political forgetting targets minorities to deprive them of history, of the right to narrate, of the capacity for recognition in the collective. One is reminded of Walter Benjamin’s warning that "even the dead will not be safe from the enemy if he wins."

Political forgetting is an act of writing history. The political forgetting that this book explores concerns the idea of Hindustan. I am interested in Hindustan as an object of historical study, that is, Hindustan as the active or passive subject of history writing. [...]
Parallel to the colonial story is the history of the histories of Hindustan. The idea of Hindustan, as a political and spatial concept, was in the works of history written between the tenth and the nineteenth centuries. These are the Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit or Prakrit, and later Urdu sources in which the peninsular subcontinent is imagined, described, and peopled as Hindustan. This is the story of Hindustan that disappears under colonial works of history.

Manan being a subversive "anti-Hindutva" pins it all (the erasure of Hindustan) on Europeans based on the dubious idea that it was somehow replaced by India. But of course India/Hindustan/Bharat are all one thing. One concept can't erase the other. Manan knows very well who wanted this idea erased. He just can't say it. For perhaps he also isn't strong enough to confront history. Like most in Pakistan. Too bad. Too bad.

Yeah the liberal girls tend to be the most kaaliya activists it’s very annoying. They are also very promiscous. A lot of them are hitting their 30s and unmarried. Since the guys they want don’t want someone used up, a lot of these women spam social media about how men are trash blah blah.
Dude I need to share an ig of one such chick. Honestly, it’s sad. Also, the amount of sexual harassment our women face online by Indians and westerners is disgusting. Limp dicks white boys and Indians are the worse. Throw some weird kalus in there too.

Dude I need to share an ig of one such chick. Honestly, it’s sad. Also, the amount of sexual harassment our women face online by Indians and westerners is disgusting. Limp dicks white boys and Indians are the worse. Throw some weird kalus in there too.
Damn is it just me or thaught of white boys, Indians harassing our women online makes me mad angry - it's weird cause that shits online with random people on both sides

I saw a reddit post someone shared with me over Whatsapp of pakistani women dumping her white man after couple years of marriage as he was being racist towards our culture, made me furious

That's why Pakistanis should ALWAYS stay with Pakistanis man or woman for marriage (that includes foreign Muslims), that's how you protect your culture, way of life in foreign lands

Damn is it just me or thaught of white boys, Indians harassing our women online makes me mad angry - it's weird cause that shits online with random people on both sides

I saw a reddit post someone shared with me over Whatsapp of pakistani women dumping her white man after couple years of marriage as he was being racist towards our culture, made me furious

That's why Pakistanis should ALWAYS stay with Pakistanis man or woman for marriage (that includes foreign Muslims), that's how you protect your culture, way of life in foreign lands
Exactly. All of my siblings married Pakistanis, one Indian Muslim, and Tazanian Muslim. My one brother is married to girl from Kashmir/Gilgit, other one from Rawalpindi, my wife is from Lahore. The brother in laws are good dudes. My cousins oth are all kinda messed and did the above. They grew up in SoCal which is a cesspool!

That’s why I love our culture, because it’s refined in a way makes it harder to marry out. You really have to give up a lot to do so. I came to the same realization at a younger age, marrying a gori means giving up a piece of my soul literally.

STFU dude, like ffs STFU
I am tired of pakistani cucks of Pajeets, STFU period and stop sucking off Pajeet for once and thank you @HRK
Dear calling any member cucks is not something which I will support.

@imadul is a senior and respected Pakistani member, he has conducted himself gracefully throughout his stay on this forum over the period. These are difficult time for many .... you can see the repeated betrayal of Military to this nation has put many among us in a situation where some are losing fatih on this country and getting disheartened.

Some are trying to introspect all the narratives state of Pakistan has set in past, in short everyone reacting differently in this testing times, so many here are forgetting that Indian here commenting on topic related to Internal politic of Pakistan is not just an innocent attempt of an individual but it is under the influence of their collective national psyche under which they think everything in subcontinent belongs to them and revolve around them.

Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are prime examples of successful Indian attempts of creating relevance in the internal politics of those countries. Many people fail to realize this factor therefore ignore participation of Indian members.

Therefore brother rather to inform them about this calling name to them is nothing but idiocy.

Last edited:
Also, the amount of sexual harassment our women face online by Indians and westerners is disgusting.

It applies to all women sadly. If a woman has an online presence she's gonna get bombarded with harassment, gora creeps, and unsolicited lulli pics.

Limp dicks white boys and Indians are the worse. Throw some weird kalus in there too.

Gorey are being actively cucked and as a result, thanks to the likes of Tate, have started to actively fetishize Muslim women. I know a girl whose Algerian and some gora at her job started flirting with her and asked her out lol. She said she didn't date to the gora and the gora inquired where she was from. When she said she was Arab, the gora responded to her that "Arab girls are a tease since they aren't allowed to date white guys". She got another job afterwards, but lmao these guys are weird.

Kaaliyas are doing the same, there's a whole movement called passport bros where they dream about going abroad to find wives. Its creepy and hilarious at the same time.

What these guys don't understand is that women will always women, so the same issues and bs a guy is gonna face just the timbre of it will be different.

Pakistanis in the US aren't that bad in this regard though, I remember seeing a statistic about how most Pakistanis marry each other. If you go on tik tok and look up Pakistani weddings, the majority are still marrying other Pakistanis. Aunty culture does have its benefits lmao.

Dear calling any member cucks is not something which I will support.

@imadul is a senior and respected Pakistani member, he has conducted himself gracefully throughout his stay on this forum over the period. These are difficult time for many .... you can see the repeated betrayal of Military to this nation has put many among us in a situation where some are losing fatih on this country and getting disheartened.

Some are trying to introspect all the narratives state of Pakistan has set in past, in short everyone reacting differently in this testing times, so many here are forgetting that Indian here commenting on topic related to Internal politic of Pakistan is not just an innocent attempt of an individual but it is under the influence of their collective national psyche under which they think everything in subcontinent belongs to them and revolve around them.

Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh are prime examples of successful Indian attempts of creating relevance in the internal politics of that countries. Many people fail to realize this factor therefore ignore participation of Indian members.

Therefore brother rather to inform them about this calling name to them is nothing but idiocy.
@imadul sorry brother, I was just angry, I hate how our people become so soft towards hateful people who wish us harm

The answer is military inc
All the corps commanders have a stake in military inc

Not really look at Moursi

International media doesn't care

Don't be surprised if general asim decalres marshal law and still gets Nobel peace prize
One Liaquat Ali Khan lust of power has ruined the democracy. When he gave promotion to Ayub Khan bypass so many good officers. And he know Ayub Khan has extremely bad reputation in military and Quaid demote him after receiving many complaints about his behavior dealing with publics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom