What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

Salaam

That’s where the London Plan comes in. The story is that Asim Munir (Whiskey) negotiated a deal with Nawaz Sharif to make him the COAS. In return he will eliminate Imran Khan and crush PTI. Then NS will come back and become the PM.

Maryam is ordering Whiskey around on behalf of NS who’s on the phone all the time yelling and demanding that Whiskey comply with the deal.

Gen Asim Munir has the position he wanted. Why is he listening to them now? It's how Zia with Bhutto and Musharaf with Nawaz Sharif, they only needed to play good till they got their position of Army Chief. After that they didn't need to.

So why is Asim Munir doing it now that he is the Chief?

A mere promise doesn't add up.

@imadul sorry brother, I was just angry, I hate how our people become so soft towards hateful people who wish us harm
THANK You BROTHER @HRK
That's so very kind of you.
@Maula Jatt
I did not mind. As @HRK said beautifully, we are going through different emotions.
Regarding Indians, I understand, but we can try to follow our Allah and our Messenger. Out of over 8 billion, over 6 billion deny God or join others besides Allah, He still gives them.
You never know, someone may accept faith. I myself dont spare Hindutva mongers and xenophobic.
May we come through stronger this difficult time.
I AM SURE

Army should bend the knee to IK and they should both work together to rebuild Pakistan and dismantle the Zardari and Sharif networks. This can be the only way forward. There is absolutely no rationale in going up against a populist movement which has the potential to transform the country.
بھائی، خدا کا واسطہ
ایک بار پھر فوج کے ساتھ ساتھ

Leopard does not change spots of its skin.
The DNA of the brown army of Lord Clive was written 1757 in the Battle of Plassey. Strengthened throughout past 260 years.
dismantle and raise a NATIONAL ARMY.

Who taught them Quran paak with wrong foreign translations? who paid billions to brainwash them and make them jihadis? Who gave the fatwas? Who gave the training? We can hate the terrorists but 16 years old blowing themselves up is the fault of a failed state and its education policy.

And who was the leader of the state when this all started?

Maryum Kutti now tweeting ethinically inflaming interviews through her twitter. I wonder what the Pushtuns in the Army would think as she is ladli of their chief. Is this the policy of the Army High Command also?

Looks like a breakdown like Yugosalavia is on the cards

What would the family of Captain Roohillah think?

Maryum Kutti now tweeting ethinically inflaming interviews through her twitter. I wonder what the Pushtuns in the Army would think as she is ladli of their chief. Is this the policy of the Army High Command also?

Yeah I was the first one to talk of this here on PDF- PDM sm teams started these campaigns right after the zaman park failure

They're seeing thier political death as with current trends PMLn would probably turn into 2008 elections pml-q and in extension with no PMLn PPP would also face trouble(PPP twitter accounts are also doing the same thing)
desperate times call for desperate measures, what can you say...

2 thing's they want to achieve
- first fear mongering to increase their vote bank,

2nd make PTI tlp 2.0 - a dangerous, violent , terrorist party
They'll use this as an excuse to crack down on PTI and postpone elections/managing elections

Last edited:

yeh chootia aurat kaun hai? hum punjabiun ka naam barbad kar rhi hain aise gashtian!

People spreading ethnic hatred, finger pointing, talking about breakup of Pakistan, mutiny, rebellion are weak minded. Yes its difficult situation but people of Pakistan need to fight more to get rid of the corrupt mafias, waderas. Noone can stop the 220M population if they're United. We should use this situation to become more strong rather than weak and separated.

What will the PDM or establishment do? Hold unfair elections and get governance? So what, as long as major opposition is there, they will vanish soon. The point should be to make Pakistan an independent, strong and united nation, if we can use this situation to unite the nation then what's stopping us from achieving our goals.

We are just realising the dream of Allama iqbal and Muhammad Ali Jinnah. They were highly intelligent and knew how to make a great nation.
Screenshot_20230319-060418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230319-060609_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1615049782440.jpg

And who was the leader of the state when this all started?

We all know. The west used fundamentalism, extremism against the Soviets unions and then this same mindset spread all throughout the Muslim world, causing havoc. Dont forget 100Billion+ were spent to spread this ideology. Algeria also had a bloody war in the 1990s.

Last edited:
But he is already COAS why does he need idiotic naani anymore
L karha ho jata hy whiskey hero ka. Naani apna makeup aur perfume liga ker jati hi gi milnay, uper sy General sahib whiskey b ligaty hoon gy. Bus Kaam karab.

I think getting ride if IK is getting harder and harder for establishment due to the fact now international media and govts are taking notice. Having said that, anything is possible in Pakistan.

The answer is military inc
All the corps commanders have a stake in military inc

Not really look at Moursi

International media doesn't care

Don't be surprised if general asim decalres marshal law and still gets Nobel peace prize
Getting rid if IK is getting difficult but i can definitely see a world where if IK is about to come to power Asim munir would declare martial law to stop that from happening. I'm sure at all cost he would look to stop IK, his and the army's business and financial interests depend on it. They don't really care about Pak but to keep this submissive system in place as they see themselves the only ones who can make the right calls for the country.

The Pakistani army is directly responsible for this rhetoric. Pathan equals Taliban. I am not crazy when I make the claims that I do. I have been reading and hearing a lot of toxic noises in the past few days. Even when I was present in Pakistan. There is this constant hate towards Pashtun by a certain group of people belonging to certain ethnicities. Remember that Pashtun are not only Afghans. Pashtun are also Pakistani. This video demonstrates it yet again. These are supposedly educated women that teach in schools. That is right. Let that sink in.

Don't get angry when people question racist remarks. This is what PML-N, PPP and the Pakistani army is looking for. Hate and racism against the supporters of PTI. The Pakistani army and its goons want you to believe that all PTI supporters are Taliban Pashtun. They are constantly linking this together and presenting it in such a manner.
I suggest that the trio continues to agitate a certain ethnic group. Everyone is smart enough to figure that this won't end well.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom